Borderlands 2

Jefferson_sl

shitlord
I use this. And some class mods that boost some harmony lines pretty well. I haven't fought Jackenstein, but on some tough bosses, I open with Bee + rocket launcher.
I forgot to check back untill now, I am using a modification of that build, I have a kickass mod that I needed to work into my build.http://www.bl2skills.com/siren.html#...04000000000000
the mod boosts ward to 10, wreck to 5 and recompense to 5 It fixed my sheild and health problems and my Dps isn't wretched. I can't wait until I can get away from this weak ISP spot. I am at the end of the line and the line hasn't been in good shape for years.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Fucking pussy ass white people man. This PC shit in America is embarrassing.

Tauntworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeh dude. White kids actively playing racist police are rediculous. Cannot fucking stand people like that.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I'm so fucking sick of white guilt. Fucking suck it up and quite getting weirded out anytime you fucking hear something you could even remotely construe as "racist".

Jefferson_sl

shitlord
Tina is one of the best characters in the game. I hated her before the tea party, and that tea kettle was the shit.

If the character is racist why did it take 4 expansions for anyone to notice.

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
it was cool but the baby eating thing really hits a racial nerve so reaction is warranted.

sebur

Bronze Squire
Meh, people just go over board and over think shit... but what else is new with the world these days.

Dedface_sl

shitlord
What is your play-style? Solo or online? I really like the gunzerker but I have not leveled him.
Solo mostly, every now and then I turn on public access to beat an annoying part, but I generally regret it as the randoms usually rape my loot.

That build is rapesville. It's what I used when I flew through the game; double shotguns all day.
Yeah, not too many parts giving me trouble now. Most of the time when I die, it's because I forget to Gunzerk the entire battle lol

Jefferson_sl

shitlord
I am only about level 15 but the pistols tree is pretty solid early on. I got ahold of a really nice corrosive and a rapid fire Vladof bullet hose. I am about to get the corrosive teapot and I should be pretty unstoppable (already am with the vladof alone).

Silence_sl

shitlord
Might not be a bad idea to keep copies of your save files + your profile file. Power went out while I was playing and my badass rank was reset to 0 with 0% bonuses. This info is saved in the profile file along with keys from shift codes. Luckily, I ran a backup prior to playing, so no lost 30k rank.

I just found out about the evil smasher glitch. Pretty lulzy, though I don't have anything that will allow me to solo raid bosses yet.

Troll_sl

shitlord
So I'm finally sitting down and playing this through.

First legendary I get? Infinity.

I'm not complaining, but I'm still mashing the R button.

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm told that Infinities are pretty common on first play through. Its 2nd where it's rarer, and 3rd (lvl 50 version) that's stupidly rare.