Borderlands 3

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
If this is a timed exclusive I won't be buying it on any platform until the exclusivity period is up. I'd like to see more platforms, but his is the wrong way to do it. Trying to force people onto your subpar platform by throwing money at publishers is shitty. More competition it the online game store space should be a great thing. But instead of trying to create a better platform they're just throwing money at publishers and doing shady shit like pulling your personal information from steam files stored on your computer. I have like 5 game stores installed on my computer and I won't be adding the epic store until they actually try to make a decent platform and stop acting like shitbags.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
The only platform exclusivity I'd like to see is Linux. So tired of Windows(at home and at work as a dev) and games are the only thing that are keeping me there.

• 2Dislike
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I love Borderlands, I might get the collec...tors... $250?!?!?

Okay so I'll be getting Deluxe then.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Lol at the twitter announcement replies.

Enjoy your subpar platform boys.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
This will be a good solid rental so Pitchford doesn't get any cash :)

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I might not buy this the day it comes out, but if the reviews are good, we'll definitely be getting this for some co-op. Epic Store does really suck, though. They are working to improve it, from what I read, at least.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Question about Borderlands 2 Collectors Edition/Game of the Year on Steam. I bought that back in 2014, and it included a bunch of DLCs. When I go to the downloadable content ingame, it shows all the stuff that is currently available and whether or not I have it. There are several which have "Purchased / Not Downloaded" on them, but I'm not seeing anyway to download them or tell if they are already "built-in" to the game. There are ones called "Unused Pre-Order DLC 1" or "Creature Slaughter Dome". When I click on them, it just opens the Steam frontpage, but no information about the DLC I clicked on. Anyone seen this?

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
After the Anthem debacle I don't even give a fuck where/how this game is released on PC. I at least know we'll get a full finished game with Borderlands 3.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hm, same thing happening with this BL2 texture pack update, its there but not installing.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
After the Anthem debacle I don't even give a fuck where/how this game is released on PC. I at least know we'll get a full finished game with Borderlands 3.

That is what I was saying to my friend as well. At least with borderlands 3 you know damn well they are going to keep shitting out DLC and upgrades for it for the next decade.

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Downloading the enhanced version of Borderlands 1 now. Was free since I already had the handsome edition I bought on a sale a while ago. Been a while since I played the first.

Never got into the pre-sequel. Got 15ish hours into it and it just ... meh. Kind of felt it went backwards. Borderlands 1, Borderlands 2 and Borderlands 0.5. Nothing was improved and a lot was worse. Have nearly 200 hours in Borderlands 2 though.

Will buy Borderlands 3 day one. Would of course prefer on Steam, but not going to wait. Wish I could have done it like Metro. Pre ordered it on Steam before it was removed.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The HD texture pack showed that it wasn't "installed", but gave no way to install it. I did a file check, the restarted Steam and then it downloaded / installed.