Borderlands 3

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
Epic store exclusive for the 6 first months... dont know how to feeel about that.

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Trapped in Randomonia>
It's going to be tough to beat Handsome Jack as a villain. Definitely a Top 5 all-time video game villain imo.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Replaying 2 right now. I never did the TVHM and UVHM before so I thought maybe I'd give that a whirl. Playing Krieg and just meleeing people is pretty fun but kind of takes away from getting to use cool guns.

Does anyone know if the aforementioned NG+ and NG++ modes have any different loot/guns in them or are they just more powerful versions of guns you can get in the normal play through?

• 1Like

Argarth

On the verandah

HAHAHA...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
I hope it works because I was going to torrent it until it came out on steam. Fuck the epic store exclusives.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
People will believe what they want to believe. The Sith have taken over the Internet.

• 1OK, Sure

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
complaining about 50+ hour work weeks in the game industry? Either fake or a total snowflake who has no business working as a game dev.

• 5Like
  • 1Picard

Witless

Trakanon Raider
Why the hate for the Epic store? I'll link to a well written post on the subject, and will summarize below:

1) Epic is exploiting all the things people hate about capitalism by throwing money around to bully the competition.

2) Epic is partially (40%) owned by Tencent. Tencent is China's tech conglomerate which also has it's hand in China's social credit program.

3) Epic store is borderline spyware. Pulling a wide range of information and sending it encrypted to it's parent company.

4) Epic is owned by Tim Sweeney who is an overall not nice guy.

It isn't about being pro-Steam. It's about being anti-Epic. Mr. Sweeney has said that Epic doesn't share any consumer information with anyone and that all the other things are just big misunderstandings that actually helps promote healthy competition. But I remain skeptical.

• 3Like
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 3 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>

Well, if this is real then it will turn it around for me and I will buy the game for full price on day 1.

Shitstain employees that owe their job to a company but complain about upper management being mean and then commit corporate espionage are by default in the wrong. Don't like your job? Go get a fucking new one. Don't like your mean boss? Welcome to corporate life in any country you whiny little fuck. Don't like working 50+ hours a week? Learn to co.....learn to plumb dipshit. Fuck this manifesto and fuck all these whiny entitled asshats.

• 3Like
  • 2Picard
  • 1Dislike

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Well, if this is real then it will turn it around for me and I will buy the game for full price on day 1.

Shitstain employees that owe their job to a company but complain about upper management being mean and then commit corporate espionage are by default in the wrong. Don't like your job? Go get a fucking new one. Don't like your mean boss? Welcome to corporate life in any country you whiny little fuck. Don't like working 50+ hours a week? Learn to co.....learn to plumb dipshit. Fuck this manifesto and fuck all these whiny entitled asshats.
Hell yeah, fuck this guy! Buy me a copy too, OU Ariakas OU Ariakas !

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Hell yeah, fuck this guy! Buy me a copy too, OU Ariakas OU Ariakas !

IN FOR TWO! Who else wants one???

Honestly though, this person sounds like they are about 25 or a perennial bottom rung corporate lackey that is either too young or stupid to understand how a job with a giant corporation actually works.

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
IN FOR TWO! Who else wants one???

Honestly though, this person sounds like they are about 25 or a perennial bottom rung corporate lackey that is either too young or stupid to understand how a job with a giant corporation actually works.
Agreed. I always take the "butthurt employee whistleblower" posts with a huge grain of salt.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I like the whole "unless he meets our demands we will release the game on pirate bay" line, like he wouldn't be in handcuffs at this very moment if that were true.

• 1Worf

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Pitchford is an SJW with a god complex and terrible track record for releasing good games.

The Epic store is anti consumer garbage that's hurting PC gaming under the guise of "competition".

Hard pass, enjoy your SJW story and undercooked gameplay that peaked in the General Knoxx DLC.

• 1Like

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I like the whole "unless he meets our demands we will release the game on pirate bay" line, like he wouldn't be in handcuffs at this very moment if that were true.

I'm sure the same tactics worked when he/she stormed their college presidents office and demanded dumb shit so why would it be any different holding a highly litigious multi-billion dollar companies top IP hostage and threatening to release it to the pirate community...….

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>

I agree and disagree, here is why.

Randy PItchford is an unethical shitstain on this industry and doesn't care about sharing the bonuses his employees earned. He is also a fraud, a cheat, and a true piece of shit. How this guy is in the business astounds me to this day. Karma is biting his ass and will continue to eat him alive.

Here is why I agree though. If that post is real that snowflake "stress vacation" dev may have been picked up from Bioware and they need to shut the fuck up and find a new job if they do not like it. No one has a gun to their heads to continue to work in that industry. They have a job - if they are unhappy, go look for another job while continuing the job they are in - and if they cannot find another job - it's because a hiring manager sees them for the shitstain pile of garbage they will be in the "Locker room" of the pit of developers.

Basically, I was renting it anyway :)

Oh and lol this dev (If real) stating, "15 hours of single player content and 50 hours of side content"...

That's what the first two games were. What a dipshit.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users