Borderlands 3

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Borderlands 1 = good game with great writing
Borderlands 2 = decent game with bad writing
Borderlands 2.5 = good game with awful writing

Not chancing 3 with more SJW cringe writing. They killed Mr Torgue by turning him into an SJW.
I know I've heard people describe gearbox being infested with SJWs, but what'd they do to Mr. Torgue? It's been a while, but I thought I remember him calling you retarded or a cross dresser if you don't buy torgue, and making fun of fat kids, pansies, weak people etc.

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
Sorry, but BL was way better than a decent game with bad writing. 2.5 was a lowlight for me, in both categories.

wat

Golden Knight of the Realm
I know I've heard people describe gearbox being infested with SJWs, but what'd they do to Mr. Torgue? It's been a while, but I thought I remember him calling you retarded or a cross dresser if you don't buy torgue, and making fun of fat kids, pansies, weak people etc.

He said you should respect women. Fucking SJW game.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
It blows my mind anyone didn't like Borderlands 2, it's probably my favorite shooter of all time and Handsome Jack could be my favorite villain ever.

If it ends up being Epic Exclusive that would be a real bummer, I'd probably end up still getting it though.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 4 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
anyone who thinks this is going to be good is a fool,

i hope i'm wrong

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I thought handsome Jack was just annoying as fuck, and I hated the floating shit in BL 2.5.

1 was great, 2 was great with annoying villain, 2.5 I didn't play much. Lost interest and won't check out 3.

• 2Barf
Reactions: 1 users

Fadaar

That guy
Borderlands 2 is in my top 5 games of all time easily. Still the best looter shooter to date by a vast margin.

• 4Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 4 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
More that he shoehorned the quote in completely randomly and it completely goes against his character.

Faggot.

Seemed more like a joke because it was completely random and goes against what you'd expect his character to say.

Cuck

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
B1 and B2 were amazing games. Then the company turned to dogshit and spent 7 years making such gems as Aliens: Colonial Marines (fraud) Battleborn (Remember that?) and remaasters. Don't get your hopes up too high about this.

Fucker

Log Wizard
"I'm going to wear your face like a condom!"

Pyschos were the best.

• 1Dislike

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I agree, loved 1 and played it lots, loved 2 also, the side quests and DLCs were amazing though I didn't much like Handsome Jack, played 2.5 for about 1 hour before I gave up due to hating the jumping/oxygen mechanics. Will wait on this and buy it on sale if it's any good.

gak

<Gold Donor>
I hope I'm wrong and it's not trash, but at least I had a blast in BL1 sp and BL2 co-op and sp.
Never played 2.5

b.jpg

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I enjoyed every Borderlands but I absolutely love the lore and the style so even 2.5 gets high praise from me. The optional bosses in the DLC were good times, Tiny Tinas DnD campaign was pure genius.

2 being the bar I am confident they can return to form and make another winner.

• 1Like

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Hopefully it has a good variety, I loved the Zombie Island DLC of the first game and jumped into it very early in the playthrough.

I'd prefer more events and bosses, sometimes the running around and questing can drag on too much.