Borderlands 3

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I highly recommend watching the VOD for their PAX reveal. It's the cringiest trainwreck I think I've ever witnessed live.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I highly recommend watching the VOD for their PAX reveal. It's the cringiest trainwreck I think I've ever witnessed live.
Did Randy bust out his guitar and start singing about gamergate?

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Over a billion guns they say - looks great even if more of the same - im ready for it

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Will rent it. Pitchford is one of the most unethical shit stains on the planet and won't see another red cent from me. Oh, and Karma is hitting him right up the kaboozie as well. Rightfully So.

Here he is screwing his company out of bonuses.

And here is our boy Randy getting screwed right back by his old personal assistant.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yes that was pretty bad they finished strong but good lord they were clearly playing for time due to technical issues and it ws super cringe.

Basically UHD 4k remasters of borderlands 1-2-presequal and borderlands 3 is announced.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
One of the benefits of the cel-shaded art style.

Yes with the 4k uprezing with some upgrades to borderlands 1 to give you some of the same stuff as was in borderlands 2 like 4 player couch coop and onscreen minimap should be nice. Those games hold up pretty well even without UHD improvements and with them I think they would look really solid given their art style. Borderlands 3 characters look interesting looks like one characters ult is a big mech thing which is pretty neat.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Not sure why I was expecting some evolution on the game since it’s been some years. Another borderlands is always good but I guess I was expecting something more.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I guess im gonna hear about this shit all night. My 15 yr old fucking loves this franchise. Him and his buddies probably have thousands of hours into them.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Not sure why I was expecting some evolution on the game since it’s been some years. Another borderlands is always good but I guess I was expecting something more.
Interested to hear your ideas

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Given the cell shaded look I think any major improvements are something we won't really be able to tell until we see actual game play. BL3 looks like a borderlands game so uncertain what changes to game play can be gleaned from a trailer.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Given the cell shaded look I think any major improvements are something we won't really be able to tell until we see actual game play. BL3 looks like a borderlands game so uncertain what changes to game play can be gleaned from a trailer.

I suppose that is also true

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I suppose that is also true
Its kinda funny the same cell shading that keeps BL1 and look pretty solid even without the ultra HD and still hold up replay wise after so many years is also the thing that makes it hard to tell any big graphical upgrades in a new version because the very nature of the cell shaded look kinda masks that.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Looks neat enough, haven't played Borderlands in a while so probably will grab this one, I didn't play Prequel since it had kinda mixed reactions.

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot

Well they know how to make a trailer that makes me want to buy it at least. Older Tiny Tina was hype for me. One of the best characters in 2 (and DLC) by a mile.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The trailer was OK. I think my enthusiasm for the franchise has atrophied, but I'll definitely give it a shot if it reviews well. I hope they haven't lost their non-PC sense of humor.

orcmauler

Golden Squire
Day one for me.
Anyone else think the "older" hunter looks awfully jack-like?
Oh and Brick sax solo was epic as was his stache