Borderlands - The Pre-Sequel

Caliane

Actually, the antagonist of this game is supposed to be female. Since we're working with Handsome Jack, it could be Angel.
hrm. I hope the antagonist is Tannis.
New might be fun. or, Helena got killed offscreen by Jack. so... maybe showing how exactly she provoked him. Although, that was seemingly random, and had nothing to do with the moon.

"Between the events of Borderlands and Borderlands 2, Handsome Jack steals the Vault key from Tannis by torturing her "ceiling chairs", including one she had developed feelings for, intending to charge it with Eridium to open another Vault containing an ancient Warrior. Roland contacts Tannis, inviting her to move to Sanctuary. She accepts out of revenge for what Hyperion did to the chairs. "

hrmm. it could be Tannis. And that might be amazing.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Love Tannis, she is my second favorite borderlands character, but no one beats Scooter for pure crazy awesome, his side missions had me rolling more then anyone.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Not the real one - just one TT imagines up - according to wiki - I did go to wiki after posting that to make sure, since I realized I hadn't done TT's yet[/quote]

Vaclav

Sorry, he doesn't create it, he buys it.

Right - and it's early in the game, so it's not impossible you're retrieving it from the moon as part of this! You know, delivery time from the moon and everything if the Presequel is only a little before BL2... Don't kill my hopes and dreams!

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Antagonist could be Lilith, Angel, Tannis, Moxxie even (they dated.)

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I don't see how Angel could be the antagonist. She is, at best, subtly working against him up until the point where she sees a chance to be set free. She's never really directly opposing him until right before you get the chance to 'save' her. Tannis or Moxxie being the antagonist would be fitting and pretty damn clever.

I still think the story of BL2 is fucking awful compared to the original.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Could see the antagonists being the original cast. Didn't Jack think Lilith was dead before she revealed she was Firehawk? They also got their asses handed to them by Wilhelm so it would make sense for them to show that

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
BL1 story was almost non existent wasn't it? It wasn't very story driven at all from what I remember.

Also the more I think about it, the more I hate the O2 mechanic. I hate count down timers in games.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
BL1 story was almost non existent wasn't it? It wasn't very story driven at all from what I remember.

Also the more I think about it, the more I hate the O2 mechanic. I hate count down timers in games.
I'm sure it will be easily refillable if not as easy as shields currently are. Would lime to see more before I judge because Wilhelm and claptrap are fucking robots that don't need to breath.

Vaclav

So far they've only mentioned O2 in regards to jumping and such, could be assumed you have infinite to breathe just need the extra for the extra uses.

Note: In the one video, Wilhelm only looked partially robotic to me.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
No they mentioned that while out on the moon you need it and when you run out you begin taking damage.

And Wilhelm is mostly human in this, he doesn't turn into mega robot until later one would assume.

Claptrap though...I'm sure there will be some overly obnoxious Boarderlands'esc reason for it.