Borderlands - The Pre-Sequel

Column_sl

shitlord
Pretty sure they were the first to do the small group mmo design with "local" play.

Suprised more devs don't do that, but everything needs to be online now. "rolls eyes"

I saw an interesting article recently defining the benefits of adding local game play content to games, and why they should bring it back.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
They probably just wanted a different project. Similar to Bungie.
Or Pitchford is trying to figure out how much money in out of court settlements he will have to pay for the travesty of A:CM.

I don't trust gearbox as far as I can throw these assholes. (Thank Pitchford)

Who knows who is working on it at this point. Pitchford brought unethical behavior in this industry to a level never before seen. Or imagined.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
If there's anything I've learned about the tech industry it's that quality product trumps everything else - ethics be damned.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
If there's anything I've learned about the tech industry it's that quality product trumps everything else - ethics be damned.
Well, Pitchford manages to fuck over both. Especially if he starts whoring out the BL IP to some other poduck dev house like he did with A:CM and squandered all of Sega's cash. (Probably using some of it to develop BL2)

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Very good chance I will be playing claptrap day 1, but I will hold off until the skill trees are released.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I guess I'll play Athena, she looks pretty nice with the melee stuff. Claptrap looks kinda like the support-y char and not a fan of the amount of random stuff on him but guess can be pretty hilarious at times. Not much interest in the other 2.

Neph_sl

shitlord
Nisha looks the least interesting to me. I'm kinda sad they don't have a berserker type class as that's what I played the last two games (Brick and Salvador). Also, no sniper tree anywhere?

edit: I guess Nisha is supposed to be the berserker type with her active skill? Not a fan of auto-target

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Nisha looks the least interesting to me. I'm kinda sad they don't have a berserker type class as that's what I played the last two games (Brick and Salvador). Also, no sniper tree anywhere?

edit: I guess Nisha is supposed to be the berserker type with her active skill? Not a fan of auto-target
Huge Pistol fan(rocked in BL1, not so much in BL2) If I can resist playing claptrap Nisha will be my go to, auto aim is no different than bloodwing IMO, auto damage etc.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Probably will just Day1 this game. These games are just so damn fun.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Nisha looks the closest with her pistol dual wield ability at the topoof a tree.

Waiting to see if they'll put it out digital for PS3 though, want it day 1 but being able to get two copies for the wife and I is huge vs paying double for the same net result.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
One week away and this is not getting anywhere near the press I would have expected. Sure it is essentially an expansion for Borderlands 2 sold under its own SKU, but given the scope of the thing I would have expected it to be treated with at least as much hype as the triptych of Starcraft 2 releases...

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
It's being developed by someone other than Gearbox, I'm reserved about the quality of the game. I'll let you guess which BL2 DLC was not developed by Gearbox.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
So this is coming for PS4? Good lord...

So now I have to buy two copies of this, then two more GTA4, then new Battlefield Hardline, then the new COD.... Fuck this is gonna be expensive ass holiday season for me :C

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
The faggy hunter one? Cause that was the worst imo.
That's one of them
tongue.png