Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Tecknoe: "How do planes fly, I don't get it"
Everyone: "Lift makes them fly. Lift allows flight"
Tecknoe: "...How do planes fly, I don't get it!"

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Seriously, Tecknoe, you should probably start wearing a helmet.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
This nation will not survive the invention of the Tasp.
Wow, that's a deep Ringworld pull.

However, you forget we still have to go through the Wirehead cull of the population first, which should weed out the easily blissed.

(Thanks for reminding me Fate of Worlds is out!)

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Ball shaving is for Nancy boys.

trim your shit every once in a while and thats that. If a whore wants to go and suck your balls after she just ate your cock, then by all means she deserves what she gets down there (hair wise).

balls are ugly, no way around it, shaving them does not make them more attractive. find a chick who will gargle your hideous man bag and keep sharp objects away from your tender parts. it's common sense.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I shave to reduce wind resistance and achieve maximum thrust velocity.

Not sure if I mentioned it, but on the day they released the photos of the suspects and all hell broke loose they locked down our school. Some idiot posted on FB/Twitter that he wanted to meet Suspect #2 in the field at school and have a fist fight.. promptly arrested.

iannis

Musty Nester
I don't know how you guys do it. I'll fess up, I shaved my balls once. Who hasn't? No horror stories, it just sort of itched when the hair grew back in. But good God you feel like a fucking freak standing there in the shower playing with your junk. And you're not even beating off or anything. You're just standing there dicking around with your dick.

Too edgy for me, bros.

Fuckin faggot commies.

Edit: A ball mullet though. looooooooooololol.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I keep them shaved smooth regularly. This isn't Afghanistan, for fuck's sake!

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, I don't see the big deal. I shave mah balls once a week with a Mach3, works and feels great man. Never cut or nick myself.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I braid mine like a dwarf beard. Metal clasps and all.

Much more natural.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
This thread really seems like the best place to ask this question:

If you put a plane on a treadmill designed to go at a speed in opposite of the planes velocity, would the plane still take off?