Boston Marathon Explosion - Today's Topics: Public Schools

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
Can't wait for him to reveal everything, mostly just because his parents are idiots and I want to see them backtrack from their initial statements.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
I couldn't stand the new channels during this event.

Finding 'experts' to talk about nothing, locating and interviewing the suspect's parents and uncle (I mean WTF? What did you expect them to say?), grabbing people who is even in remote vicinity of the place and ask them 'how are you feeling?'

I mean really?

Really stupid

awfal

Silver Knight of the Realm
"a man came out of his house after lock-down was lifted and saw his boat cover lifted open slightly with blood trails" .. this is how they found him supposedly.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think the fact that he went back to his college and was working out in the gym etc. showed that they were pretty confident that they got away with it until the FBI released their photos last night.
This. Amazing arrogance or sheer stupidity for literally staying right in the area. I just don't see how the figured they wouldn't be caught on some camera multiple times in a event like that. Seems like they realized they were screwed and tried to do more before being caught/killed.

Bane_sl

shitlord
Hearing the Commish come on the radio and thank all the officer and say how proud he was and to hear all the "Thanks Commish!" and "Thanks Alpha 2!" was awesome.

Saladus

Bronze Knight of the Realm
This is surreal. Between the entertainment from this thread, Reddit, everything all over Twitter, and this line of people for miles cheering on the cops as they drive back, it's just wild. I think it feels so good because in most instances, these fuckers are NEVER caught alive.

Cybsled

[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */of the crowd of people. Like 80% are on their smart phones.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
WOW BOSTON CAYCHES THE SUSPECTS WHILE OBUMMER LETS BENGHAZI BURN

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Sucks I missed the live feed but thank you all for keeping me updated all day while I was at work, it was a wild ride!

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Historic day, historic thread.

I've never listened to a police scanner continuously like that in my life.