Boston Marathon Explosion - Today's Topics: Public Schools

Magimaster

Trakanon Raider
I'm really glad they caught him, there's just so many questions about all this that only he could give a definitive answer on. Why the Marathon? Why become a citizen if your just going to turn around do things like this" There's one hell of a sad, depressing story behind all of this, maybe learning it will help us in the future.

gn0me_sl

shitlord
Black hat was a religious conservative Muslim that beat his wife and forced her to wear a veil. Not sure about White hat but who fucking cares these people are shit.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Black hat was a religious conservative Muslim that beat his wife and forced her to wear a veil. Not sure about White hat but who fucking cares these people are shit.
Whitehat was also a muslim, so a conservative as well.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Only idiots would argue over what political ideology they supported.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Looking at all the bio material on the elder brother Tamerlan with the combat sports, the not wanting to be shirtless in the gym, overall attitude and domestic violence stuff along with his very euro clothes style and then the adoption of radical islamic beliefs... I am getting a self-loathing gay man vibe.

Granted he was from europe and a different culture... but I think it was more than just that.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Looking at all the bio material on the elder brother Tamerlan with the combat sports, the not wanting to be shirtless in the gym, overall attitude and domestic violence stuff along with his very euro clothes style and then the adoption of radical islamic beliefs... I am getting a self-loathing gay man vibe.

Granted he was from europe and a different culture... but I think it was more than just that.
not wanting to be shirtless = islamic modesty

i think you're projecting, Qhueer.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Any bets on whether the street celebration in Boston has a higher or lower casualty count than the bombing?

Magimaster

Trakanon Raider
Because knowledge is the greatest weapon to stop these events. Was the Marathon a specific target or just the best they could find at the time? Did they intend to go farther or was this a one time event? What was the intended message, considering nothing was said to the media? These questions matter and only he can give us the answers.