Boston Marathon Explosion - Today's Topics: Public Schools

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
not wanting to be shirtless = islamic modesty

i think you're projecting, Qhueer.
Quite possibly, but his whole profile reminds me very much of a guy from college who did pretty much all those same things except was catholic instead of muslim and he finally came out a couple years ago. But not until after beating his then-girlfriend to the point where she had a miscarriage.

Im kinda surprised the second suspect is still alive...

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I need to call the Boston Humane Society and see if I can adopt Dzhokhar's adorable kitten.

and then name him Bomber.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
That cat is going to Gitmo.

terrorist-cat.jpg

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I find it kind of sad that this message board is a more reliable source for news then fucking CNN.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Anderson Cooper is interviewing some retarded hot blond chick and his disgust is painted all over his face.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
I find it kind of sad that this message board is a more reliable source for news then fucking CNN.
Are you kidding me? According to posts on here at the suspect went from being black to a blonde in pajamas lol! Also don't forget the sleeper cell they busted today too...

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I love how the 90% liberal retard population on this message board is going to ignore and excuse the fact that these two psychopaths were muslim and that this was an act of terrorism, but if this had been a beer drinking truck driver who hates American Inventors and Obama, then this would have been a clear case that all republicans are racist greedy polluters.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Uhh, liberal atheist here, bro. I'm just waiting for the facts to finish rolling in so I can start shitting all over religion for this.

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
I love how the 90% liberal retard population on this message board is going to ignore and excuse the fact that these two psychopaths were muslim and that this was an act of terrorism, but if this had been a beer drinking truck driver who hates American Inventors and Obama, then this would have been a clear case that all republicans are racist greedy polluters.
Who has been ignoring or excusing that they were muslims or this was terrorism?

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
I doubt he is specifically referring to you two, probably more like "90% of the liberal retard population on reddit/general media" would be more accurate. Although i'm sure this board has some winners.

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>
Uhh, liberal atheist here, bro. I'm just waiting for the facts to finish rolling in so I can start shitting all over religion for this.
Pretty sure people with a liberal mentality have resulted in the deaths of more innocent humans then all those killed by "religion". And by "pretty sure", I mean, a fucking fact, just in case there was confusion. Look it up, liberal.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Pretty sure people with a liberal mentality have resulted in the deaths of more innocent humans then all those killed by "religion". And by "pretty sure", I mean, a fucking fact, just in case there was confusion. Look it up, liberal.
Are you fucking kidding me? Religious wars have killed more people than anything. Ever.

Magimaster

Trakanon Raider
Do you really wanna take that bet? I'll let you think about it for a while, but a word of warning: Your gonna lose... hard. Save yourself the trouble and just stop posting.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Wheres Tuco to ban this piece of shit like Mikhali?