Boston pedophile planned to kill and eat children(w/ bonus dungeon pictures)

khalid

Unelected Mod
I can't blame these guys. When you look at the ridiculousness, the alienation and overall mental unhealth of a society, if your mind can objectively look at these facts of reality as they are, does it make any sense to try and adjust to them? I would argue that the rational choice in such a sick society as we live in today is to try and violate as many "rules" as you can.

I suggest you all readhttp://www.amazon.com/The-Pathology-.../dp/1590561848

It makes no sense to try and live a mentally healthy life in a mentally unhealthy society, knowing what you know if you read that kind of literature. After reading so much, it's like a red pill. You can't go back. The illusions all fall away and you're left with reality as it is. Why not eat children at this point?

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
I can't blame these guys. When you look at the ridiculousness, the alienation and overall mental unhealth of a society, if your mind can objectively look at these facts of reality as they are, does it make any sense to try and adjust to them? I would argue that the rational choice in such a sick society as we live in today is to try and violate as many "rules" as you can.

I suggest you all readhttp://www.amazon.com/The-Pathology-.../dp/1590561848

It makes no sense to try and live a mentally healthy life in a mentally unhealthy society, knowing what you know if you read that kind of literature. After reading so much, it's like a red pill. You can't go back. The illusions all fall away and you're left with reality as it is. Why not eat children at this point?
1. raged.
2. realized what it was for.
smile.png

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
The banding equipment does seem a bit out of place though - unless he planned on using that to stop the flow of blood, the major use of banding (to cut off the flow of blood so that over a period of a few weeks the scrotum and testicles die and eventually slough off) seems to be at odds with the desire to dismember and eat a child.

A couple of articles did mention that they found a picture of one child with lines drawn so as to illustrate how he would, supposedly, dismember a victim, but if that were the case I'm not sure what the bands would actually be for (besides some sadistic purpose possibly). That and the freezers full of chicken meat...

All that said, I have castrated animals both through banding and using a scalpel, and while there was some blood loss when castrating using a scalpel, I don't remember ever needing to do anything about it (as in, trying to stop blood loss). I was young at the time and I hated being forced to do it, so maybe I'm not remembering it correctly, but /shrug. Now my testicles hurt from thinking about this...fuckin' Obama...

khalid

Unelected Mod
The castration equipment might have been meant for himself. He probably felt a great deal of self-loathing and might have seen that as a way to stop his feelings.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Fuck it. I'd eat a baby if I had to to survive.

Like if we were in that plane crash in the Andes and the baby died, and got cooked in the plane crash fire a little, hell. Why not?

Him or me.
Who wouldn't eat a kid in that situation.

I wouldn't even think twice. Kid's my food. Little bit of salt. Good to go.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
All that said, I have castrated animals both through banding and using a scalpel, and while there was some blood loss when castrating using a scalpel, I don't remember ever needing to do anything about it (as in, trying to stop blood loss). I was young at the time and I hated being forced to do it, so maybe I'm not remembering it correctly, but /shrug. Now my testicles hurt from thinking about this...fuckin' Obama...

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I castrate at least a couple hundred calves a year. If you do it correctly they don't bleed much more than you would if you got a cut on your finger. We used to do it the way that they showed in the Mike Rowe video (minus the putting them in your mouth part) but in the last few years a new method has come along where you just cut a slit in the scrotum instead of cutting it off which makes them bleed less and heal faster.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I was reading a few weeks ago about park rangers shooting contraceptive darts into female wild horses. Is that prohibitively expensive and complicated versus simple castration of the males for farming/ranchers? Not literally shooting darts but female contraception.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
They aren't castrated just to keep them from breeding. Bulls are much leaner and tougher than steers. Steers fatten up better and taste better. When we do butcher a bull (because they broke a leg or something) we make 100% of them into hamburger because they're too tough for anything else. We sell all of our male calves before they reach reproductive age so breeding is not really a factor for us, but feedlots/packers would not buy intact male calves.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I guess it might be different for other livestock then? The Dirty Jobs clip mentioned the primary reason with the sheep was to selectively breed the best wool producers.

Cybsled

Maybe he thought the kids would be lower in fat than the big macs he apparently eats every day based on that photo.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
castration with teeth
Da fuq, LOL? Can't say I've ever heard of anyone using their teeth, though I can kind of see it as it can be hard to get a good grip.

Man, using his teeth...just when you think that you've seen everything...

I castrate at least a couple hundred calves a year. If you do it correctly they don't bleed much more than you would if you got a cut on your finger. We used to do it the way that they showed in the Mike Rowe video (minus the putting them in your mouth part) but in the last few years a new method has come along where you just cut a slit in the scrotum instead of cutting it off which makes them bleed less and heal faster.
We mostly cut piglets, and banded the cattle. And with the piglets we'd do much the same as you say above: slit down the middle, pop 'em out, get a few wraps of the cords and pull. Not sure if that's the "proper" or best way or not, just how I was taught as a kid. With cattle we banded, so I dunno how hard/easy it is to cut them. We also were a small acreage/family setup not a ranch so that might be a factor; we also didn't have a good chute setup or any corral system - getting something into the headgate was usually a PITA.

I never did capons; think my mother did a few but from what I remember that was more difficult (could be wrong) and the caponizing kit just sat and collected dust. From what I heard growing up it was harder to caponize a rooster than to castrate larger livestock, and considering how much I dreaded castrating anything (not my cup of tea) and how terrible my father was at that kind of thing (ergo making everyone else do it) we just never did capons.http://www.afn.org/~poultry/capon.htm

We also didn't dehorn by cutting, since we never had many head at one time we could just use the paste when they were young and reapply as necessary, and most of our animals were half-pets because we interacted so closely and often so something like using the paste wasn't hard at all. I couldn't even imagine mass castration though, much less mass dehorning...

I guess it might be different for other livestock then? The Dirty Jobs clip mentioned the primary reason with the sheep was to selectively breed the best wool producers.
Well, you don't need many bulls at all - and we never kept any. We'd either have the vet AI or pay someone to bring a bull over when a cow we wanted bred was in heat. Another thing we'd do is simply buy calves from someone else, put them out to fatten up, then pen them up a bit before slaughter. Again we weren't ranchers though so our setup was vastly different, and we didn't want bulls. The actual ranchers we knew messed with breeding and building up a herd, but we had zero desire to do that (and we didn't have enough acreage for that in any event).

We actually got to the point that we didn't want to keepanycattle long-term, after my sisters kept a few Jerseys that had originally been 4-H projects. When an old cow dies, fuck, we called up a few places that probably made dog food and they wanted to chargeusto remove the carcass rather than paying us for it, and we sure as hell didn't want to have to bury a dead cow. It was much easier to just cycle through calves/steers and take them to be butchered then rinse and repeat. Hell, sometimes we'd get lucky and know someone wanting to sell a few calves young and cheap and that worked out well for us.

Speaking of horses, I think that was part of the issue with the horse slaughterhouses issue. What the fuck do you do with old horses? Keep them and have to bury each and every one? That sounded like such a PITA to have to deal with, not even having a good outlet for them. We didn't own an actual backhoe either, so we tried digging a large enough hole for a cow once, then trying to manhandle the carcass into it...yeah, trying that once was enough for me to realize that was a ridiculous PITA. I couldn't even imagine having to do that with horses repeatedly. I was reminded about this recently when NPR hosted a debate on it (or rebroadcast it):http://www.npr.org/blogs/thesalt/201...orse-slaughter

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
We actually got to the point that we didn't want to keepanycattle long-term, after my sisters kept a few Jerseys that had originally been 4-H projects. When an old cow dies, fuck, we called up a few places that probably made dog food and they wanted to chargeusto remove the carcass rather than paying us for it, and we sure as hell didn't want to have to bury a dead cow. It was much easier to just cycle through calves/steers and take them to be butchered then rinse and repeat. Hell, sometimes we'd get lucky and know someone wanting to sell a few calves young and cheap and that worked out well for us.

Speaking of horses, I think that was part of the issue with the horse slaughterhouses issue. What the fuck do you do with old horses? Keep them and have to bury each and every one? That sounded like such a PITA to have to deal with, not even having a good outlet for them. We didn't own an actual backhoe either, so we tried digging a large enough hole for a cow once, then trying to manhandle the carcass into it...yeah, trying that once was enough for me to realize that was a ridiculous PITA. I couldn't even imagine having to do that with horses repeatedly. I was reminded about this recently when NPR hosted a debate on it (or rebroadcast it):http://www.npr.org/blogs/thesalt/201...orse-slaughter
Being very much non-rural working class, but also being enamored of common sense and reality, this stuff fascinates me. All the stuff-white-people-like yuppie hippie PETA motherfuckers out there seem to disregard the brass tacks issues with animal husbandry. What the fuck do they want you to do with old horses indeed.

And its all because they are fucking cute. If someone wanted to grind up mangy rats into a giant vat no one would bat an eye. But putting down elderly horses instead of sending them off to rot in a field, OH THE HUMANITY!!!!

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Being very much non-rural working class, but also being enamored of common sense and reality, this stuff fascinates me. All the stuff-white-people-like yuppie hippie PETA motherfuckers out there seem to disregard the brass tacks issues with animal husbandry. What the fuck do they want you to do with old horses indeed.