Boston pedophile planned to kill and eat children(w/ bonus dungeon pictures)

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I guess it might be different for other livestock then? The Dirty Jobs clip mentioned the primary reason with the sheep was to selectively breed the best wool producers.
Possibly. I don't know a lot about sheep. It is true that you don't want just anyone breeding. We don't keep any bulls ourselves, we buy them from ranches that specialize in raising bulls as a way to avoid inbreeding and to keep introducing desirable genetics.

Speaking of horses, I think that was part of the issue with the horse slaughterhouses issue. What the fuck do you do with old horses? Keep them and have to bury each and every one? That sounded like such a PITA to have to deal with, not even having a good outlet for them. We didn't own an actual backhoe either, so we tried digging a large enough hole for a cow once, then trying to manhandle the carcass into it...yeah, trying that once was enough for me to realize that was a ridiculous PITA. I couldn't even imagine having to do that with horses repeatedly. I was reminded about this recently when NPR hosted a debate on it (or rebroadcast it):http://www.npr.org/blogs/thesalt/201...orse-slaughter
It's a serious problem. We have a sale here once a year where people buy up a truckload of old horses and I believe haul them to Canada where they can be slaughtered. It has completely destroyed the market for horses to the point where you basically can't give an old or unbroken horse away and people who can't afford to keep their horses or find someone to take them are letting them starve or abandoning them somewhere for someone else to deal with. It's hard to see how shutting down horse slaughtering was a "humane" thing to do but I suppose it sounds good to the average uninformed city dweller.

Being very much non-rural working class, but also being enamored of common sense and reality, this stuff fascinates me. All the stuff-white-people-like yuppie hippie PETA motherfuckers out there seem to disregard the brass tacks issues with animal husbandry. What the fuck do they want you to do with old horses indeed.

And its all because they are fucking cute. If someone wanted to grind up mangy rats into a giant vat no one would bat an eye. But putting down elderly horses instead of sending them off to rot in a field, OH THE HUMANITY!!!!
Very few people in the US are involved in agriculture anymore. 100 years ago the majority of people either grew up on a farm or ranch or at least had family that did. Now people are many generations away from participating in any kind of agriculture and it causes a serious lack of perspective. Even the movement to "know where your food comes from" and support your local sanitized organic hippy farmer is really kind of delusional. I have no problem with those people at all, but it's important to realize that they are NOT the people who are feeding the country nor are they capable of it.

The only animals most people have any experience with these days are their anthropomorphized dogs and cats, which are really a lot different than livestock and people don't understand that. I think if people had spent even a week or two working with livestock they would have a completely different perspective.

Wait a minute, this thread is about raping and eating children right?

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
How could anyone forget this gif posted in SS a few months back?

3bl.gif

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
There is actually a big push by some farmers to get horse slaughter going again. I was just listening to an interview about it 2 days ago on the radio. Ofcourse PETA and the like are going ape scat and doing all they can to stop it.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
this thread took an unexpected turn. off topic question for the farm animal owners here. do you guys buy into those cattle mutilation stories or is that just seen as bullshit tinfoil hattery?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I work pretty close to Milford and not far from Worcester. Worcester is where all the death metal concerts take place, so I'm not really surprised.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wait a minute, this thread is about raping and eating children right?
I think according to PETA sympathizers that's actually more acceptable than killing an animal.

There is actually a big push by some farmers to get horse slaughter going again. I was just listening to an interview about it 2 days ago on the radio. Ofcourse PETA and the like are going ape scat and doing all they can to stop it.
Yeah, Erronius linked an article about that which got me asking about it.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I would not want to have sex with children, but I have enough imagination to see that it's something that might appeal to somebody. What I can not imagine is why someone would fantasize about eating them. WTF does he think they're going to taste like? I don't get that shit.
dog-dude-wait-what.jpg

about that fuckin lunatic,i hope he dies in a very painful way

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
this thread took an unexpected turn. off topic question for the farm animal owners here. do you guys buy into those cattle mutilation stories or is that just seen as bullshit tinfoil hattery?
My grandfather had a couple cows mutilated that he swore were killed by little green men. That said, I just see it as bullshit tinfoil hattery.

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
Come on. I just mean that people get crazy sexual ideas and get obsessed with them. I don't think of eating as sexual though, so that part doesn't make sense to me. Is the dude going to beat off while he eats them, or does he just think human chops would be super delicious?

iannis

Musty Nester
Chupacabra is not a myth.

Hide behind your tall walls of ignorance if you must.

I've seen shit that makes me question not just my own sanity, but the sanity of Lord God.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
This is not meant as a poke against anyone here at all, but for me personally this has been the most disturbing story I have ever read/seen. I saw this posted on facebook on Friday, and I could NOT stop thinking about it, which would then result in me getting the chills. And it is now Tuesday and I'm still struggling with it. Now, the reason why it stuck with me so hard is the fact that I have two children in his targeted age range, but hell this is still messed up even if he had planned this for any age range. Like the Cleveland kidnappers came across much in the same way. And the part that bothered me the most? Is the part that started the wild derail on farm animals: the castration. These guys are the very definition of evil and depravity, and I refuse to believe that humanity as a whole is that bad. Does society have problems? You betcha, but I believe with all my heart that most of us... even most criminals, are inherently good and would not cross this line.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The dungeon pics were pretty disturbing for sure. There's some fucked up people out there, there is a broad spectrum of fucked up so at any given time you could be talking to someone who is somewhere on that spectrum. Hell, for all we know this guy might have never actually followed through on anything and all this stuff was partially a coping mechanism for his problems. Obviously can't take that chance and he did cross some legal lines, but its possible this was all an elaborate fantasy for him more than something he might act on.

iannis

Musty Nester
I dunno about inherently good, but yes. Planning on castrating young boys and then eating their penises is a very special kind of deranged. That's why it detours into talking about castrating sheep. What can you say? Dude isn't just crazy, he's hardcore crazy. But strangely he's not violent enough to be scary. That's the weird thing.

Dead man walking. If a guard doesn't kill him and blame it on a lifer, he'll just let the lifer do it. This guy is so far gone that not even degenerates are going to be able to stand him.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
He might be a really nice guy if you get to know him. Heck, maybe he posted here before!

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
This is apparently a new "ad" by Chipotle.
Yeah, I'm sure everything served in Chipotle's 1400 restaurants was raised by a guy with a little red barn and a 1950's pickup truck. Fucking cynical hypocrites.