Boston pedophile planned to kill and eat children(w/ bonus dungeon pictures)

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
There are some sick fuckos out there in the big wide world for sure. This guy represents the "Lone Gunman" type of pedophile. But there are also whole societies out there that revolve around this shit. I found that out after having read some of the stuff that came from the Belgian Marc Dutroux case 20 years ago, specifically the Dossier X stuff, that highlighted the rampant pedophilia in European "high society" and some of the truly sick shit that goes on there. If it weren't for the fact that the rampant psychopathology within the Belgian (and other) royal families (just check out Leopold II's rule in Congo) then I wouldn't have believed it possible. But now I take it for a fact that a lot of our leaders prolly dabble in some strange and fucked up shit at those late night "Eyes Wide Shut" type parties.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
That's some truly sickening shit, reading the article made me want to throw up. What gets me is that this wasn't a crime of passion, this was a man who had sat down, planned out and then implemented, over an extended period of time, a plan to capture, rape, torture, mutilate, cook and kill a child. The pictures of the stuff ordered off the internet is what fucked me up, it wasn't just some random sick fantasy, this man had spent months organizing that shit, ordering the stuff he needed, etc. Just the thought of how twisted someone must be to get to that stage... ugh.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
There are some sick fuckos out there in the big wide world for sure. This guy represents the "Lone Gunman" type of pedophile. But there are also whole societies out there that revolve around this shit. I found that out after having read some of the stuff that came from the Belgian Marc Dutroux case 20 years ago, specifically the Dossier X stuff, that highlighted the rampant pedophilia in European "high society" and some of the truly sick shit that goes on there. If it weren't for the fact that the rampant psychopathology within the Belgian (and other) royal families (just check out Leopold II's rule in Congo) then I wouldn't have believed it possible. But now I take it for a fact that a lot of our leaders prolly dabble in some strange and fucked up shit at those late night "Eyes Wide Shut" type parties.
The Dossier X files, and the MArc Dutroux case is a great, and extremely fascinating case about how once you're in the political elite, you are immune to almost anything. Nihoul got off scot free (on the pedo stuff), and was just as guilty -- merely because he had the correct political connections, even though they raped, tortured, and murdered many children, with many under 15 years old. Even TODAY they are keeping things covered up.

It is amazing to think that these things go on in a regular basis. Makes me realize that fucked up things like the movie Hostel probably really do exist somewhere in the world.

Read this, and read the amazing parts... like kidnapping and raping 5 young girls got him 5 years in prison, and he was released on parole in 3. heh.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Dutroux

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
The Dossier X files, and the MArc Dutroux case is a great, and extremely fascinating case about how once you're in the political elite, you are immune to almost anything. Nihoul got off scot free (on the pedo stuff), and was just as guilty -- merely because he had the correct political connections, even though they raped, tortured, and murdered many children, with many under 15 years old. Even TODAY they are keeping things covered up.

It is amazing to think that these things go on in a regular basis. Makes me realize that fucked up things like the movie Hostel probably really do exist somewhere in the world.

Read this, and read the amazing parts... like kidnapping and raping 5 young girls got him 5 years in prison, and he was released on parole in 3. heh.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Dutroux
From what I understood it's more complicated than being a member of the political (and business) elite makes you immune to anything. You are immune only if you play ball and do as you're told, otherwise shit gets leaked out and your political career is destroyed.

Basically, from the Dossier X files, they described how they hooked a new member of the political establishment. They would invite them over for a pedo-sex party. If he went along with it then he'd get a bedroom filled to the brim with hidden cameras and microphones and a nice little girl. They'd tape the shit and use it later to make sure he did what he was told. If the person had some moral integrity, then they'd often use bait and switch tactics. Have some nice 18 year old sit next to him at a party, get the guy all drunk (and even a little drugged), then the girl would take him to a bedroom, go to the bathroom but then a much younger girl would come out.

This is just a hint at how criminal (and elite) elements gained complete and utter control over many political and business members in Belgium, even ones who entered politics and honestly wanted to do well but were trapped (would you forgive a decent politician if you found out he'd been baited and trapped to sleep with a young girl? prolly not.)

The result is, that whenever I see a member of the political class talking about "too big to fail" and how we need to give up our rights, destroy our welfare system and basically screw the general population over while enriching and empowering their elite friends, I wonder if that guy is a sincere sociopath or if they've just got him by the proverbial balls.

Honestly, it's changed the way I look at politics.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
That's some truly sickening shit, reading the article made me want to throw up. What gets me is that this wasn't a crime of passion, this was a man who had sat down, planned out and then implemented, over an extended period of time, a plan to capture, rape, torture, mutilate, cook and kill a child. The pictures of the stuff ordered off the internet is what fucked me up, it wasn't just some random sick fantasy, this man had spent months organizing that shit, ordering the stuff he needed, etc. Just the thought of how twisted someone must be to get to that stage... ugh.
Right and this is why I don't really think this was a coping mechanism at all, because he was way way too thorough. He is a dead man walking and I am not going to be pumping my fist about that necessarily but he and his ilk need to be off the streets. It is very sad that there some who are in positions that make them very untouchable, but that still doesn't change that the ones that we can get to, should be removed from the general public for the rest of their lives. Like the dude who plea dealed his way to get this guy... I honestly think the government should have their fingers crossed when they make the deal and lock him up anyway. (Of course I know that is unrealistic to do but hey) I know with the targets being kids it makes this that much more disturbing, but they would be just as dangerous if they were targeting adult women etc too. To me this area of completely random victimization versus let's say a murder where most of the time to two parties knew each other and there was real motive are way more dangerous to society at large.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
The result is, that whenever I see a member of the political class talking about "too big to fail" and how we need to give up our rights, destroy our welfare system and basically screw the general population over while enriching and empowering their elite friends, I wonder if that guy is a sincere sociopath or if they've just got him by the proverbial balls.

Honestly, it's changed the way I look at politics.
They don't have to do that kind of stuff. Since our campaign finance system makes it so corporations and special interests get to pick who gets elected, they just make sure the guys that get elected are people who are willing to do what they're told if they want to keep their job. An institutionalized version of what you're talking about, but at least without having to get children involved.

khalid

Unelected Mod
What is Dossier X? Does someone have a non-conspiracy theory website sounding link to it?

Szlia

Maybe I am misreading it or rationalizing, but the guy seems like he lied about the whole abduction/cannibalism thing to impress the other people in his network who had committed actual acts of pedophilia.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Maybe I am misreading it or rationalizing, but the guy seems like he lied about the whole abduction/cannibalism thing to impress the other people in his network who had committed actual acts of pedophilia.
So he's like the Millie of the sadistic pedophilia community?

Eorkern

Bronze Squire
For somone who didn't read the above link specifically but was near all this stuff happening with Dutroux, one fact stood out as disgusting was that there was more than a hundred different DNA in the cellar he kept the kids, but no judge found it worthy to go any further with this. I'm pretty sure there is more disturbing things in the link above but well, definitely a lot more to be uncovered in this officially-done case.