Boxing

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Neither one of them is insanely fast anymore, now that they're both in their early 70s.
lol, yeah, keep telling yourself that. manny's hands are still fast. Not as fast as when he was 28, but that shit is still fucking insanely fast.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Grim don't come off like such a casual!! I'd say 2 fastest guys at that weight still. Prob lost a little but not much. So I'm going with Oscar and saying my heart says manny but my brain says Floyd. I think Floyds counter right is going to be there all night and ultimately be the reason manny loses. He's going to get hit way too much by it. Decision to Floyd.

Bergraven_sl

shitlord
my heart says manny but my brain says Floyd. I think Floyds counter right is going to be there all night and ultimately be the reason manny loses. He's going to get hit way too much by it. Decision to Floyd.
I'm thinking the same thing. I hate Mayweather with a passion, but dude has skills. He plays so defensively and counters while Manny is usually the aggressor, i'm just envisioning Floyd countering all night. It'll be a good one though. Hopefully Manny can just pick him apart and find that shot.

I don't think it'll disappoint.

Baek

Golden Knight of the Realm
Does HBO have a streaming service where you can pay for the fight? Or any other way to stream online? Don't want to sub to comcast cable for a day...

Column_sl

shitlord
Just get an mma tv pro subscription. donate 10 bucks for the month ,and get all the sports in the world with cable tv stations

http://www.mma-tv-pro.com/main.php

If you have VLC , and a smart tv, roku etc can also beam it to your TV

But come on man go to a bar for this fight, why wouldn't you want to go out for the fight of the century!

Some places are showing the fight at your local movie theater. That's where I'm going because ours sells dinner,and drinks while you watch,

Baek

Golden Knight of the Realm
Got a bunch of errors on that page and can't register a new account? Yeah maybe bars would be best... its just that the ones in seattle are gonna be packed and some are charging 250 for a guaranteed table + the $20 cover.

edit: apple tv HBO was the closest thing i could find, but fuck appletv.HBO NOW on the App Store on iTunes

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So fitting. I'll be watching the fight at the Excalibur in the tournament of kings room.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's like saying I don't want to be in the same city when the super bowl is going on!

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Do you people not have friends? If ever you were going to actually order a PPV to watch with friends it's got to be this. I've got like 5 different friends having parties for this, and I barely have 5 friends.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I _just_ got back from Manila. I wish I could've stayed for the fight. There will either be a nonstop party in the streets or much tears and rending of garments.

Column_sl

shitlord
And now the SJW's are coming after my boy Floyd...
frown.png

This Is How Las Vegas Protects Floyd Mayweather

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Last time I tried MMA TV it didn't work for me for 3 weeks and it was wasted money. I wont go that route again.

For now I'll be watching it on FirstRow unless something better comes along.