Boxing

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Not surprised at all by the outcome, props for Martin going to the lion's den at least. It's impressive how quickly he disposes of big men like he does, he is only going to be tested by the best.

Heavyweights are actually starting to get fun again with guys like Wilder, Fury, Joshua, Ortiz, Haye back in the mix and some good up & coming prospects. Pac-Bradley back at it again in what should be a good fight, think Bradley is a real live dog in this with Atlas. Know there isn't a huge call for another rematch, but its an underrated bout.

Ps. pretty fucking solid under card tonight as well.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Missed the fight, trying to get caught up.

Got caught up. Just too much speed and footwork for Bradley, he got caught in bad positions which Pacquiao always put him. Also Bradley was never close to getting KO'd, he was coming in as hard as possible and got a little sloppy but he was never in danger. Not a great fight, but solid. Bradley beats Marquez more convincingly than Pacquiao ever does, Marquez KOs Pacman, Pacman is too much & too talented for Bradley. Styles make fights. If Pacquiao is truly done, then he is an absolute all-time great Top 15-25 fighter and a blast to watch. His prime was insane.

Still would hope for Pacquiao-Crawford.

Also heard Ramirez just handled Abraham, good win for him.

Column_sl

shitlord
Also Bradley was never close to getting KO'd, he was coming in as hard as possible and got a little sloppy but he was never in danger.
LOL at a little sloppy. Pacman turned him completely around into a corner.

Pacman is great but he couldn't beat Mayweather. No matter what happens that will be his footnote.

Still would hope for Pacquiao-Crawford.

Also heard Ramirez just handled Abraham, good win for him.
Mayweather's 50th win should be on Pacman. That is the only fight that should happen

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'd like to see Pac and Floyd again.. I don't know if the results would change much but I think Manny would be much more aggressive. I was so surprised how cautious he was in his first fight. Floyd is so good at throwing people off their game

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
LOL at a little sloppy. Pacman turned him completely around into a corner.

Pacman is great but he couldn't beat Mayweather. No matter what happens that will be his footnote.

Mayweather's 50th win should be on Pacman. That is the only fight that should happen
Bradley wasn't close to getting KO'd, even if he was put down again he wasn't getting stopped. Watch the Provodnikov fight. There is absolutely zero shame in losing to Floyd. Just because Michael Jordan was better than all the other basketball players do we say, "You know, Larry Bird sucks, because he wasn't as good as Jordan". Pacquiao ran through weight divisions as a small guy, and did it in impressive fashion. Props to him. No one is calling him Ali.

I would rather not see the rematch. If Floyd fought again, unless it was GGG or something I don't really care. Pacquiao could fight Crawford, that would be cool, but I'd rather just have them retire.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There are a few fights I wouldn't mind seeing with them in it. I'd love to see Floyd fight GGG. In the 80s all the fighters dared to be great and just kept moving up. If Floyd wants to talk smack about GGG and call himself TBE, he needs to do that. Plus I'd love to see either of those guys fight a guy like Thurman. His style would make either of those fights exciting.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Errol Spence Jr., who I think is the next great welterweight, is fighting tonight (Algieri). NBC in 30 minutes, decent cruiserweight bout between Golwacki and Cunningham on the undercard. Hope Errol looks sensational tonight, Algieri is a tough motherfucker.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea, I think he's going to walk thru Algieri tonight. welterweights are going to be exciting as shit for years to come. So many good fighters not even in their primes yet

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Fuck, Errol annihilated Algieri. That was impressive, he's never been stopped before.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
The Great Gennady Golovkin fights tonight, sadly not in AT&T Stadium against Canelo Alvarez.

Column_sl

shitlord
Ugh, both ufc 197 and Boxing are starting at the same time. So I think GGG will fight when Jones is fighting.

I guess I can mute the UFC fight on one screen ,and watch G on the other

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Ugh, both ufc 197 and Boxing are starting at the same time. So I think GGG will fight when Jones is fighting.

I guess I can mute the UFC fight on one screen ,and watch G on the other
Luckily this card should be over before UFC's really gets going.

Roman in a really solid fight with Arroyo. Brushed up on some Arroyo tape before the fight, dude was almost KO'd clean against some japanese fighter and lost to a decent Thai fighter. This kinda re-affirms what I always argue with the "lazier" casual, boxing writers. Chocolatito is a great fighter, but I think his #1 P4P ranking is ill-advised. Not quite as versatile as the true top guys, and certainly can be hit. I think Naoya Inoue will beat Roman at 115, once they fight. And I really hate bashing the guy on any level, the dude is non-stop and a blast to watch fight, and he is very good.