Boxing

Fadaar

That guy
not gonna lie im looking forward to maybe seeing Ocho getting knocked the fuck out

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Lol this is so dumb. All the retards in the crowd that actually paid to be at this... Very embarrasing lol.

• 1Solidarity

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
the big tard just keeps locking up, i would prefer to see one of them hit the canvas, or both

Xerge

<Donor>
Mayweather played with him the whole time. If Logan was Mayweather's height he would have dropped him imo. Second link i posted worked well, so not bad for free entertainment lol.

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Jake Paul vs Woodley should be a lot more competitive, as well as it being a professional record sanctioned fight-- no exhibition.

Stature wise and performance wise, Woodley isn't as tall as the Paul brothers, but he's fought taller guys throughout his career and has knockouts on his record. I was disappointed when Woodley was announced because its another "midget" fighter for Jake Paul. But again Woodley hasn't had problems knocking guys out. He has certified knockouts on 5'11 to 6'1 in height.

Logan is the biggest of the two. This was always going to be a freakshow but you can't hate on an exhibition. They don't owe themselves anything in a glorified sparring match.

Don't tune into exhibitions. Tune into sanctioned fights on the official record.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Give Paul some credit. He took a couple hard punches to the chin/face and was still standing.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Floyd Mayweather vs Oscar DeLaHoya was a fantastic fight.

I remember watching it at the time, and remember feeling like Mayweather won, but Oscar did do a hell of a job. I would say that was the most Floyd has ever been in trouble, I had actually forgot how well DeLaHoya did. He was throwing a TON of combinations and hit Floyd with more than a few shots. He won 2 rounds out of the first 6, won the 7th and 8th, Mayweather won 9 10 and 11, and Oscar won the 12. So 115-113 was a perfect score and thats what 2 of the judges scored the bout.

Oscar was a great fighter.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I think he thought the towel being thrown in was just someone trolling, or a mistake, or someone from the crowd, LOL.

My guy was in the ZONE, talk about being "in" the the fight. That was tunnel vision if I ever seen it, wow....so bizarre.