Brave Frontier

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Would love for any high level folks that could spare a friend to add me, could use abit of an edge. Trying to power through so to speak to get into the game abit, got a beast dark team starting to form for arena and a solid rainbow team for hard pve. I use it for FH (just started playing less then a week ago so this is my first FH) but i'd imagine as I get stronger I can go for a more damage based team. My rainbow team is a 5 star zelban (decent stats, 50% damage increase for team and +def makes a huge difference on that hard shit I've noticed). Then I have a max 4 star Loch and Sefia, rounded out by a max 3 star Alic and low levle 3 star emila (1 more level and I can afford to put my 4 star emila in).

With that team at 33 I got 330k on the middle FH and that was fucking up by not getting a 2nd board wipe on the group of spirits in 1 shot because I was saving my BB since I thought the other 2 BB's was going to clear
frown.png
. Not super but it was good enough for SS. I have a metal dungeon to run tonight and should level so I'll pump up 4 star emila since middle FH still is abit rough with no healer for me.

PVP team is a 4 star lvl 45 Kikaru i finally just got (using her for now as my only 50% damage dark), 4 star 30's lundaris, two 4 star libra's at lvl 45 each, and a 3 star Alix maxed. I'm like 105-28 or something now but only lost a few matches the last 60 wins or so. This team knocked out 2 contendars that were lvl 40+ so I'm happy but I need to wait until Tuesday so I can level poor Alice up.

One question; for leader bonuses do they go away if they die? So if my leader is dead does the 50% bonus for my rainbow team (or if anyone dies I guess since the req is all elements present) go away? Or is it permanent. Also I forgot to look but does it show up in the their stats or is it just applied when they attack? And last noob question, during the battle can you actually look at your stats? If so how?

Brand

Molten Core Raider
How hard are the metal dungeons? I have been saving the keys, but didn't want to waste them if I couldn't handle it.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
You can delete and re-roll. You have to uninstall the game, then install it again. If you have connected it to facebook on your device, you have to sign out of that account and make a new facebook account to link it to.
Or install Bluestacks on your PC, get the APK from apk4fun and install it into Bluestacks, then play the game (as Guest) until you do the first summon. If you don't like what you get uninstall both parts of Bluestacks and tell it to wipe app data. Rinse and repeat. When you get something you like, click through all the shit until it gives you the main menu screen. Go to settings, scroll all the way down, and attach a Facebook account. Now open the game on your phone/tablet--doesn't matter if you use Android or iOS--and log into that Facebook account. Your Bluestacks account will load and you'll be all set.

Couple tips if you do this:
1. Terms and Conditions will load a web page that appears to be blank. Ignore it and just close the tab. It will go back to the game and you can proceed.

2. Bluestacks will probably nag you once to let it connect to the app store. Hit Esc instead, it will go back to the game and leave you alone after that.

3. Bluestacks is pretty slow even on a high end cpu. Rerolling takes about 20 minutes.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
How hard are the metal dungeons? I have been saving the keys, but didn't want to waste them if I couldn't handle it.
Turn on auto and go get a sandwich. Just try to time it so you are between 1001-1999exp to level. 2 runs will level you and you can get 2 more.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
Both the metal and jewel key runs gives you 1k exp so depending how much cost you have in increments of 15, use that as a gauge on when to use the keys and level up / refill to double the runs. You get metal keys Mon, Tues, Thursday, and Friday while you only get jewel keys on Wednesdays (today)

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Just sent out a bunch of invites. Make some room for MEEEEE Rime! Need some high level friends to off-set all the lowbie dead weight I just invited = p

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
So I need a spirit, and I've been running the crappy ass Morgan dungeons all day. Is this just as big a waste of time as trying to get an idol from regular dungeons? It's really going to annoy me if I have to stock up on shit on Tuesdays.

Rime

<Donor>
Cleaned up some folks on my list who had not been on in a few days. Have space now. Sorry!

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Farmed 1M gold on my jewel key today but was a fucking moron and used it when I had 42 energy max, i had some jewels and had 3 gold to my name so I decided to burn some jewels since my pulls keep giving me fucking the same 4 star shit that I have 5 of. I have the majority of who I want for my teams so just going to focus on getting them up. But ya...wasted a few jewels at 12 energy every time
frown.png
Oh well one less stupid fire chef to fuse!

I hear you on the spirit/idol shit, poor Alice is stuck at 3 star for me and I accidently had fused abunch of dark spirits (i need spirits i have the idols and even have dark pots) so i am out until Tuesday. Going to farm the living hell out of that place. I've never done totem's place that is up tomorrow, hopefully I can handle it and get a few so I can upgrade at least my Loch to 5 star and maybe Sefia. Need to much other dark shit for my mono dark arena team upgrades but they are dominating people 10+ levels ahead of them without a problem already so not to worried.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
You mentioned chef...is there any reason at all to have more than one? I had a 3* version that I maxed out and then rolled a 4* like the day after I maxed her. Was kind of pissed. Is the 3* just fodder now?

moontayle

Golden Squire
Spirits and Idols outside of Tuesday are a pain the ass. If you've got stamina to burn, hit the Wiki, find the best Stamina/Energy ratio quest dungeon for whatever element you need on Spirit/Idol and hope for the best. Fair warning that your chances are pretty slim but depending on your level you should get some decent exp/gold/karma out of it.

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
I just signed up and added my friend ID to the google doc. Total newb mode at the moment

turbo

Molten Core Raider
You mentioned chef...is there any reason at all to have more than one? I had a 3* version that I maxed out and then rolled a 4* like the day after I maxed her. Was kind of pissed. Is the 3* just fodder now?
No I was joking about the chef, I got literally 4 in a row from unit pulls and was not so happy. Especially since I don't even use one.

Well I just hit 351k on FH medium at level 35 or so. For those pro's out there, is it better to try and do a BB rush group to get higher scores? My 50% damage rainbow team does alright but just seems to lack a strong punch with a healer and Zelban and his non damage BB. He is my only 50% rainbow buff and I'm only strong in an all dark arena team and this team so not sure what to do other then switch in a BB.

Rime

<Donor>
BB Spam/Spark Teams (There are differences between them, but they overlap plenty) are the kings of FH this season (and last season - Before that, there were not enough viable units to pull it off and Mono teams with 50% Leader were king).

Also, if you can survive it, run 5 DPS and either the item set with the Flutes or the set with 3 x Fujin and the attack potions. Most of FH is just maximizing points.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
So I guess not using any items for the bonus isn't worth the gain from using them? In reguards to the Fujin potions and whatnot I mean.