Brave Frontier

Rime

<Donor>
Depends. Particularly on END, if you are running a BB or Spark team, you usually use 2 of the Fujin and on the first wave to get your group all of their BBs/SBBs up by the end of the fight. You use attack potions if you can reasonably kill the enemy in 1-3 turns.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
That's where Felneus dominates. You decimate that first wave, and his SBB basically fills everyone's BB bar to full. Then you can just keep that up for the following rounds (whittling down mobs if you need to, to BB them to death).

moontayle

Golden Squire
I got 550k with a Felneus friend at one point. I keep getting hosed with the RNG though on the encounters.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
I swear if arena didn't offer worthwhile rewards....I would never do it.

So tired of losing because my guys sit on BB, but the enemy uses them right when they get it.

patrick

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Got myself a Farlon and an Ice Keep Copra recently. Trying to decide which one I should focus on evolving. I have a 4* zegar to help with a fire team, but no water units outside of the ones that drop from the dungeons.

Is it worth focusing on one and trying to evolve ASAP or just level em both up as I go?

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Doing some of the dungeons I'm running across shit that just obliterates me (and the friends I brought with) that're sitting at 4k/1k/1k/1k or better. What do some of the higher end units start looking like? Just thinking if I get one shot / one rounded now, do potions become a requirement or do mobs reach the 2k+ range on def/atk/healing later on?

Brand

Molten Core Raider
This friends thing is pissing me off...I sent a bunch of friends requests when I first started play and now I can't cancel them and all of those people quit, or haven't bothered to accept reject. The reject all button doesn't clear them. I sent a case via the help function, but I doubt anything comes of it.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
This friends thing is pissing me off...I sent a bunch of friends requests when I first started play and now I can't cancel them and all of those people quit, or haven't bothered to accept reject. The reject all button doesn't clear them. I sent a case via the help function, but I doubt anything comes of it.
Yep, ditto :|

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
It takes a bit once you click reject or whatever for it to "clear" the system as far as I can tell. Just reject all the ones you don't want anymore piece by piece and they should eventually "fall off".

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Turn on auto and go get a sandwich. Just try to time it so you are between 1001-1999exp to level. 2 runs will level you and you can get 2 more.
Which level gives that much xp? I've got a bunch of keys (5?) and want to get some more XP and leveling through it would be awesome.

Brand

Molten Core Raider
It takes a bit once you click reject or whatever for it to "clear" the system as far as I can tell. Just reject all the ones you don't want anymore piece by piece and they should eventually "fall off".
I've rejected all of them multiple times for the last three days...

Let this be lesson to everyone starting out...Don't friend anyone unless you want them for the long term!

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I have no idea what that is, but me.
You go to "Social" then "Special" and on the bottom there is a portrait that says "Give a gift to a friend". Hit it and it will let you put in a friend's ID to give them and you a "gift". I put your ID in. So put mine in and we both get two then!

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Which level gives that much xp? I've got a bunch of keys (5?) and want to get some more XP and leveling through it would be awesome.
He was saying if you wait until you have 1001-2000 exp to level, you can burn 30 energy, level, and then burn off the rest of your energy. I'm at 44 energy right now and was able to do 6 runs of the metal dungeon on one key. Think I had 2100ish exp to level this morning, so that's 3 runs at 1k exp per, and then 3 runs after leveling.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
It's 1k xp each run of Metal Parade. There's only one dungeon.
How much energy for each run? 10 or 15?

edit: nvm 15. Gonna wait until I'm at 30 energy to start running then. Unless the cap on keys is low (5?).

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
How much energy for each run? 10 or 15?

edit: nvm 15. Gonna wait until I'm at 30 energy to start running then. Unless the cap on keys is low (5?).
Can probably swing it once you hit 28 energy or so. Just set an alarm to remind you to go back in after 20 minutes both times.

I screwed this up multiple times before I broke 30 stam=P

Sent present Ao. There's something wonky with the friend list, the first 0 of your friend code isn't showing up. Tried to edit it in and the sheet just eats it.