Brave Frontier

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Nyami/nyami Allanon, Vargas, eze, rize. Bb friends nyami for crit buff. Smoke bomb if I live after turn 1 repeat until dead. Doing like 25% of total hp per turn. 4 rare drops so far.
God damn. I was trying Laberd as the friend above and getting shithoused. Time to go straight up OTK I guess.... now I need nyami's bells
frown.png

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I'm having more luck adding a mitigator to the nuke team for mora raid, using Mikael (he's a nuker anyway with sbb having +1000% modifier). With a mitigator, you don't auto die after 1 round and instead you only die when triggering empty seal buff wipe (crossing 75/50/25% hp thresholds). My mora team: (L) Eze, (F) Nyami, Allanon, Farzen, Sirius, Mikael. I always get 3-4 stars if I'm first into the room, usually 2 stars if I'm the 2nd-4th member joining. Have 4 rare mats so far, going to go ahead and farm enough for 5 orbs since drop rate is really good and the raid is like 4 minutes per run. That said, I have 0 doom rings.......... fuck I don't like farming those, sigh.

Avant and Krantz omni info is out. Avant looks like a a good nuke unit, SP options let him finally add crit damage to his kit, but he still only has crit rate on bb instead of sbb, which makes him super tedious to use as your crit buffer. Maybe I should try for Silas while his gate is still up...

Krantz looks very solid, and will be the obvious mitigator of choice when he's out. He didn't get status negation like I thought he would, but his ES sphere makes him status immune, and for 10 sp you can add cure to his SBB also, so it's close at least.

I'm thinking maybe Sirius, Avant, Eze, Krantz, Allanon as a generic all around team when their omnis come out. Sirius as lead for crit immune stuff, Avant lead when crits work. Avant's LS is beastly for damage, easily best in game (seem familiar?). Ark's omni evo is good as well, so maybe he should replace Allanon as the elemental buffer once his omni comes out as well (would mean a full team of omnis, OP much?). Still waiting to see Azurai info to see how he fits into the plans.

Oh and Alice omni evo announced out of left field. I actually have a breaker Alice at like 3 star or something. Guess I'll raise her this week during evolution event. She's distant future though, only just announced for Japan.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Avant is boring especially with the lack of crit immune content. Annoyed that the 2 turn mitigation is a thing now really reduces the flexibility on sp setups unless you have multiple of the same unit.

Krantz is going to be absolutely broken if you can cross spark regularly.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I've pulled two duplicate Krantz in the past. Of course I tossed both because hey why would I ever need multiples...

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
So uh the Eneroth GQ... how the fuck are people 1 turning the High Inquisitor?

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
To beat that one I ended up using only a partial nuke strategy. Basically, don't break his crystals or you auto-wipe. Focus down the boss using either single target bb/sbb, or just normal attack him and only go off with your mitigator/healer. When he hits 75% he will put up super mitigation reducing all damage to 1. To break it, you have to do X hits (damage doesn't matter, only amount of hits). With a few 25+ hit count sbbs you can break his mitigation shield in a single round (do them one at a time if you worry about sparking and killing the crystals). Once you break his barrier at 75%, work him down some more until he's around 55% (don't bring him to 50, that triggers another round of barrier). At ~55%, overdrive a nuker, blast him down from 55 -> dead. Any generic team can nuke him from 55% without special setup.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I tried the trial twice. First time was a fail since I didn't research it first, just wanted to see it. Second time I had the bitch to like 25% in phase 3, then she wiped my squad 1. Squad 2 could have easily finished it off, but I figured I didn't need to fujin my defense buffers right away, causing squad 2 to die instantly....

I still want to run more imp dungeons and evolve some more guys, so probably going to put this trial on the backburner until evolution event is over, gonna finish it off Sunday.

10 tickets per colluseum run is BEST CHANGE EVER. Been using the cookie cutter 4x mifune + kyle squad in the 6* colloseum. It's less points per win than 7* colloseum, but 4x mifune + kyle auto-wins on round 1 about 90% of the time, which is a hell of a lot better than the horseshit angel idol retardation of 7* colloseum.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Decided to give Tilith trial another go, beat it this time. Key was to just stack massive amounts of defense along with someone intentionally left with lower stats than the rest of the team to soak all the special attacks in p3. Went with:

(Lead) Randolph (O) -- adaptation jewel, demon silk, +20% to all elgif
(Friend) Kulyuk (O) -- perseverance jewel, heresy orb, +15% to all elgif (SP: burst heal, bc on damage)
Selena (B) -- lexida, magical device, no elgif (SP: +bc/hc droprate)
Vargas (B) -- dandelga, bond of rihalnase, +40% spark elgif (SP: +20% atk/rec, +spark, +crit)
Lance (A) -- drevas, enhancing device, no elgif (SP: def -> atk conversion, +30% def)
Magress (A) -- leomurg, schism orb, +10% def elgif (SP: 2 turn mitigation)

Between randolph and kulyuks leader skill and the omni stat buffs + conversions, everyone had 20k-30k defense with buffs up + two units that applied shields (they don't stack, but everyone doesn't get full sbb every round). The spheres were setup in a way so that randolph would be targetted with every single random target nuke in phase 3, so he spent most of phase 3 sitting in guard mode soaking hits, and lance + vargas were targets for the nukes in phase 1 and 2, which left my healers and mitigator never having to waste their turn guarding. It took a while to win, but it was a flawless victory, 0 deaths.

I enjoyed that trial once I got all the quirks figured out. I'm 6 frontier ranks away from Tilith I think... so guess her evolution gem will have to wait till next month to get some use!

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Doing Nyami L/Nyami F/Rize/Rize/Avant/Allanon and I feel like my damage isn't as high as it should be for Mora... any suggestions?

It's Allanon SBB/Avant SBB/Rize SBB/Rize SBB/Nyami BB/Nyami SBB for order.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
The bodyparts of Mora are crit resistant, while the main part isn't. If all 4 people going in with crit leads like double nyami, it's a good chance mora will die before her backrest, which means no rare material drop. Nyami / Eze would be a nice balance.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
The bodyparts of Mora are crit resistant, while the main part isn't. If all 4 people going in with crit leads like double nyami, it's a good chance mora will die before her backrest, which means no rare material drop. Nyami / Eze would be a nice balance.
HAH I didn't know the back is the rare drop, that explains a lot.

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
Even though this thread is all in english it's like reading another language, but Im learning (slowly). Still plugging away leveling and trying to increase my cost pool enough to fit all the goodies Ive pulled recently onto it. Ive got alooongway to go to catch up to you guys but Ill get there!

I burned all my luck for the next week or two and I snagged a Vern a little bit ago, just cant put her into the team yet, stupid cost....

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Even though this thread is all in english it's like reading another language, but Im learning (slowly). Still plugging away leveling and trying to increase my cost pool enough to fit all the goodies Ive pulled recently onto it. Ive got alooongway to go to catch up to you guys but Ill get there!

I burned all my luck for the next week or two and I snagged a Vern a little bit ago, just cant put her into the team yet, stupid cost....
Team cost is a dumb mechanic, but add the people on the board and just spam through stuff with 1/2 stam in the vortex. Also, the XP per run is static, so you can sort of tie that to leveling. My favorite is Mega Metal Parade (5keys, 60 stam, 7k xp) on 1/2 energy. That's an "ok" setup but it's easy to level off of it.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Revamped my fh team: double nyami leads, Charla, allanon, eze and Vargas with improved ubb.
Hit 10 million on both my end runs. 39 million more points until sacred longbow.

Going to craft my 3rd mora sphere and call it a day on those. 3 Royal buds per sphere is a pain in the ass.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
New elgif event dungeon is out, 100 energy for the highest droprate version. Bring a tanky trial team to beat it along with lots of healing. Droprate seems really good, I've gotten 2 elgif in 3 runs so far, and it's I think mininmum 4* rarity, up to 7*.

The new grand quest was fun for some backstory on the characters involved, but it's a grand quest where you use a full team of 6 guests and none of your own units except for 1 battle at the beginning. It wasn't hard to win, but overall very long and slow since the guest units are mostly kind of meh. Bring many healing and fujin items and some holy waters.

It sounds like Azurai's release was pushed back a few weeks. This makes me very sad.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
New elgif event dungeon is out, 100 energy for the highest droprate version. Bring a tanky trial team to beat it along with lots of healing. Droprate seems really good, I've gotten 2 elgif in 3 runs so far, and it's I think mininmum 4* rarity, up to 7*.

The new grand quest was fun for some backstory on the characters involved, but it's a grand quest where you use a full team of 6 guests and none of your own units except for 1 battle at the beginning. It wasn't hard to win, but overall very long and slow since the guest units are mostly kind of meh. Bring many healing and fujin items and some holy waters.

It sounds like Azurai's release was pushed back a few weeks. This makes me very sad.
gives me more time for gems. Up to 6 summon tickets banked and 36 gems... Plenty of map gems waiting in ishgard too.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Drop rate has been shit for me in the lvl 10 dungeon. 2 drops in 8 clears.
Haven't tried the grand quest cause elgif is time limited.

Miku is getting a rare summon oe that is a little tempting, but maxwell and the other fallen gods are getting an oe so there's your free crit buffer.