Brave Frontier

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Ugh, someone give me a team for Lvl 10 elgif. I'll even gem for energy if I can reliably clear it.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Ugh, someone give me a team for Lvl 10 elgif. I'll even gem for energy if I can reliably clear it.
I run:

(lead) Eze
Allanon
Selena
Sirius
Magress (2 turn mitigation)
(friend) Kulyuk

Against the elgif, nuke him round 1 and 2, when he uses Legendary Guardian G, guard your entire team for a round (magress 2 turn mitigation is super good here). Then next round, overdrive Sirius or Allanon for ultimate mitigation and just keep nuking. Elgif will die before ubb wears off.

For Grahdens, nuke him turn 1 and 2, turn 3 guard everyone for his super attack. Then resume nuking him. When he drops under 30% and emotes "Grahdens focuses his energy" or something, guard everyone again. Then finish him.

Owen just nuke him as normal. When he uses his super attack that brings the entire party to 1 health, guard everyone (don't worry about your life, owen will not fight you next round if everyone guards). Then UBB sirius or allanon again and finish him.

Zelnite is easy, basically just dps him and rely on eze, sirius, and kulyuk friend to fill your BB.

I haven't lost a run yet. So far I've farmed the following from the event:
30% atk, 30% def
30% hp, 30% def
40% rec
20% all stats depending on HP
+100% crit damage
50% chance to fill 4-8 BC when attacking
+50% BB attack
+15% BC/HC during spark
+20% all stats for light type
Greatly recover Hp each turn

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Running a similar team except Laberd instead of kulyuk and tilith 7* instead of allanon.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Yeah, I haven't omni'ed Magress yet, so I keep getting fucked.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
My kid was having a melt down, and enjoys the rainbow gate, so I let him burn a few summon tickets on the Sakura Miku gate... third roll got her... time to evo. At least she came out at 6*

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I got her in 4 when her gate launched. I feel like she's good but not amazing, she has the possiblity of being a decent collesium lead. Mostly looking forward to using her in the endless fg.

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
So Ive been grinding levels away and working on my primary team and Im slowly getting familiar with some of the characters that seem to be commonly used. Right now my team consists of Lafiel, Eclise, Silas, Sareas, and Vern. On the bench for future content some of the more notable benchwarmers I have are Charla, Krantz, Eze, Avant, Rize, and Malbelle. You guys seem to use specific team setups for specific content and that's what I need to know, what sort of guys should I focus on trying to get that Ill need for that end game type content? I see the name Nyami tossed around a lot so Im figuring I need to get her, who else should I keep in mind or be on the lookout for?

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Level your Eze, he can be your lead for everything related to damage. Charla and Rize and Avant are all GREAT as well for damage (though Charla is a buffer only). If you happen to get Nyami, great, but don't hold out for her.

Honestly, everyone you named is great except Malbelle and Sareas (and Eclise and Lafiel, though they are more "outclassed" than not-great).

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Two new GE were released and will have a 10x summon event soon. BC cost on Azurai seems huge and I can't tell if I'm underwhelmed or just desensitized to GE overpoweredness... also Nyala seems odd?

Not sure if I should blow summon tickets/etc on them...

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
High bc cost, low bc drop checks. Best role is an arena/collesium sub. Definitely not worth it if you have Miku/Sirius. Currently there is a lot of damage buff coverage on oe units. I'd hold out for either units with new buffs or high utility units.

Elza was announced to get an oe, so even if they just turn up the values in her existing buffs she is going to be crazy slot efficient.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Been saving for Azurai for a long time. Super let down, his stats seem very meh and supposedly he has a terrible sparking animation to go along with his overcosted sbb. Not even going to bother. At least I have a big stockpile of gems for the next big thing I guess.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Currently none of the upcoming jp units are that exciting either.
I'm looking forward to Sirius, mifune, ark, krantz and Elza oe, but nothing from the rare summon. Feels bad.

Also, the progressive rate ups seem to have gone to shit recently.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
After not being impressed with Azurai, I decided to summon for Miku instead as my omni crit buffer. Got her in 7 pulls. Guardian typing, but whatever, I'm happy I didn't have to go broke on the gate. Wish she had an alternate unit art or something. Too much pink...

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Blew 4 summons on the GE gate... saw my first ever black gate. AWWW YUSS! Lord Kulyuk. Nice? W/e new omni, yes, nice. Need to level Vargas now to X-Spark. Then I got another black gate! Breaker Kulyuk. Ok... I'm done.

Tazer/Kulyuk/Aaron/Kulyuk. All new so I'll take them. Not sure if I want to blow another 4 summons or not. Got the "Ignore Def Ignore bonus damage" elgif or w/e.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Both are solid. I don't have either so my care level is pretty low. I'm mostly annoyed they delayed mifune and Sirius oe since I have nothing to do.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I've got Ensa, so I'm sort of waiting for this, though no Sirius and only 1 Mifune.

Any recommendations for a coli team? Being able to wager more than 1 ticket at a time is nice, so I've been doing alright. I keep getting angel idol assholes that smash me.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I just use a bunch of omnis as my colosseum team. Offense is randolph lead with selena, magress, eze, lance. Defense is the same team, but lance is leader instead. I wouldn't say it's a meta team or anything, but I win about 60% of matches or so. I'm absolutely going to be trying out the 4x mifune team when he goes omni.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm scumbagging conquer class with Kyle, double mifune and plugs for now. Going to try Miku with 2x mifunes and some other units after their oe.