Brave Frontier

Neph_sl

shitlord
I've been running a semi mono dark team but with all of the RS pulls lately I have a ton of units to level and evolve. Need help building some teams and which rainbow leader to level first (Dia, Lodin, or Logan). Any suggestions appreciated.

My units:

6* Duel-SGX (B)
6* Lunaris (O, 4* A)
6* Kikuri (B)
5* Zephyr (A)
4* Kajah (B)
4* Logan (B)
4* Lemia (L)

6* Melchio (B)
5* Deemo (G)
4* Azael (L)
4* Themis (G)
4* Sodis (G)

5* Luther (L)
5* Kagutsuchi (A)
5* Farlon (G, 4* A,B)
4* Dia (G,L)
4* Lorand (B,G)
4* Aisha (L)

6* Raydn (A)

5* Tree (L)
4* Dilma (B)
4* Twins (A,L)
4* Golem (A,B)

6* Ronel (G)
5* Rina (A)
4* Uda (G)
4* Lodin (G)
4* Loch (G)
4* Elulu (G)

IMO, I'd go with Logan first. You can go mono-dark BB spam with Kikuri lead (+50% atk to dark and boost in BC fill), SGX, Lunaris, Zephyr, and then Logan. If you get a Zebra, then replace Kikuri with him and do mono-dark crit team. Zephyr's 6* SBB gives a +atk boost to dark units, so that's something to keep in mind. Breaker Kajah has a ridiculous amount of atk (2430), so if you go mono-dark, he wouldn't be bad to level either.

Once you get Logan at 6* for +65% atk to rainbow, you can go Logan lead, Farlon, Raydn, Dilma, Rina. This is an arena team though where you'd give everyone the +75% atk for 2 turns spheres and burst your opponents down. Rina's paralysis BB can be pretty brutal.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Never fight a Lilly Matah leader in arena. That LS hurts (fills BB gauge when attacked). On my first attack round, I filled two of their BBs and got hit with one of them, losing 2 of my team right off the bat.
Thanks for the tip, she's gonna be my new arena lead then.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Wish there was an easier way to manage Arena vs. Quest/Vortex teams. It isn't the end of the world having to swap teams on the screen, but managing spheres, remembering what you left up if you had to log off quickly, etc...

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Looks like 6* Luther is out. Not sure what else they added since it's not showing up in the news section. But fuck that cost of 27...ouch.

Edit: Luther, Uda, and Kajah 6*.

Nice i think a lot of people have been waiting for these 6*, its a gamechanger. Uda is the new Felneus, Luther is the new Douglas and Kajah hits like a beast.
Looks like they all take 1x miracle 2x colour totem 1x dragon mimic 1x metal mimic.
Im fresh out of dragon mimics is there a good place to farm them? had to be just after the wednesday dungeon hah.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
Edit: Luther, Uda, and Kajah 6*.
200_s.gif

Looks like they've released another free unit dungeon with Hatsune Miku. Who seems to be one of the best arena leaders. It seems to be a jp/global simultaneous release;

Lord stats (HP|ATK|DEF|REC): 4939|1539|1439|1839
LS: Fills BB gauge hugely after each turn (3bc/turn) & boosts the BB gauge fill rate (25%)
BB: 27 combo Earth elemental attack on all enemies (190%) & gradually recovers BB gauge for 3 turns (3bc/turn) - Cost: 25bc - Drop check/hit: 1
Normal hit count: 9 (2 drop checks/hit)

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Anyone know how hard the level 3 of that is?

I was going to ask if Miku was worth a damn, but it sounds like it is.

The Miku Songstress dungeon is pretty easy. lvl3 is about as hard as the alma lvl3 we had not long ago. Its up for 10 days and it drops smaller chance from the weaker ones, so it should be fairly easy for anyone to get it.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I did it one time and got a Lord drop. Im mildly content with just doing it that once with a Lord take-away. Needed a good Leader for my Mono Earth anyways. If they ever release a 6 star for this hoe, good God ~

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Did one roll of the rares just as a YOLO, hoping for Uda. Got a breaker. Fuck yes. So now I have Uda and Luther from that batch.

Did 2 runs of the Miku dungeon, got an anima. Good day.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So many good units, so little focus...ugh.

So I have the stuff to 6* either Luther or Bordebegia. Very slowly working on a Fire BB spam team with Bord as leader and some mix of Dia/Dia/Luther/Ramna/Aisha/Freya. Other than Bord/Luther it's nowhere near ready. Still primarily using my rainbow team of 6* Logan, 5* Luther/Dean/Sodis, 4* Loch(will be replaced with Dilma eventually).

Leaning towards doing Luther first.

velk

Trakanon Raider
I've been running a semi mono dark team but with all of the RS pulls lately I have a ton of units to level and evolve. Need help building some teams and which rainbow leader to level first (Dia, Lodin, or Logan). Any suggestions appreciated.
My units:

6* Duel-SGX (B)
6* Lunaris (O, 4* A)
6* Kikuri (B)
5* Zephyr (A)
4* Kajah (B)
4* Logan (B)
4* Lemia (L)

6* Melchio (B)
5* Deemo (G)
4* Azael (L)
4* Themis (G)
4* Sodis (G)

5* Luther (L)
5* Kagutsuchi (A)
5* Farlon (G, 4* A,B)
4* Dia (G,L)
4* Lorand (B,G)
4* Aisha (L)

6* Raydn (A)

5* Tree (L)
4* Dilma (B)
4* Twins (A,L)
4* Golem (A,B)

6* Ronel (G)
5* Rina (A)
4* Uda (G)
4* Lodin (G)
4* Loch (G)
4* Elulu (G)
If you want to do rainbow, I'd go Lodin, Luther, SGX, Melchio and Dilma.

I think you'd be better off going BB-spam though, given you have a lot of good units of the same color - That would be Uda lead, then Luther, SGX and hrm, probably Kajah and Lunaris/Melchio as situation requires. Lodin is till worth throwing your thunder fodder too though, as lightning element buff is pretty useful.

moontayle

Golden Squire
My Earth units are complete shit as a whole (not a single one above Outclassed units on the Tier List) so with the Eze dungeon out the window for lack of another alternative (Spark, Crit) I decided to use the gems I had saved up to do some pulls.

Lucina (O) - 2nd one, ugh, and another Oracle to boot
Uda (G) - Hell yeah!
Kajah (G) - Nice

So no Luther but one meta unit and an elite unit so I'll take it.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
So many good units, so little focus...ugh.
This is starting to become my problem too. With how fast they're releasing new units, they're starting to kind of pile up and I can't level and evolve them fast enough.

I've got Dia, Aisha, Miku, Uda, Amy, Ahvel, Will, Deemo, Zellha, and Zephyr all sitting at lvl one 4*.

Neph_sl

shitlord
Will you can ignore. Zephyr you can ignore if you're not mono-dark, but put him on your metal farming team for def-break.

I just pulled a Lord Hatsune Miku myself. I'm not sure how to fit her into any team yet, but it's nice to have.

I'm glad that Luther 6* came out before I evolved my Raydn to 6*, they both have a +spark damage buff, but Luther just straight outclasses Raydn in stats and damage. The thing that sucks about Luther though is that his BB is only 15 hits on a single target, so until you unlock his SBB (28 hits on all + spark damage buff), he's not the greatest. Until then, I'll be using Raydn