Brave Frontier

Brand

Molten Core Raider
There is FINALLY a summon bonus event...I had 55 pulls...9 crystals, 5 burst frogs, 14 Gods, and ton of jewels. Time to use your summons!

MossyBank

N00b
Today is like Christmas in Brave Frontier! I had 132 honor summons saved up, soooo many crystals and burst frogs... 3 minutes per energy is out... 1/2 energy on four folds pillar and a ton of stuff, fusion rates up... evo dungeons for days.... this is sick.
biggrin.png

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Holy shit honor summons!

First 10 multipull:
Burst Frog
Metal God
Jewel King
Light Crystal
Jewel King
Thunder Crystal
Jewel God
Jewel King
Jewel King
Jewel God

Second 10 multipull:
Light God
Jewel King
Water God
Jewel King
Jewel King
Jewel King
Jewel King
Jewel God
Jewel God
Jewel King

Third 10 multipull:
Jewel God
Jewel God
Jewel King
Jewel God
Fire Crystal
Jewel King
Jewel King
Jewel King
Jewel God
Light Crystal

brb buying a lottery ticket

Neph_sl

shitlord
More than anything, I'm liking the extra jewel kings/gods in the honor summons. I'm always short on money whenever I try to power level my units.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Was really hoping for more than 1 Dark God from all my pulls, need a few Metal Mimics and was only able to evo 1. Otherwise made out like a bandit. Up to 15 burst frogs now waiting to be invested in someone. Did one yolo pull just to see (hoping for a strong Lightning sub) got a Lira. Maybe I can run a Lilly Matah, Lira, Farlon, something, something arena team.

bytes

Molten Core Raider
Anyone else having connectivity issues? I'm kinda stuck in the Miku dungeon; I finish the last fight, capture her and then it says loading for 2 or 3 minutes before "Unexpected error" pops up. When I reload the app I'm back in the Miku fight.

Neph_sl

shitlord
No errors, but I did a miracle totem run like 30 minutes ago and the game bugged out. The game said I leveled (when I was nowhere close to leveling) and my xp was in the negatives. I didn't get the capture on the miracle totem either. Kinda sucked

They've worked some beautiful synergy at the moment for leveling bb's, all the best farm spots are 1/2 energy, you get 80honor for friends and its fusion rate up. Along with this energy change its gonna be a whole different game, should be able to develop a decent stable of units and have many options.

Ive nearly got my crit squad fully online

zebra (a)
michele (g)
duel-sgx (L)
Luther (b)
I'm not sure what to put in the last spot - Kajah(L) luther(G) or zellha (b). I guess i can just get them all sbb10/10 and try it out with this madness at the moment.

It seems to be pretty buggy at the moment though. Told me i couldn't do a metal parade because of "insufficient health points" whatever that means.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
I got fucked by the unexpected error. On my 6th Miku run I finally got the indication that she dropped, but I got the unexpected error and the game crashed. Restarted and I'm back on the main screen having consumed the energy for the run but no Miku in my inventory. Goddammit.

bytes

Molten Core Raider
This happened to me alot, but everytime I got back into the game I was still at the last stage of the Miku dungeon. Got an Anima on my first 30 aswell so it was worth it restarting the game 6 times. And damn is Deemo a great leader, if only she could get a 6 star.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
No errors, but I did a miracle totem run like 30 minutes ago and the game bugged out. The game said I leveled (when I was nowhere close to leveling) and my xp was in the negatives. I didn't get the capture on the miracle totem either. Kinda sucked
Ive had that one. But that was like 2 days ago. Old bug, I would guess? But there are some others that have cropped up recently. I cant pull out the several 500 honor gifts I have because of "Unit Does Not Exist" ... Its.. not a unit?!....

Loving the love theyre showing today, though!

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I get so anal retentive when people try to call / text when Im working on this game haha

patrick

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Really conflicted on what I should spend my time doing today. I need more cost, so I should just farm fourfold pillar. However, I want to just spam run the first stage for BB & honor farming. Seems like they heard the pleas of the masses with too many guys to level up!

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Really conflicted on what I should spend my time doing today. I need more cost, so I should just farm fourfold pillar. However, I want to just spam run the first stage for BB & honor farming. Seems like they heard the pleas of the masses with too many guys to level up!
First stage of what?

patrick

Bronze Knight of the Realm
The first one ever. Adventurers Beginning? Only guys that drop are attacking BBs which is all I really have.

Ha brave frontier on the front page of twitch at the moment. shit show though.

If anyones thinking of starting to play brave frontier, nows a good time to start as they have a massive beginner promotion on with lots of other good stuff too.