Brave Frontier

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
After the ridiculousness of pulling 90 something times, 6*/sbb SGX, Michelle, Zebra, Bord, and working on Luther & Lodin. This half energy thing says it's going to last another 500 something hours, but that can't be real can it?

MossyBank

N00b
Man tried my Crit squad for the first time today, only tested it out Hatsune Miku though who is super easy, but it was insane... running this squad:

Zebra 5* (A) (Sacred Jewel)
Bordebegia 6* (B) (Sacred Jewel)
Michele 6* (A) SBB1 (Sacred Jewel)
Duel-SGX 6* (L) SBB5 (Mystic Lantern)
Melchio 6* (O) SBB1 (Medulla Gem)
Friend: Zebra 5* (A) (Legwand Gem)

Hatsune Miku was at 0 life almost instantly rofl, and the crits kept coming for like 15 more seconds, think I might try out some of the Grand Gaia dungeons now, but I still need to work on some SBB levels.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
After the ridiculousness of pulling 90 something times, 6*/sbb SGX, Michelle, Zebra, Bord, and working on Luther & Lodin. This half energy thing says it's going to last another 500 something hours, but that can't be real can it?
Half energy is up for the next 9 days, there is a leveling event for players between 1-49.

Got my anima miku after 2x oracle. Ghetto bb spam team of: deemo, miku, zelnite, malnapis, ahvel. Works awesomely. Might sub in a second miku for ahvel until he gets his 6*

velk

Trakanon Raider
Ive had that one. But that was like 2 days ago. Old bug, I would guess? But there are some others that have cropped up recently. I cant pull out the several 500 honor gifts I have because of "Unit Does Not Exist" ... Its.. not a unit?!....

Loving the love theyre showing today, though!
They won't let you claim honor gifts if you are over 99 summons. Just use up some honor summons and you can claim them.

Btw this honor summon rate up is sheer madness - kings and ghosts have been removed from the drop table, it's all crystals, gods, burst frogs and jewels.

The swag from a few months of unused honor summons :
3.5 mil zel
48 crystals
80 gods
15 burst frogs

The 3min/energy change is pretty crazy too - hard to get it go down when doing xp maps heh.

With super fuse rate up and super honor rate AND 1/2 cost AND triple energy regen AND the crazy honor rewards, seems a good time for farming BB fodder ;p

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
So since rerolling is a pain in the ass I'm not, I got some thunderbird I think with my 5 gems. Who/what/when should I use my gem pulls? I'm just auto battling through the quest dungeons. Any simple advice would be great, just so I'm not retardedly inefficient with my zel or karma or whateva.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My tablet charger can not keep up with this event at all.

I'm really glad I've been spending all my stones for the last week or so on expanding my unit storage.

velk

Trakanon Raider
So since rerolling is a pain in the ass I'm not, I got some thunderbird I think with my 5 gems. Who/what/when should I use my gem pulls? I'm just auto battling through the quest dungeons. Any simple advice would be great, just so I'm not retardedly inefficient with my zel or karma or whateva.
The first pull is almost always a terribad unit to discourage re-rolling. The best time for rare summons is during a rate up event, there's one on now ( for the next 5 hours ) for Uda/Luther/Kajah, all of whom are awesome units, so right now is a good time ;p There will be another one right after it for Nalmika, Phee and Zellha - those guys aren't as good, but are still better than 90% of stuff so also worthwhile. After that event is over, I'd save gems up for a bit for next one, which is probably going the be Elza and friends in a few weeks.

As for simple advice - given the crazily huge bonuses on at the moment for levelling, level your account up to 50 as a priority over doing metal parades or whatever. The best way to do that is quest dungeons anyway, especially with all the lowbie ones at 1/2 cost, so you are on the right track already.

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
This whole thing is crazy. My complaints about leveling these units was answered. Now I just need team cost.
If you need team cost, just go to St. Lamia final stage and spam the Fourfold Pillar. You can pretty much level up indefinitely now. Used to last until around 90, but with the energy change you regen as fast as you use it, just level up until 120 or so and you'll have enough cost for a full 6* team and never worry about it again.

Same advise for Dandain - do the story quests as much as you can up until St. Lamia. The 2nd to last stage of any St. Lamia map is usually the best exp per energy, and right now the exp is insano-nutso. I would put priority on leveling your account over individual units, as long as you are strong enough to do the maps.

MossyBank

N00b
I thought Hatsune Miku was supposed to be 25% drop rate? 16 runs with 1 capture, also 0/5 on the new Sibyl. This game hates me.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
My wife is telling me to play this game, she's been playing for 2 months on the iphone and tablet, i guess with 1/2 energy and the new 3min energy it's a good time for noobs to get in. Also we're going to comiccon sun, and i guess theres a comiccon only char to get.

patrick

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Best advice I got was level the units that you are using. Check the links in the first post to find out if you got any of the super units. If you do, then level those up asap. If not, level up whatever helps you out most.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
What's the next dungeon after Fourfold Pillar for best exp? I'm finding it to not be worth the time to do it at my level. It'd take like 20 runs per level.

Rime

<Donor>
With the energy reduction, you are not going to beat Fourfold Pillar.

2600 XP per run at 10 Energy is 260xp per energy invested. At the half rate, it is a staggering 520xp per energy.

In it's regular state, I want to say the very highest tier quest in the game is something like 7200xp at 23 energy, which beats the regular Fourfold Pillar at like 328xp per energy.

But nothing even comes close to it at the half rate.

velk

Trakanon Raider
What's the next dungeon after Fourfold Pillar for best exp? I'm finding it to not be worth the time to do it at my level. It'd take like 20 runs per level.
At the moment spirit world palymna, 'a formidable presence' is 1.5xp so it's 6k for 16 energy. It's not as good as pillars for xp/energy, but it's a lot better for xp per time. You also get better random drops, dragon mimics and gods instead of regular mimics and ghosts.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Thanks velk. That's what I want, exp per time.

Also, I ended up getting a spirit from honor summon this morning. I hope that doesn't mean the stuff yesterday was a bug or one day thing.

Neph_sl

shitlord
I've gotten a bunch of spirits and nymphs from the honor summons. There's just a chance for any leveling unit to drop.

Just ran the dark metal parade 8 times to try for a god for a metal mimic, but nothing. I did get one crystal though, but mostly kings and ghosts