Brave Frontier

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Are there any non rare summon units worth sinking time into? I've only been playing a week, so I'm still pretty noob, but I've got light+water spirits/ghosts and other stuff that seem worth keeping filling up almost all my slots. The summon rng gods haven't given me any blue or whites to spend them on yet.

The only units I have so far is lance (starter) alice, kikuri, elulu, lancia and pheonix riding the bench. I've hit a wall where I can't progress quests and my units are all cloes to max 3 stars, do I just wait for the tuesday daily to farm the mats I need?

Thanks for answering my noob questions
Not really. The healers chicks and that is only if you don't have a healer and the units moontayle listed. Beyond that rare summons and vortex guys are only things to worry about.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Are there any non rare summon units worth sinking time into? I've only been playing a week, so I'm still pretty noob, but I've got light+water spirits/ghosts and other stuff that seem worth keeping filling up almost all my slots. The summon rng gods haven't given me any blue or whites to spend them on yet.

The only units I have so far is lance (starter) alice, kikuri, elulu, lancia and pheonix riding the bench. I've hit a wall where I can't progress quests and my units are all cloes to max 3 stars, do I just wait for the tuesday daily to farm the mats I need?

Thanks for answering my noob questions
Just go with your strongest units right now. Kikuri and Alice are way better than any of the crap I have, so you're lucky.

I'm up to rank 40 using
Lira
Leore
Vishra
Dean
Lancia

Lira and Dean are decent, but the rest are pretty crap. Lancia isn't bad either, but a healer, so she's not providing that much as far as damage.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Ah, okay. Will it say when something special is going on like when the rare summon thing lists the special summons/bonus of the moment (right now it's "New Characters In Rare Summon! Red Blade Farlon, Snow Lion Signas and Cavalryman Sodis")?

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Ah, okay. Will it say when something special is going on like when the rare summon thing lists the special summons/bonus of the moment (right now it's "New Characters In Rare Summon! Red Blade Farlon, Snow Lion Signas and Cavalryman Sodis")?
Yup, you actually just missed one that was fairly decent.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Pretty much. You can also check the actual honor summon gate picture. It'll show the metal/jewel units when they're available.

velk

Trakanon Raider
There's very few non-summon units worth sinking time into, and only then until you get something better. Weiss, Zephu, Zegar, Lario, Luna, and Mifune can all get to 5*. That's pretty much it. Anyone going strict F2P would do well to keep an eye out.
Healer chicks like may or mimir too. Gonna need heals eventually, and hitting the rare summon hoping for a rare healer is a mugs game. Can disregard if you already got healing Jesus, aka elimo, or one of the others.

Also obviously all the ones from special dungeons like the war maidens, Karl, grahden etc.

Just started playing this, i think i got a decently lucky draw to start with: farlon/elimo/leore/lemia all 4* in my first draws, i -almost- fused my elimo into my selena as i didnt know what the fuck i was doing to start, but thankfully this thread saved me hah. Having no thunder element is making the water element quests hard though, i can only fudge through if i get a strong thunder to join as well. Only just worked out the metal parade today; i thought i was going to be an age trying to level stuff up just fusing random dropped crap.

Rime

<Donor>
You can get a Metal Parade Key Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from the Capital. Wednesday you get a Jewel Key, which lets you farm Zel if you run out and it is not the weekend.

Give the Frontier Hunter a try, even if you do not complete it, you can get a Metal Key for 50k (Very easy) and some darn nice rewards if you get higher than that.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Ok a few random questions for you vets! I'm level 25 at the moment and starting to enjoy arena abit (68-19 with almost all losses up front because I was a fucking moron). I spent abit of cash and got duplicates up the ass but some decent units as well. Been doing abit of research and I'd like to try and start assembling the core components. So random questions from left field or noob land are

1) How can I get Felneus? Is there only limited times or can you farm him etc if so when/where? I'd really like a non damage modifer for my arena team so I can mix and match my star line up with out trying to force 1 element or rainbow and he fits with where I want to go. Help!

2) Units in general, are they really extremely rare to get if you keep farming an area with a unit as a boss? Any rough idea on average % capture? I really wanted a Serin and Selana (tried farming Selana on auto battle while doing other shit through out the day and had zero luck. Any other ways to get her or Serin or are both just random luck pulls ?

3) Extremely dumb question but for arena do they simply take copies of peoples current team they compete with and then let you queue against them (obviously not the players playing the team which I was confused at the start with....was like wtf I keep going first, what luck!!!). I ran 15-0 running a team of 2 lodin and 2 locks (power fused the shit out of 1 4 star lock to like 50 and he brings the pain) and I'd usually just cycle through looking for water leaders so I know I'd have a strong kill shot.

4) Idol's for leveling up my main guy, can I get those in the vortex?

5) Lastly, any suggestions how to properly use Douglas? I pulled a 5 star and have him at 34 but not sure what to pair him with. I also have a 5 star Golem and 5 star Zebran....only 3 5 stars and all earth. I use Zebran for 50% rainbow and tank for my quest teams alot but haven't done much with Douglas at a cost of 13 I don't have any strong mid cost earth to pair with him to take advantage of his 50% attack power. God when I get higher level though I'm going to have a beast rainbow or earth team.

I have 2 teams I am tore between for arena I want to migrate towards, 1 is dark focused either with Alice is leader (sucks only 3 star just pulled her finally but main focus for me to level) combo'd with Lira and other darks but I don't have shit for any good darks to go with that combo (would love a kikuri
frown.png
....) Or maybe go Ahem if I get him higher and make a BB rush team with short BB count people like Lira and just try and wipe teams out early? Other option is a water team, I have a 4 star Mega Captain, 2 4 star Deans, 2 4 star hail bots all solid for arena (cost limited at this point so only fusing 1 of each). I can also make a minor adjustment to that team with adding the water healer (is tiara or emilo better long term?) and have a solid go to quest team if I don't want to chase elements.

So far I've leveled with ease without making teams specific to the quest element weakness but I as things progress is that fairly mandatory? Finally seeing an uptick at level 25 that bosses aren't just falling over but still haven't had anything that made me completely rethink my strategy. Addictive little game....I was splitting time between diablo 3, this and Smite but i'm deleting Diablo I think and just focus on this and Smite.

Morph_hammer

Lord Nagafen Raider
Anyone got a solution for this?

Am trying to claim the free hero (on Android) with the code from facebook.

When I enter the code it says something like "you cannot enter this campaign today", so I ain't getting anything.

btw, my user # is 90759868

Rime

<Donor>
1) Felneus is a rare summon. It is a crapshot when you summon. Keep an eye out on the facebook page, the gumi forums, or the subreddit. If they up the rates for him (unlikely - but could happen), there will be dozens of posts about it.

2) Bosses that are summoned through the Gem gate are not able to be captured in the wild, unless in a specific type of dungeon. IE: Serin comes from the Maiden dungeon named after her. You can also catch some units like the starters and some units that have 4 and 5* forms in specific Vortex dungeons. The only 'awesome' units you can captured are Mad God Zebra and the new witch chick, but they are not easy fights if you do not have a banging team - Also, they are at the end of each of their respective continents.

3) Yes. The arena teams you face are whatever that person logged out with as their main team.

4) Tuesday is Spirit dungeon in the vortex. Idols, Spirits, Nymphs.

5) Douglas is mediocre until he gets 6* and then really only amazing when you unlock his SBB.

As for arena teams - Whatever kills the enemy. For PVE/Dungeons, whatever kills the enemy. By the time you get to the latest 3 continents, they are not mono colored dungeons anymore. It will have a base element, but then have one or two colors that help. So you could run a Dark themed quest and run into Dark units, water units, and, say, earth units.

Rime

<Donor>
'Be sure to check out the latest ?#?RareSummon? units: Luly, Rina, & Lunaris! Are you worthy of leading these new Heroes into battle? Read the in-game news or head on over to this link:http://goo.gl/lKH7ujfor more details!

Get them NOW at the Rare Summon Gate!

Note: New units will have HIGHER Summon rates than other units.'

Rime

<Donor>
Not enough honor? Look no further as our Daily Honor Log-in is set to return!

On July 15, 00:00 PST to July 19, 23:59 PST enjoy free 500 honor by simply logging in within the allotted date and time!

---

If past patterns follow true, you can expect an increased Honor Summon rate likely on the 20th-21st. Either way, 500 Honor a day is nothing to sneeze at. Hoard it until the next Honor Summon Rate Up and you can get plenty of Metal Units and maybe some of the starters.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
3 of my last 4 pulls from the rare summons have been Lorand. I now have 4 of the bastard. Fuck you RNG.

moontayle

Golden Squire
I have 3 Lemias, who isn't even strong enough to make my Mono-Dark team. Her 6* evo is okay, but definitely no Alice.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Ok, I did the first Hunter orb thing, and got 119262. S rank. Is that because of my shitty creatures or what? At the end it was a_skeleton_03's ally and my main lion cleaning shit up.