Brave Frontier

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I've tried the beginner dungeon a few times now and I can't crack that 250k mark. I think my best is still 219k. Not sure what the fuck a_skeleton_03 has going on, but I guess my team is way worse than his despite my higher level.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There's some randomness in what you face. If you get lucky your team will sweep the first floor and that's like 40k just for doing it in 1 turn.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
There's some randomness in what you face. If you get lucky your team will sweep the first floor and that's like 40k just for doing it in 1 turn.
Yeah, I fucked up and didn't sweep the first floor because I thought the monsters would be stronger. I got fucked on the boss though, she straight up raped me.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
So when do the 3 eyed mimics start to appear? Slowly getting back into things and I have a ton of 5* to evo.

ID: 53924333

Will start adding peeps later.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
The thing about the hunt is managing the kills. My best runs have been killing the entire board in one round. That has a lot to do with the RNG. One time instead of the blobs for fight one I got metal dudes which took multiple rounds to kill, scored terrible on that. Just keep redoing it and manually manage your kills instead of auto just in case you are doing auto.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The thing about the hunt is managing the kills. My best runs have been killing the entire board in one round. That has a lot to do with the RNG. One time instead of the blobs for fight one I got metal dudes which took multiple rounds to kill, scored terrible on that. Just keep redoing it and manually manage your kills instead of auto just in case you are doing auto.
Just had slimes on floor one, sweep. Floor 2 was hard as fuck. Floor 3 was all the little round spirit evo guys with hats, sweep(this was like a 60-70k wave). Double hades 4, easy. And 6 guys at the end, pretty easy ones though. Ended up just under 330k for the run. Compared to like 178k last run.

Got a Burst Frog(save til something is 6* I assume?) and Demon Lance sphere.

The sphere is "Slight chance to ignore enemy Def when attacking". Is it worth a shit? Maybe just for Metals?

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
According to reddit when it comes to burst Frogs you should save them for levels 5 and 8-10 with 5 and 8 being the worst "hell levels" if you will. Ideally if you are a true min/maxer it says to save them for when there is an increased super level up chances via an event and for SBB levels. If you get a super while using the frog it is worth 2 BB levels.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Rolled a Horseman Sodis. This game is really pushing me to stay with my rainbow team. Once I get the team cost to plug him in place of the stupid thunderbird I'll be going Logan Leader, Homusubi, Lidith, Sodis, Dean.

Rime

<Donor>
A huge part of FH is luck on what you face. My team has 3 Water, 1 Dark, 1 Light and usually a Water helper. So if I run into Vargas/Vishra/other fire (water, dark, light are fine - Just no huge bonus against them) enemies in the stage 3/4/5, I am golden. If it is a bunch of earth enemies, I can pull it off. If it is all lightning, I weep into my drink.

Arkael

Lord Nagafen Raider
Sent friend invites to a few people on the list. Wish there was a way to send a msg with it. I think I need a boost to continue progressing, I haven't lucked out on anything more than 3stars from the gem summon so I keep failing quests. Can't successfully complete the tuesday idol dungeon either unless I'm missing something. The last stage just crushes my whole group with aoe.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm level 40 with an all maxed out 3 star or 4 star team, and I don't find the idol dungeon (level 3) to be a cakewalk either. Ran it twice and no fucking forest idol either, which is the only one I need.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Yeah the idol dungeon was a bit rough. Luckily I got a forest idol for my tree evolve right away so I don't have to do it a bunch today, I have time to upgrade my team.

moontayle

Golden Squire
FH End is being just super cruel to me. Maxed out at 450k so far. Just don't have the juice to go very far. Might need to sub in a healer and do my best to line up the final kills.

addlemixie

Lord Nagafen Raider
I run mono-blue and I have either 4*(L)Selena or 4*(O)Rickel ready to evolve assuming I can grab a totem on Thursday. I'm leaning to Selena, but thought I'd check if that is a mistake or not.

Rime

<Donor>
Depends on if you are using them as a leader. If yes, then Selena all the way. Selena also has a respectable (if slightly overshadowed by recent releases) leader skill at 6* and her SBB has a HoT component to it that is handy.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Is there no-rerolling in this game? contrast to PAD? so if you install it and get your first random rolls that's all you get right?

Rime

<Donor>
You can delete and re-roll. You have to uninstall the game, then install it again. If you have connected it to facebook on your device, you have to sign out of that account and make a new facebook account to link it to.

velk

Trakanon Raider
Sent friend invites to a few people on the list. Wish there was a way to send a msg with it. I think I need a boost to continue progressing, I haven't lucked out on anything more than 3stars from the gem summon so I keep failing quests. Can't successfully complete the tuesday idol dungeon either unless I'm missing something. The last stage just crushes my whole group with aoe.
That was very painful the first time. One thing that can help is good item use. If you have a mostly one colored team, you can make seals and ores for that color to get a good boost. If you are rainbow, attack and defense potions are as good as it gets. If you do not have consumables you will probably need to level up your synthesis in your garden some; the consumables are super useful and effectively free.