Brave Frontier

velk

Trakanon Raider
I need a dark idol thing to evo Logan, that's from the hard dungeon when it comes around right? I'm gonna get my shit pushed in when that comes around aren't I?
Depends - if you actually mean dark idol ( the little rock monster thing ) , then no - that dungeon is pretty easy, other than you probably want a healer at low level because there is a lot of aoe.

If you meant dark totem ( the bigger, pyramid shape guy ), then that's significantly harder, because they are random appearance in other totem dungeons, although there's a special dark totem dungeon up right now. Mid-max 4* team should be ok with totem dungeons, some benefit to having a mono color team ( you can make some ores and seals of your colors, makes it easier ). If your guys are 3* or low level 4* it could be tricky.

Rope

Silver Knight of the Realm
You have 2 hours to do what I now know is a special dungeon for your "free" light/dark totem.

Rime

<Donor>
I imagine the odds of snagging one in the lowest levels are pretty slim? I can barely squeek by on those lol.
Rates are pretty low over the board. Pulling numbers out of my arse, but would say it is something like 10-15% at level 3, and 5% at level 1.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Depends - if you actually mean dark idol ( the little rock monster thing ) , then no - that dungeon is pretty easy, other than you probably want a healer at low level because there is a lot of aoe.

If you meant dark totem ( the bigger, pyramid shape guy ), then that's significantly harder, because they are random appearance in other totem dungeons, although there's a special dark totem dungeon up right now. Mid-max 4* team should be ok with totem dungeons, some benefit to having a mono color team ( you can make some ores and seals of your colors, makes it easier ). If your guys are 3* or low level 4* it could be tricky.
Oh good I had it backwards. Got the Totem today. Just need another idol.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Battle Maidens areBACK!

Very good units for F2P. Serin (Water) and Cayen (Fire) both have very respectable hit counts and are good additions to a spark team until you can fill it up with 6* Sefia/Kukri/Douglas/Whomever.

Lico (Dark) is relatively good as well, with high damage output. Others are meh.
I missed out on serin, Cayena, and lico last time. Hopefully pick them all up (serin at least for my water team.

moontayle

Golden Squire
If you're looking to fill out a mono team then they're worth the effort. However, their dungeons can be pretty rough. If you can clear Miracle dungeon then you should be able to do level 3.

I you can clear level 3 then you'll get a gem out of it.

Edit:Special Events - Brave Frontier Wiki

Pretty good info here on the Maiden dungeons. The main thing on the four basic elemental dungeons is that mono-squads can go south fast because there's a couple of rooms that have hard counter units. Like with Serin, one of them has like 6 Douglas, a PITA if you went in with a mono-Thunder team.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
If you're looking to fill out a mono team then they're worth the effort. However, their dungeons can be pretty rough. If you can clear Miracle dungeon then you should be able to do at least the level 2 if not level 3.

I you can clear level 3 then you'll get a gem out of it.

Edit:Special Events - Brave Frontier Wiki

Pretty good info here on the Maiden dungeons. The main thing on the four basic elemental dungeons is that mono-squads can go south fast because there's a couple of rooms that have hard counter units. Like with Serin, one of them has like 6 Douglas, a PITA if you went in with a mono-Thunder team.
Level 3 is way easier then miracle totem at least for me

moontayle

Golden Squire
Yeah, it's been a while since they were around and all I remember is them beating the shit out of me. I changed the wording.

Sirocco

Molten Core Raider
I think I've beaten Lico about 10-12 times? Her and Cayena (fire) are the only ones I don't have, and both of them suck to get.

koljec_sl

shitlord
Is there any way to get BB skills to fire reliably in Arena?

I'm lucky enough to have Farlon, but I lose whenever he decides not to use BB for a turn or two (even though it's charged).

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
That seems to be the 'fun' part of the arena!

Need more team cost. Evod my Sefia to 4* and had some nice XP for him but am 1 cost short. Also can't evolve my Mega or Dilma any more or run in to the same problem. Guess it is level grind time and save some XP fodder while waiting.

koljec_sl

shitlord
That seems to be the 'fun' part of the arena!

Need more team cost. Evod my Sefia to 4* and had some nice XP for him but am 1 cost short. Also can't evolve my Mega or Dilma any more or run in to the same problem. Guess it is level grind time and save some XP fodder while waiting.
Fun is definitely one word for it =p

I will try to keep the team cost in mind before I evolve...

Tonic_sl

shitlord
Here's my current list of folks (haven't spent any money...yet):
Maxed Lord 3* Burning Vargis
Maxed Guardian 3* Drake Chief Aisha
16/30 Guardian 2* Zephu
30/40 Guardian 3* Captain Mega
54/60 Guardian 4* Snow Cub Signas
Maxed Guardian 3* Titania
24/60 Breaker 3* Twins Il & Mina
Maxed Breaker 4* Shock Mage Rashil
Maxed Lord 3* Knight Atro
12/30 Anima 2* Priestess Maria
41/60 Anima 4* White Lebra
Maxed Breaker 4* Half Blood Lira
Maxed Guardian 3* Xenon
Maxed Breaker 2* Beast Zegar
Sitting at level 31, so only have 44 Cost to work with. I pretty much just run Rashil (Leader), Vargis, Lira, Xenon and Signas - sometimes swapping Lira in as leader.

Haven't run into TOO much I can't kill, but I'm sure it will start getting harder as I don't have much synergy.

Suggestions?

velk

Trakanon Raider
Sitting at level 31, so only have 44 Cost to work with. I pretty much just run Rashil (Leader), Vargis, Lira, Xenon and Signas - sometimes swapping Lira in as leader.

Haven't run into TOO much I can't kill, but I'm sure it will start getting harder as I don't have much synergy.

Suggestions?
I am no pro, but that looks like a pretty decent rainbow team. Probably want Lebra and aisha over xenon and vargas eventually ( they have much stronger stats and lebra has an awesome buff ) but team cost is going to be the driver for a long time.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Also I was playing league in conquest and accidently left it on autorun and looked down and I had wiped to her with .05%....