24/60 Breaker 3* Twins Il & Mina
Maxed Breaker 4* Shock Mage Rashil
Maxed Lord 3* Knight Atro
12/30 Anima 2* Priestess Maria
41/60 Anima 4* White Lebra
Maxed Breaker 4* Half Blood Lira
Maxed Guardian 3* Xenon
Maxed Breaker 2* Beast Zegar
Sitting at level 31, so only have 44 Cost to work with. I pretty much just run Rashil (Leader), Vargis, Lira, Xenon and Signas - sometimes swapping Lira in as leader.

Haven't run into TOO much I can't kill, but I'm sure it will start getting harder as I don't have much synergy.

Suggestions?
I would use Aisha instead of Rashil she just has superior stats. (if you got her to 4*)

But if you get serin from the event you could almost go mono-water with Mega, Signas, Zephu, Serin, and Rashil as healer......or get lucky and pull a rainbow leader.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
How many runs did it take? I've done 2 on the level 3 version so far.
Took me 4 over the past 2 days - think you'd get it eventually if you were willing to drop stones to recharge stam, but who wants to do that. Also pulled a Raydn so feeling pretty pumped about that. Going to go all out for Serin when she pops

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Not to twist the knife, but I got lico on my first run last time she hit the vortex. Just got the earth chick on my first run as well

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So what are the drop chance percentages between level 1, 2 and 3? I know the obvious is that you get more coins, zel and exp - but if the difference between level 1 and 3 was only 5% difference, then id rather just bust ass at 15 energy than spend 35 each time.

Rime

<Donor>
Keep in mind that a popular 'ghetto' arena team is 5* Serin or 1x 6* Water Leader (Feln/Mega/etc) and 4* Serin. Her hit count makes getting BBs easy. If you are attacking, usually get at least one filled on the first round. If you are using Feln/Duel/Aisha/etc as a leader, you can usually get 2 or 3 full on the first round. Assuming RNG does not bend you over, it is almost always a win.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
I swear it's someone I picked up from here as a friend > but the leader unit was max lvl, white and it's benefits were 50% damage with 5 different elements and a large boost to bb after each round. Was probably the quickest top tier dark dungeon I've ever done with my "hodge podge" of colors. I just don't recall the name of the unit and I'm not 100% on its alignment
frown.png
. I've got a blue team shaping up, but I've got quite a bit of work to do still.
That may have been my Cyborg Lillith II, max level, max BB. I can't wait until she gets a 6* version. Usually run a 6* Aisha nowadays as leader, but I can throw Lillith up as leader if people would prefer that.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
I really want to try switching Karl to my leader and going Karl, Kik, Douglas, Sefia, Lira but I'm riding an 81 game win streak typically against stronger oppontents and I don't want to fuck that up heh. Soon as I can get a shit ton of fuse materials I need to level up my second Kik to swap out in my existing team of Kik 6*m Liras 5* X 2, Alice 6*, and Karl 5* (using him for good stats, hit count, and quick BB atm). Another Kik with 50% bonus damage instead of Karl should be just sick. I just fought a mono light team that was like 3500 points above me and an actual arena team (not someone logged out in quest team) and got my 2nd ever 100% flawless (as in full health not just everyone alive).

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
Not sure if I should bother struggling through the level 1 maidens or ignore them and keep leveling.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
If you are struggling with the level 1s then don't bother. Your only real chance at getting them is level 3 and even then its rough.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Not sure if I should bother struggling through the level 1 maidens or ignore them and keep leveling.
Level 2 royally stomped me half way in, in the Earth one. Exhausted all items. Was ridiculous and a waste of 25 energy. I thought I was doing good too.
frown.png

turbo

Molten Core Raider
quests are so inconsistent in difficulty it seems. I multi task a lot so i'll run auto attack, and sometimes I'll look and be finishing the last boss off with max health and other times i'll look and half my team is dead to the last boss and its 50%. Fired! Guess I start needing to pay attention...need more damn metal parades. I have some mass leveling to do with a few alt 6 star's I want to get ready to try some diffirent combo's out but have no way of effectively getting evo mats, bastards.

addlemixie

Lord Nagafen Raider
There was something on reddit about that being a bug and the gem will come after the event.

Trying to decide whether I want to get the lightning one or try to farm more cayenas today. Tomorrow is all serin all day time.