Brave Frontier

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hah yes. It's also nice getting revenge for past failures - one shot the first 3 for max reward, 1.2M on middle, *flex*. Hehe ;p

I remember having to take the healing kit and struggle to try and get through middle.
I have a fully maxed fire team of farlon (5*, haven't gotten an idol for 6), 6* michelle, 5* rocket girl (Cayena?), 6* bordebegia, 5* fire dancer. Even with max bb/sbb's except for Bord (6/10), I'm struggling to break 750k. Struggled but beat the 3rd tier and tier 4 first/second floor and I'm done on items to survive.

Is it just a requirement that you run with a rainbow team of sbb to get that high?

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
You need a crit team to do well. SGX, Zebra, Felinus, etc., plus SBB AoEers with good spheres. It just takes time to level up your units. Do what you can to get the freebies and gear up for the next one. Each new FH your squad will get better and better. As a side note Farlon is only for Arena and "trash" for anything else.

Is the super metal parades still going on? I don't want to crack a key if they stopped it for some reason.

MossyBank

N00b
After exactly 24 runs I finally got him!!!!!

eL8DRwX.jpg
s64WOdZ.jpg
koruCmm.jpg

Might be able to actually get a Medulla from End now... (i'm a long ways away from competing in Terminus, maybe next month).

Too bad i'm missing SGX still, but it's a good start, time to get Bordebegia to SBB level for his 40% crit, or maybe Aisha for her 60%.

Rime

<Donor>
Terminus sucks the donkey genitals. That first fight such a pain. High damage, only two enemies to limit potential sparking. Blargh.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So am I misreading something? Metal Mimic drops from normal Wednesday dungeon right? How fucking rare is that piece of shit? I need one for my Logan and dumped all my stam in there today without seeing one.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So am I misreading something? Metal Mimic drops from normal Wednesday dungeon right? How fucking rare is that piece of shit? I need one for my Logan and dumped all my stam in there today without seeing one.
Just evo one and call it a day. One run in a dark metal parade should give you the components.

Algiz

N00b
I found one Metal Mimic in 3 runs of the middle level. I believe I was lucky to get that one. I think between making my own (mats + gold) versus running that middle dungeon (stamina + time), I'll be evolving into Metal Mimics in the future.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Now I just need to grind out like...so many levels to be able to use him. I dragged so much ass between barely playing and just focusing on non-quest stuff that my monsters are way ahead of me.

Can someone explain Logan's SBB to me? I'm nowhere close, obviously, but was reading and I'm a little confused.

16 combo Dark elemental attack on all enemies &own Def decreased by half, plus enormous boost to Atk for 3 turns.

So it cuts Logan's defense and boosts his atk? Or his defense and the whole team's attack? Or what?

edit: Also, Lilith. My most common friend leader. With her SBB, once it's full you can just do it every turn?? Seems that way with it's self BB fill.

Rime

<Donor>
Logan = +300% Attack/-50% Defense is self only. He is good for Critical Hit teams and Spark teams because of the massive amount of damage he can dish out when his SBB buff is active, even though it only applies to him.

Lilith = Unlimited SBB once you fill it the first time, assuming that you are not facing a boss that drains SBB/BB gauges (Hi to you Grahdens in Terminus 6 final fight).

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Oh I got Grah from cheating, but I only did it for like two days!

Maybe I didn't log on within 24 hours, I have been quite lazy lately because of Destiny.

Ericisme_sl

shitlord
My team is a 6* Feln (Leader) 6* Duelmex 6* Dilias 5* Xenon & Estia 6* Michelle all with SBB (Xenon&Estia lvl 10 BB)...and i'm still havin trouble getting max points on beginning and middle..am I missing something? Most I got was 560k on middle with a zebra friend....How can I Improve my score? I spark like a mad man and finish 4/5 at least matches in one turn....

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ao- you should put a sphere on your leader chick=P

edit: Decided to do a couple rolls. Got Dark Arts Dia and also Dark Arts Dia(Lord and Breaker).

Made me curious, does the color of the doors when you summon mean anything? One was red door one was gold. Same exact unit both times aside from type.

She any good? I'm up to 5 decent fire monsters now(Those 2, Homu, Luther, Aisha) after only have Homusubi for ages, but none of them is a fire specific leader. I think I'm due for making a list and asking for some direction again=P

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So here's what I have in the box now. Been running Logan lead with Luther(replaced Homu), Dean, Loch, and Sodis.

4* Drake Lord Aisha
4* Dark Arts Dia x 2
4* Luther
4* Homusubi

5* Ice Wizard Dean
4* Hail Bot Reeze
4* Polar Angel Tiara x 2
4* Ice Queen Selena

4* Queen Lidith
4* Pixy Royal Leore
4* Pugilist Dilma
3* Titania(just because I had no healers, never used her)

4* Shock Bow Loch
4* Gold Warrior Rina
4* Great Falcon Ziz(stupid shit thunderbird)
2* Advisor Weiss(free from Facesbooks)

5* Cavalryman Sodis
2* Squire Atro

5* Evil Blades Logan
4* Necromancer Lemia
3* Maiden Lico

So that's my box. Am I missing something obvious and badass that could come together from those guys? I've just been kind of drifting along with the first effective team I was able to build, rainbow. Now I'm wondering if I have the stuff to make a strong team with Dilma lead or something to that effect.

velk

Trakanon Raider
My team is a 6* Feln (Leader) 6* Duelmex 6* Dilias 5* Xenon & Estia 6* Michelle all with SBB (Xenon&Estia lvl 10 BB)...and i'm still havin trouble getting max points on beginning and middle..am I missing something? Most I got was 560k on middle with a zebra friend....How can I Improve my score? I spark like a mad man and finish 4/5 at least matches in one turn....
To some extent it's based on luck of the draw for which enemies you get, if you get a shitty run of 3 single enemies in a row you'll struggle, but sometimes all 4 of them are 5 or more enemies, at which point you smash it.

You going for guns blazing approach ? Marauder set, fujin on high hitters in first round ?

Zebra probably isn't a good choice of partner for your team, you don't have a crit buffer so his bonus damage is much less significant. Maybe try taking lodin friend ? Gives you the +50% atk as well as an extra 30% fill rate and his SBB recharges BBs so that helps a bit when you get low number of enemies in a round.

Also may want to take a look at gem choices - do you have any heaven buds or steeple roses ? If not, angelic foils or muramasas will probably work for higher scores in start/mid.

velk

Trakanon Raider
So that's my box. Am I missing something obvious and badass that could come together from those guys? I've just been kind of drifting along with the first effective team I was able to build, rainbow. Now I'm wondering if I have the stuff to make a strong team with Dilma lead or something to that effect.
Homo's 6* is out now, so could make a pretty respectable BB spam team with him as leader, and luther, dia, dilma, aisha when they get 6* probably. So many good red guys, but no mono red leader is a bit rough ;p

6* Dia is a better rainbow leader than logan, but that would rule out luther and aisha, which is ugly.

Tough choices !

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Homo's 6* is out now, so could make a pretty respectable BB spam team with him as leader, and luther, dia, dilma, aisha when they get 6* probably. So many good red guys, but no mono red leader is a bit rough ;p
I do like the idea of a red heavy team of some kind, just so I could use Fire Ores/Seals. Just have no idea what kind of synergy they have outside of being Red.

Unrelated, for BB's that buff the team I've been using them first and waiting with the rest of the team until I get the icon on everyone. Just assumed the buff doesn't take effect until then and didn't want to waste a turn of it. But it's annoying since it throws off attack order and sparking. So, am I doing it right?

Neph_sl

shitlord
I don't think you have to wait for the icon to show up. I regularly activate +BC SBBs first and immediately spam everyone else's BB/SBBs and get the full effect.

I just yolo-rolled and got a 3* Lava. Kinda disappointing at a 3* roll, but I actually have a decent mono fire team now. Lava, Luther, Ramna, Vishra, and Lancia. Too bad the only one leveled is Ramna, but at least I have a new goal