Brave Frontier

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Ao- you should put a sphere on your leader chick=P

edit: Decided to do a couple rolls. Got Dark Arts Dia and also Dark Arts Dia(Lord and Breaker).

Made me curious, does the color of the doors when you summon mean anything? One was red door one was gold. Same exact unit both times aside from type.

She any good? I'm up to 5 decent fire monsters now(Those 2, Homu, Luther, Aisha) after only have Homusubi for ages, but none of them is a fire specific leader. I think I'm due for making a list and asking for some direction again=P
Bah I thought she had one!

Doubt

Lord Nagafen Raider
Ao- you should put a sphere on your leader chick=P

edit: Decided to do a couple rolls. Got Dark Arts Dia and also Dark Arts Dia(Lord and Breaker).

Made me curious, does the color of the doors when you summon mean anything? One was red door one was gold. Same exact unit both times aside from type.

She any good? I'm up to 5 decent fire monsters now(Those 2, Homu, Luther, Aisha) after only have Homusubi for ages, but none of them is a fire specific leader. I think I'm due for making a list and asking for some direction again=P
Door color is rarity. Gold=3*, red=4*, rainbow=5*

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Door color is rarity. Gold=3*, red=4*, rainbow=5*
Except, as I said, I got 2 of the exact same monster back to back from a Red then Gold door. Both 4*.

edit: Just read an explanation. Door color indicates minimum tier you can get. Gold 3-5, Red 4-5, Rainbow 5. And the light that comes from the door when you actually open it corresponds to the *.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Except, as I said, I got 2 of the exact same monster back to back from a Red then Gold door. Both 4*.

edit: Just read an explanation. Door color indicates minimum tier you can get. Gold 3-5, Red 4-5, Rainbow 5. And the light that comes from the door when you actually open it corresponds to the *.
Ah nice!

moontayle

Golden Squire
Finally broke 650k in End to get the Medulla Gem (probably could have gotten it last time but I was on vacation and missed the entire event). Came within a cunt hair of clearing it too.

velk

Trakanon Raider
I do like the idea of a red heavy team of some kind, just so I could use Fire Ores/Seals. Just have no idea what kind of synergy they have outside of being Red.

Unrelated, for BB's that buff the team I've been using them first and waiting with the rest of the team until I get the icon on everyone. Just assumed the buff doesn't take effect until then and didn't want to waste a turn of it. But it's annoying since it throws off attack order and sparking. So, am I doing it right?
The guys I listed are :
Bordebegia - 50% increase to BC fill rate, 15 hit SBB
Aisha - 50? % increase to crit chance, 15 hit SBB
Luther - 40% increase to spark damage, huge atk, good debuffs, 28 hit SBB
Dia - lightning element, BC drop rate buff, 16 hit SBB
Dilma - huge damage, armor ignore buff, hidden multipliers make his 2 hit sbb drop more BC on average than a 24 hit SBB

For a BB spam team, you need increases to BC rate, lots of SBB hits and as many complimentary buffs as you can get. That team would have hits well covered, and the only major buffs missing are +atk and a light/dark element ( light or dark element buff means you never do reduced damage ).

For comparison a top tier BB spam team at the moment is:
Felneus - 50% increase to BC fill rate, 10hit SBB with +BC drop buff
Douglas - 50% spark damage buff, 30 hit ( counts as 15 ) SBB
SGX - 70% crit damage buff, 20 hit SBB
Michele - 115% atk buff, 18 hit SBB
Melchio - immune debuffs, 15hit multicolored SBB with light element buff

As for BB/SBB buffs - they are all instant, no need to wait for them. The only exception I know of is Lunaris - her status cure doesn't happen until after her SBB finishes.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
What's this level bullshit? I have to gain 30 levels to get a fucking free leviathan? Bullshit! Give it to me!

Karloff_sl

shitlord
Getting to a point where I'm getting backed up with stuff to do, my basic party is :

*6 Drake Lodin, leader
*6 Vargas
*5 Snow Lion Signas , can evolve to 6 but not enough points in grp
*5 Dark Tunes Eric
*4 Saint Maria, my only healer

Have a bunch of extra folks just not sure if I should start mixing and matching:

* 5 Goth Idol Kiruki & Bolt Mallet Elulu
* 4 Havoc Girl Luly & Pixxy Leore
* 4 Azure Blade Lucina & Twin Flash Rickel
* 4 White Libra
* 4 Gold Warrior Rina
* Dean

I seem to do ok in the arena with my rainbow group but other than that I just follow the line of quests.

Tonic_sl

shitlord
Ugh, running into issues where I'm not sure what team I should be running / focusing on leveling and evo'ing. Damn this gameeeee

Tolwen

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Can't believe how much of a difference having a few 6* and only using 2 SBB in Frontier has been. I somehow got 710k on third lvl and so close to a clear. Under 50k in rank too. And this time I don't use a healer. I can only imagine what it is like with full 6* and SBBs. And I guess they took out the guarding and letting BB fill to start. Must have missed where they changed it. Although that is gimpy. Also have like a dozen burst frog and so close to slurge lvl someone. (Aisha,Felenus,Melchio)

Neph_sl

shitlord
Definitely. I did frontiers this morning with two SBBs (Leorone and friends with Felneus) and got all the rewards from the middle dungeon. It definitely makes a difference. Felneus's +BC drops from his SBB and Leorone's +damage and +BC on sparks synergize so well when everyone spams their BBs. The only thing (as other have pointed out, too) is that if there aren't many enemies, you could end up BC starved, so there's definitely a luck component. My first round is usually to Fujin Potion on Felneus and Leorone, which is usually enough to get the BB spam going for subsequent fights.

Also, one of the Felneus's I ran with this morning didn't have SBB unlocked. I felt so betrayed.

bytes

Molten Core Raider
It's a reward in the current promo event where new players get certain items/units when they hit a specific level.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Currently running this team:

Felneus
6* Sefia
6* Tree
5* Luther
5* SGX

Was thinking to sub out Luther for Melchio until he gets his 6*, but can't decide.... Team cost is really annoying me as well - I finally got Elsel 6*'d and now can't use her........

Terial

Trakanon Raider
confused..i've not pulled from the gate for a while and decided to yesterday and pulled a 4* Loch Ness
when i look at wiki's and "lists" out there, this guy is ranked pretty high up there ... i leveled him up to his 5* Malnaplis
he sucks... am i missing something here? Why is he ranked so high?

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Definitely. I did frontiers this morning with two SBBs (Leorone and friends with Felneus) and got all the rewards from the middle dungeon. It definitely makes a difference. Felneus's +BC drops from his SBB and Leorone's +damage and +BC on sparks synergize so well when everyone spams their BBs. The only thing (as other have pointed out, too) is that if there aren't many enemies, you could end up BC starved, so there's definitely a luck component. My first round is usually to Fujin Potion on Felneus and Leorone, which is usually enough to get the BB spam going for subsequent fights.

Also, one of the Felneus's I ran with this morning didn't have SBB unlocked. I felt so betrayed.
LAWL! I'll spend frogs on him right now.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
How do you even remotely begin to do the 3rd FH dungeon? I got fucking smoked. Burned up most of my items on round 2, and round 3 just kicked my ass.

Went in with
6* Lilith
6* Lira
6* Dean
5* Lancia
5* Eze