Brave Frontier

Rime

<Donor>
Little less than two hours left on Frontier Hunter. So use up those orbs if you have them.

Tonic_sl

shitlord
There's XP to be had, no time for FH !

Started yesterday at 55ish, coming in hot on 70 right now. My wife just doesn't understand.

Tolwen

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yeah I am sorta sick of playing right now but man so many lvls gained. Lucky it was sunday can watch football too.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Back from a hiatus, sorry for not dropping gifts...

Saw there are a pile of dungeons available right now, so I did water totem and managed to get my Elimo to 6*. Also managed to push Rondel up to the 70s for level. Only about a million more xp left and then BB farming...

So basically it's grinding rank in St. Lamia, grinding xp in Metal parade, grinding evo materials for my non 5*/6* team, and then finally grinding SBB for my characters.
Does that seem right?

moontayle

Golden Squire
You can essentially get to 100+ off Fourfold Pillar before you run into not having enough energy to get a level off chaining it. I would say that as long as you have a team that you can "fire and forget" with, just do that until you can't anymore. You'll have to pause every now and then to unload some units and items though.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Damn, wish I would've noticed the St Lamia thing 2 days ago. Hopefully I can run it a ton today before it ends. I really wanted to run some metals today to level up some units, but I've been struggling with team size and this is just what I needed. Already done 2 levels this morning.

Level 100 would give me an additional 26 cost. I think that'd be enough to get my 6* Ronel and maybe a 6* Vishra (wish I had a better fire unit) into my regular squad.

Edit: Would Lunaris be a good replacement for Lira in a rainbow squad? Trying to figure out what would be the best (have Lira x2, Logan, Lunaris, Lico, Shida, and probably some other garbage).

velk

Trakanon Raider
Edit: Would Lunaris be a good replacement for Lira in a rainbow squad? Trying to figure out what would be the best (have Lira x2, Logan, Lunaris, Lico, Shida, and probably some other garbage).
Hell yes, Lunaris owns Lira in stats, destroys her in BB damage and has a fantastic buff on her SBB ( cures all debuffs and makes your team immune to debuffs for 3 turns ). Lira is only good for arena teams really.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
curious, as i'll be picking up a long overdue new phone... how do i transfer BF to the new phone? Will it autolink if i've linked it to FB or is there another process for this?

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
curious, as i'll be picking up a long overdue new phone... how do i transfer BF to the new phone? Will it autolink if i've linked it to FB or is there another process for this?
Link to FB, install on new phone, link to FB, over-write (I think).

Anyone know of a way to "unassociate" an account with your FB? I started playing on one, associated it, started over, and continued on the second. I want to keep the second and move it to other devices...

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
Discounted summon ticket for the 1m likes promotion. Get it while its hot.

rrr_img_76688.jpg

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Awesome, would have never seen that. Luckily I had 530 points today. Unfortunately there aren't any worthwhile units with increased chance right now.

Algiz

N00b
Awesome, would have never seen that. Luckily I had 530 points today. Unfortunately there aren't any worthwhile units with increased chance right now.
You can get the ticket and let it sit on the rare summon button until you are ready to use it.