¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
So I run:
6* Ronel Leader (88/Anima)
5* Melchio (80/Breaker)
5* Rashil (73/Anima)
5* Eltri (80/Breaker)
5* Dean (80/Lord)

I normally get a Michelle ally for some extra damage. Double healer means one is almost always ready to heal, and status nullification means I can skip bringing any remedies/etc and bring extra heals.

I'm thinking it shouldn't be so bad.

Algiz

N00b
Lilith, obviously. Because I use your Lilith all the time and it makes me sad that I can't use the neverending SBB.
I just want to echo this. Beam spam is fun as hell.

EDIT: Re lv 4 Alma. This team took it fairly easily, but it leans more towards towards "Blow shit up".

Lv 79 6 star Lilith (Leader)
Lv 80 5 star Lira
Lv 55 5 star Ophelia
Lv 55 6 star Rina
Lv 73 6 star Lancia

bytes

Molten Core Raider
6 star Litlith/Michele/SGX and a 5 star Raydn/Tree. Killed her in two turns on auto battle, so yeah. The unit itself seems to be terrible, but I'm not complaining about 2 gems and a frog.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Lilith, obviously. Because I use your Lilith all the time and it makes me sad that I can't use the neverending SBB.
Alright, Lilith SBB unlocked. I've still got 7 frogs, so I feel like I should unlock another SBB (or at least work towards it).

Dean
Ronel
Lira
Tesla

Lunaris will be an option next week when I get some dark pots for a 6* evo.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I got Atro on stage 4 but no Alma, is she even worth it to run it again for her?

moontayle

Golden Squire
Not really, no. There's rumors of a 6* evo coming for them but at best they'd be filler units in a mono-team.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just a quick little tip for farming slimes on the first stage for BB leveling. Bring just your leader and 1 sub plus friend leader. Having just three units attacking shaved 12-15 seconds off the clear time. It's not much but going from 1:35ish to 1:20ish is nice.

Also no one answered before, if I'm using Logan as a leader does that have any effect on whether or not I should SBB him? Just asking since it makes him debuff his own defense, I know someone told me he was a good damage sub for crit/spark teams just not sure if it changes since the team with him leading since is not going to be quite so bang bang a team. I guess you can just use his normal BB to recover the extra damage taken?

Neph_sl

shitlord
I don't see why you wouldn't unlock his SBB and just use it as needed, having him be the leader doesn't change the utility of using SBB over BB. If you're going against a boss that does massive damage, for example, just use his BB for the HP gain

Neph_sl

shitlord
St. Lamia > Cave of Malice > The Midnight Aristocrat is 1/2 energy today, giving 420 xp/energy. Not as good as the double xp on The Fourfold Pillar, which was 520 xp/energy, but still decent and it gives a lot of attack/support units for BB leveling

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't see why you wouldn't unlock his SBB and just use it as needed, having him be the leader doesn't change the utility of using SBB over BB. If you're going against a boss that does massive damage, for example, just use his BB for the HP gain
Yeah I tend to talk myself through stuff in text a lot of the time. If you've read my older posts in the PAD thread or any time I'm "asking for advice" in the fantasy football thread I do the same thing. I don't know why, it's all stuff in my head, but putting it down helps me make a decision. And if I take the time to type it up I'm sure as hell gonna hit the submit button no matter how useless it is to everyone else=P

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
St. Lamia > Cave of Malice > The Midnight Aristocrat is 1/2 energy today, giving 420 xp/energy. Not as good as the double xp on The Fourfold Pillar, which was 520 xp/energy, but still decent and it gives a lot of attack/support units for BB leveling
Nice, and my dailies are for st. lamia!

Edit: and I said fuck it and used burst frogs to unlock Ronel's SBB. The no-status ailments I'm finding to be such a nice crutch for zones...

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
giphy.gif

Zelnite is live!

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
You can summon him now. Supposily a rate increase for him as well but I didn't pull him with 12 pulls ><

3 Azaels - One 5 Star Lord (Good stats but not a house like Zel)
2 Grybe - 1 Guardian
1 Esna - 5 star breaker (meh)
2 Lillith - 1 Anima (Good. Needed this for Maxwell)
2 Lorands - /wrists
1 Earthly and Mini - I kind of wanted for the anti status effect
1 Elimo - Nice but its a fucking Breaker

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
You can summon him now. Supposily a rate increase for him as well but I didn't pull him with 12 pulls ><

3 Azaels - One 5 Star Lord (Good stats but not a house like Zel)
2 Grybe - 1 Guardian
1 Esna - 5 star breaker (meh)
2 Lillith - 1 Anima (Good. Needed this for Maxwell)
2 Lorands - /wrists
1 Earthly and Mini - I kind of wanted for the anti status effect
1 Elimo - Nice but its a fucking Breaker
I know that feel with Elimo (my tree is a breaker). I think I'm gonna grab some gems and roll, maybe.
Also, the no-status is nice, but is it useful long-term?

bytes

Molten Core Raider
4* Princess Emilia (B) urgs
4* Dark Blade Zepyhr (A) nice unit but I just don't have any use for it
4* Dark Angel Azael (B) the new light unit, again I don't see where you would ever need it
4* Royal Elimo (O) if only it weren't Oracle
4* Mech Arms Grybe (G) see Emilia, total shitroll
4* Great Thief Zelnite (A) what a piece of shit earth unit, who would AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA yeah.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
According to the google doc no it isn't but I will hang on to them just in case and leave them at level 1. AKA I won't instant fuse them like I did with the Lorands, etc