Brave Frontier

Rime

<Donor>
I am rocking a 6* Felneus with the Vargas sphere until they release Luther's 6*, at which point I will likely be swapping to Deemo until they release the 6* for Zelnite.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I am rocking a 6* Felneus with the Vargas sphere until they release Luther's 6*, at which point I will likely be swapping to Deemo until they release the 6* for Zelnite.
Is felneus worth running as a sub on a deemo or zelnite team?

Tonic_sl

shitlord
Ran Deemo (30 points) 9 times and the hussie never dropped.

frown.png

MossyBank

N00b
I ran Deemo (30 energy) around 20 times for 4 Deemos total. :/ Got Lord, Guardian x2, Oracle. Pretty shitty.

So what do you guys think, should I use Medulla Gem or Divine Stone on my Lilith (SBB8)?

patrick

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Any of these vortex events worth it? I have so many guys to level up, I really don't need more to just take up space

Rime

<Donor>
Sibyls are junk, unless you are collecting them for the sake of collecting them. If you have never done their Vortex event, do each of the max levels once to get a free gem from each.

velk

Trakanon Raider
Is felneus worth running as a sub on a deemo or zelnite team?
Deemo maybe, depends how buff your other guys are - if you can refill all SBB on two targets without Fel he won't help. If you can't it's probably worthwhile.

Zelnite would depend on if Fel overwrites Zel's buff or not ( his BC drop buff is shitloads higher than zel's one, but zel also has HC, item, gold, karma etc so overwriting it would kind of defeat the purpose ). I suspect he would not be worth it.

bytes

Molten Core Raider
Do we know what kind of evolution materials the 6 stars from Luthers batch need? I guess metal mimics instead of dragons, so it's a good time to prepare some of them in advance.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Deemo maybe, depends how buff your other guys are - if you can refill all SBB on two targets without Fel he won't help. If you can't it's probably worthwhile.

Zelnite would depend on if Fel overwrites Zel's buff or not ( his BC drop buff is shitloads higher than zel's one, but zel also has HC, item, gold, karma etc so overwriting it would kind of defeat the purpose ). I suspect he would not be worth it.
This brings up a different curiosity I've had for a bit but haven't found an answer to. Michelle & Ramna both buff attack, one is significantly larger than the other, do they override each other whoever casts later or does the higher stick?

Same with I believe Bord & SGX crit buff. Or does it take into account if they have multiple buffs vs. single stat? IE Ramna buffs attack/defense, so overrides Michelle pure attack buff?

Neph_sl

shitlord
From what I've read, buffs from different sources stack. That is, you can use +ATK from a BB, LS, friend LS, ore, and sphere and they all stack.

But if they're the same type, they'll overwrite each other. In otherwords, you can't just have a team of just Michele's, their BBs will overwrite one another.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So what about a Felneus and Uda? Would those stack? Cause I didnt feel like there was a change in BB rate.

Taloo_sl

shitlord
Finally did the trials. Grahdens took three tries because on the 1st try I forgot first round KO, 2nd try I forgot 70% KO. 3rd try 1 rounded him to about 75%. Guard x4 attack with Lillith and Signas due to 70% AoE. Ressed, healed, and used Lubradine for buffs then swung to 30%. 5th round I killed and 6th round my 2nd team mopped up for the win. Used a Crit team with Leader Lillith, Signas, Zelnite, Lubradine, and Aisha with a Zebra assist. Items were Cure, Divine Light, Revive Light, Fujin Potion, Holy Flute. Zel and Lubra were 5 stars and Lubra was only lvl 65. Crit buff SBB from Aisha on turns 2 and 5 via potions combined with Zebra made the fight a joke. Feel like a retard for using all my 2nd tier Fujins and Holy Flutes on the first two attempts
frown.png

Karl was way harder. Pretty sure I only beat him because of the 360% defence under whatever % life items on my Lightning team. Took him from around 50% to whatever threshold he starts to heal at with a single unit he could only crit BB for 30 damage. Her damage negated most of the heals but not all so I ended up auto playing for like twenty minutes before he finally managed to kill her and my team 1 from above(Minus Lubra for Grybe 5*) used a Fujin on Aisha for the 1 shot.

Rime

<Donor>
Crit Team (SGX/Aisha, 2 x Zebra (Leaders), Someone to give attack buff, and Lodin) allowed me to one-round Karl.

Have not gotten around to doing Grahden yet.

Layzi

Molten Core Raider
I've been running a semi mono dark team but with all of the RS pulls lately I have a ton of units to level and evolve. Need help building some teams and which rainbow leader to level first (Dia, Lodin, or Logan). Any suggestions appreciated.

My units:

6* Duel-SGX (B)
6* Lunaris (O, 4* A)
6* Kikuri (B)
5* Zephyr (A)
4* Kajah (B)
4* Logan (B)
4* Lemia (L)

6* Melchio (B)
5* Deemo (G)
4* Azael (L)
4* Themis (G)
4* Sodis (G)

5* Luther (L)
5* Kagutsuchi (A)
5* Farlon (G, 4* A,B)
4* Dia (G,L)
4* Lorand (B,G)
4* Aisha (L)

6* Raydn (A)

5* Tree (L)
4* Dilma (B)
4* Twins (A,L)
4* Golem (A,B)

6* Ronel (G)
5* Rina (A)
4* Uda (G)
4* Lodin (G)
4* Loch (G)
4* Elulu (G)

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
Personally I would choose Lodin just because fire has better team members in general, like Michele or your Luther. If you run Dia it's more difficult to fit them. Lodin lead, SGX, Raydn, Dilma, Luther would be my choice, but there's a lot you can do there.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
For all you Deemo haters out there I ran the top one 8 times and got 2 anima's but then again I couldn't pull a Darva or Zelnite to save my life. RNGesus is a vindictive bitch.

Taloo_sl

shitlord
Crit Team (SGX/Aisha, 2 x Zebra (Leaders), Someone to give attack buff, and Lodin) allowed me to one-round Karl.

Have not gotten around to doing Grahden yet.
Wish I could have. Fucking 39 and counting tries at Zebra. Mainly posted for folks who were stuck where I was to let them know it's doable with the new spheres on a couple thunder units and their normal farm team in the 2 slot to mop up. High HP/low hit count is gonna be best so the neigh-unkillable range is wider and you don't accidentally pop out of it with HC drops. My thunder team was balls and a lvl 60 4* was the unit who solo'd him down. Two 5 or 6 stars with the spheres could probably win through his heals actually. Just need status immunity leader skill.

Neph_sl

shitlord
Never fight a Lilly Matah leader in arena. That LS hurts (fills BB gauge when attacked). On my first attack round, I filled two of their BBs and got hit with one of them, losing 2 of my team right off the bat.