Breaking Bad

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I'm sure this is going to earn my YouTube account a copyright flag but even during the finale I couldn't shake this and now days later I had to put it together to get it out of my fucking head.

All I could think of.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Fuck Lindelof, but this is reaching.

Anyone that would take the time to Tweet Lindelof 3 years later, about a project he was not associated with in any way, is far more sad and pathetic than Damon in the first place. Frankly, they are in some way acknowledging that Lost and Breaking Bad are in some way on the same level, which is completely delusional.

Tyen = Lindelof, am I right?
Takes just a few seconds to talk shit on Twitter, but that guy wasted many hours of many people's lives and got rich doing it. So no sympathy from me.

Anyways, lucky grimm gets the honor of carrying

around for two weeks. Wouldn't be surprised if he decided to keep it though

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
hah, request granted. Had to use the image resizing, it was too wide and was jacking up the layout.

iannis

Musty Nester
One quibble -- since Walt told Lydia he poisoned her with the Ricin all Lydia has to do is go to the hospital for dialysis and treatment. Walt didn't kill her, he decided to scare her.

Don't you remember parker lewis can't lose? THE KOOB!

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I read something that said it is possible the ricin denatured either over time in storage or in the heat of the tea, and in that case it would be less effective and she could definitely live through it. But if not, yeah she was dead.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
She could still be pretty fucked. From the CDC:

Because no antidote exists for ricin, the most important factor is avoiding ricin exposure in the first place.

Symptomatic ricin poisoning is treated by giving victims supportive medical care to minimize the effects of the poisoning. The types of supportive medical care would depend on several factors, such as the route by which victims were poisoned (that is, whether poisoning was by inhalation, ingestion, or skin or eye exposure). Care could include such measures as helping victims breathe, giving them intravenous fluids (fluids given through a needle inserted into a vein), giving them medications to treat conditions such as seizure and low blood pressure, flushing their stomachs with activated charcoal (if the ricin has been very recently ingested), or washing out their eyes with water if their eyes are irritated.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Ricin denaturing at 174F means there is no chance the tea was hot enough. I also don't think it's something dialysis will fix

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
tumblr_m91emrn9Je1qzzd3do1_250.jpg

SO you're telling me there's a chance?!

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I read something that said it is possible the ricin denatured either over time in storage or in the heat of the tea, and in that case it would be less effective and she could definitely live through it. But if not, yeah she was dead.
Pure ricin maybe, but what about Heisenberg's crafted ricin ?

Ko Dokomo_sl

shitlord
"Elliot, if we're going to go that way, you'll need a bigger knife." That seemed like Mike talking.
After Walt killed Crazy 8, he started eating his sandwiches with the crusts off like him. After Gus died he got a Volvo, like Gus. Walt keeps the eyeball of the pink bear and Gale's copy of Leaves of Grass. He collects from those he kills.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Meh, who knows? Bottom line is Lydia is dead because Vince Gilligan says so. Or implies so.
I don't know, I think a great deal of is ambiguous. We don't know what Skylar does with the ticket or what kind of deal she gets or doesn't even try to get due to guilt. Will Flynn or Skylar even believe the money Walt set aside for them isn't really from Walt? I know we've done absolutely zero for you for your entire life but here, have ten million for college. I have a hard time believing they'll be able to lie convincingly enough to Flynn. Lydia's going to make it to an emergency room after being dosed with homemade ricin less than 24 hours ago and be able to afford the best medical care possible. She could make it.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
He dosed her with ricin at 10 AM on Tuesday. He confronted the Nazis the next night, probably pretty late. At least I got the impression that it was the next day. I don't know how long it takes or what the impact of medical care is in ricin situations. But it didn't feel ambiguous to me at all, it seemed pretty clear that the show considers her as good as dead. Of course we don't know how Flynn will react to the money or what Skyler will do with the ticket, but that isn't such a big deal. The money especially is a pretty easy sell, imo. These people worked with Walt and knew him when he was not Heisenberg, they set up treatment centers or whatever, it isn't so far fetched to think they would try to provide something for Walt's family.