Breaking Bad

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
just finished this, finally.

Great show, one of the best of all time. the Wire is better imo, but BB was more consistent and focused.

WW was an amazing character. He had flaws obviously but when you contrast him with Jesse, you really appreciate how "real" Walt is.

Jesse is unbelievably stupid and over the top emotional. Drug use and subsequent disuse cause massive depression and compromises you emotionally, so I guess it's somewhat believable, but when he just threw away the 5 million dollars I mentally checked out as far as Jesse was concerned.

I don't care how guilty you feel, 10 times out of 10 a person who has went through what he has would swallow any pride or guilt and take the money.

what he does with the money if he keeps it? who cares, anything would have been better than literally throwing it away. I would have rather seen him turn his house into skidrow again and just blow it all getting high.

Either way great show. Saul was my favorite character, going to start watching BCS now.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
After Walt killed Mike, I was ready for Walt to die a horrible death.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
watching a video from Red Letter Media today and they just blew my mind.
i never knew this
View attachment 120464
Was rewatching Gattaca the other day and check out who I saw

gattaca.jpg

• 1Like

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Wife was watching Scandal and noticed Uncle Hank has a role

Scandal is some turbo shit tier television, I tell you wut.

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
He's also one of the only straight up "good guys" in the whole show. The worst thing he does is lose his shit and beats up the guy who made him believe his wife was dying.

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
Fuck. I'm going to have to start this show over again. It's one of the few I can powerhouse through and never get bored or want to skip episodes. Every thing single thing that happened and every person's decisions had weight.

Jozu

The Fly was literally the only waste of screen time in the entire shows run.

Other than that I was engaged fully and binged the whole show in a week.

Shout out to Flynn, the smooth talking, breakfast loving handicapped son. I was surprised to find out he is actually living with a similar condition IRL. I thought he was putting on a full act.

Also, Cranston reminds me of Fassbender sometimes depending on his haircut. He did an interview with the rest of the cast and he looked just like Walter/David from Alien.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Man I used to watch this from the stationary bike until amazon took it off prime here in germany. I was stuck somewhere halfway through season four.

Might buy it just to finish it.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
He's also one of the only straight up "good guys" in the whole show. The worst thing he does is lose his shit and beats up the guy who made him believe his wife was dying.
he also bent the law when it came to his family, which is understandable, i would do the same thing, but using favors to get walt and flynn out of jail and covering for his wife's kleptomania is still corruptive behavior. he also pulled some cowboy shit like starting a fight with an entire bar, then he snuck a peek on that couple in the trailer by climbing up top.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
I don't get it, how could you guys view Hank as a good guy? he's a piece of shit that would hang his family out to dry... b/c "the law"??? If my BIL was playing me like a fool, but it was b/c he did it so that my wifes sister and her family would be ok financially, b/c that is what every man wants for his family... then i should look the other way and still "act the fool".

Considering my sperms are weak as shit and i can't make my own family, i've lived vicariously through my BIL's family and his disabled/crippled son for at least 15 fucking years...

yea i'm a piece of shit for wanting to arrest someone that close to me, who is just going to die in jail the next year, while his wife and kid slowly go through their meager savings, and then mortgaging the house...

Oh lets not forget theres a baby that just came out of the oven too.

Jozu

Gotta keep shit in perspective though, the Hank vs Walter thing was an ongoing narrative that had to come full circle, and that means Hank HAD to go after Walt.

If he found out and simply made a bad Hank joke and slapped Walt on the back before handing him a Shraderbrew, that would have been incredibly unsatisfying and lame.

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
One of the better television shows. Meticulous story for a basic cable production. The very end was a wee bit underwhelming at first, but not after a second viewing a couple years ago.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Would agree that this shower is easy to power binge through, but fuck it if the hank + wife scenes aren't a lot like Frodo + Sam. Compared to the rest of the show, fast forward x.x

• 1Dislike