<Bronze Donator>

Oct 11th (2 months) jesus on netflix

trailer is just skinny pete talking about jesse, no real spoilers

i'm actually pretty pumped, thank god it's not a prequel

I think it's perfect for a movie vs show too

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I'm so stoked for this. I just rewatched Breaking Bad for the first time, since the show aired live. This was the first time my wife has watched it. I think I enjoyed it even more the second time around(the bad taste in my mouth from Game of Thrones probably helped). We then started watching Better Call Saul and during the "current time" clips of Saul working in the fast food joint, I was thinking to myself, "I wonder what the fuck happened to Jesse!".

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
"For three hours, he babbled on about something called 'Babylon 5'..."

Looking forward to giving this another watch through courtesy of Netflix. \m/

• 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
does anyone not realize that Jesse was the little bitch for the entire series of BB? the only way this works is if Walt somehow survived and they hook up again as outlaws.

Walter White was a much better character for sure. While anything Vince Gilligan is involved is sure to be good, not sure they can capture Breaking Bad with just the little whiny guy as the lead

• 1Like

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
does anyone not realize that Jesse was the little bitch for the entire series of BB? the only way this works is if Walt somehow survived and they hook up again as outlaws.
i-find-your-5c003f.jpg

• 1Worf

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
there was one episode where Jesse was The Man slingin meth and having skinnyy pete and badger dealing for him. it all collapsed when a couple of meth heads kicked jesse's ass. he was a completely broken person at the end of the series. whats going to be his arc in this movie? also as to Gilligan, dude fucked up the previous season of BCS. goddamn ninja mexican walking on a drop sealing.

• 1Picard

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor

I honestly couldn't stand Jesse. Every fucking problem, almost universally, was Jesse's fault. The entire series may as well have been called "Cleaning up After Jesse's stupidity", with a B story of "dealing with Rocky Dennis Skylar". The entire schism though between Walt and Gus was driven by Jesse being an insufferable retard and then midway through the fight Jesse swaps sides because "Walt is mean" (Because Walt told him the fucking truth about how Gus was manipulating him). He was an insufferable cunt.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users