Breaking Bad

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Since she got fat. Look at that face and arms. She's sporting a lotta fuckin spanx around that waistline.

9401692.jpeg

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
nice ju
Since she got fat. Look at that face and arms. She's sporting a lotta fuckin spanx around that waistline.

View attachment 240472

I'd still hit that. She's in that very narrow window where she realizes that she's getting old and doors are closing in Tinsletown but tries everything to compete with the young tight 20 somethings.women in their mid 30's are wild in bed.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
After catching a random re-run episode where Gale is setting up the lab under the laundry place, I realized something. All the shit that went down between Gus and Walter could have been easily avoided but Gus got greedy. He wanted that 3%. In the episode Gale is setting up the lab and says to Gus that he can guarantee 96% to which Gus says that 96% is fine. Gus did not need Walter. He had a guy who could make meth at 96%. Only reason he needed Walter is for Gale to learn how to make 99%. If Gus was so pragmatic and careful why did he agree to meet with Walter in the first place. He was an unknown entity with a junkie partner. That's double red flag. He should have refused to meet and that's it. Sooner or later Jessie would have gotten busted and he would have given up Walter in a heart beat. All Walter related problems solved. Plus as Walter mentioned it probably took years for Gus to find Gale. But hei, lets go into business with a terminally ill cancer patient, who most likely has nothing to lose if caught and his meth head sidekick.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
He needed more cooks anyway, we saw that when Gale went away and then Gus was stuck with Walt. If Gale had died or something, all of Gus' plans would have been fucked.

Also Walt manipulated him. Walt appealed to his sense of family, had him fooled at the beginning completely. By the time he knew what Walt was, Gus was already dead and the rest of it played out.

Fucker

Log Wizard
He needed more cooks anyway, we saw that when Gale went away and then Gus was stuck with Walt. If Gale had died or something, all of Gus' plans would have been fucked.

Also Walt manipulated him. Walt appealed to his sense of family, had him fooled at the beginning completely. By the time he knew what Walt was, Gus was already dead and the rest of it played out.

IIRC, Gus' primary motivation was revenge against the Cartel. He needed that meth for leverage.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
That video that Chuk posted, it had come up on my suggested list and I watched it before seeing it here. Good video.

Really shows the level(s) of detail and thought put into the series.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Goddam, I hate this Skylar cunt like I have never hated another TV character before.

• 4Worf
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Edgelord
Reactions: 7 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Goddam, I hate this Skylar cunt like I have never hated another TV character before.

At least now you can fast forward. If you hate fast forwarding on principle (hey) than at least there's another episode to watch right after if you want. When this was airing one episode per week you'd have these fucking dinner scenes with Skylar talking or bullshit with her sister and the whole time you're watching minutes tick away as the plots and subplots you actually give a fuck about crawl forward.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
At least now you can fast forward. If you hate fast forwarding on principle (hey) than at least there's another episode to watch right after if you want. When this was airing one episode per week you'd have these fucking dinner scenes with Skylar talking or bullshit with her sister and the whole time you're watching minutes tick away as the plots and subplots you actually give a fuck about crawl forward.
Marie had a more interesting story arc. i dunno too many protagonists who were also kleptos. skyler was just fucking annoying. men generally watch TV to get away from their bitch wives. here there was no escape. but eh, the show was so good you could put up with it. they had to give the bitch something to do. i think women really liked her, so you can't make the whole thing a sausagefest. all that being said, Jesse's girlfriend was much more poisonous. she would have killed jesse and skipped town with his cash and then OD'ed herself. i know women who hated her character. Jane was a real hottie, but she had to go.

i think they learned not to make that mistake again in BCS. everyone loves Kim Wexler. she's smart and funny and doesnt ramp up the bitch level to 11.

• 2Pathetic
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
They created a character who was a realistic and imperfect wife for a beta suburban high school science teacher and had her react appropriately to her husband continually lying, disappearing, and then being revealed as a drug dealer. The horror!

She's not a "cool" character but I think her and the family as a whole help ratchet up the tension and stakes for Walter. If Walter is just a bachelor loser who becomes a drug dealer, I don't think his story arc becomes nearly as compelling.

Last edited:
  • 4Like
  • 1Edgelord
Reactions: 4 users

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Jesus Christ, Aaron Paul is a terrible actor. Just the worst.

Still love this show though. Cranston fucking killed it.

• 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
They created a character who was a realistic and imperfect wife for a beta suburban high school science teacher and had her react appropriately to her husband continually lying, disappearing, and then being revealed as a drug dealer. The horror!

She's not a "cool" character but I think her and the family as a whole help ratchet up the tension and stakes for Walter. If Walter is just a bachelor loser who becomes a drug dealer, I don't think his story arc becomes nearly as compelling.

exactly. Said this many times whenever the "bitch about female characters/wives" rears its head. Difficult wives/families are the norm in TV drama's because its an easy additional source of narrative conflict/tension. What would be the point of her character if she just went "ok honey" to everything he did.

• 1Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
exactly. Said this many times whenever the "bitch about female characters/wives" rears its head. Difficult wives/families are the norm in TV drama's because its an easy additional source of narrative conflict/tension. What would be the point of her character if she just went "ok honey" to everything he did.
They can still have conflict without the way they did it in BB. Look at the wife and husband in Ozark for an example. Skylar, her sister, and the son were fucking insufferable in this show. It was still great despite them though.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
its pretty retarded to say that Skyler had to be a cuntface to make this a believable show. just because you married a cuntface harpy doesnt mean everyone else does. some men actually like their wives. some wives arent actually cuntface harpies.

• 1Like

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
Been rewatching a few of the marathon episodes, this show was such a rare thing in terms of it actually getting better as the seasons progressed instead of worse. After GoT, Lost, Walking Dead... it makes the final season of BB look genius.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
its pretty retarded to say that Skyler had to be a cuntface to make this a believable show. just because you married a cuntface harpy doesnt mean everyone else does. some men actually like their wives. some wives arent actually cuntface harpies.

Most men don't.............why am I even bothering