Breaking Bad

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
did anyone examine the lying?
he stopped lying to skylar (he truthfully told her about lydia) (hiding cancer... wasn't really a lie, he wasn't caught)
he didn't lie to hank (just said, i maybe? and i'mma gonna die anyway)

so when confronted by these ppl he doesn't lie

but he flat out lied to jessie, he said mike is alive somewhere.

is jessie the only person he cares about? (besides his kids, that's a given)

or maybe later on walt jr has to die so jessie can live, that'd be awesome!
Walt does care about Jesse, but at the end of the day it's all about control; his ability to control others. Lying is just a tool in his toolbox towards that end. He uses it when he perceives there is a need to use it, much the same with his view on murder. His need to be in control has sub-planted his need to provide for and protect his family, though he continues to delude himself into thinking the later is necessitating the former.

Mastery, after of years of being the victim of circumstance, is Walt's demon.

spronk

FPS noob
the new season preview where Bryan Cranston read the Ozymandius poem is pretty interesting with these pictures

And on the pedestal these words appear: "My name is Ozymandias, king of kings: Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!"
RC4HEGC.png

"Half sunk, a shattered visage lies, whose frown, And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command, Tell that its sculptor well those passions read, Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things."
AFsHW8Dl.png

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
the new season preview where Bryan Cranston read the Ozymandius poem is pretty interesting with these pictures

And on the pedestal these words appear: "My name is Ozymandias, king of kings: Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!"
RC4HEGC.png

"Half sunk, a shattered visage lies, whose frown, And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command, Tell that its sculptor well those passions read, Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things."
AFsHW8Dl.png
Good catch. when he was looking into the mirror I figured there was some symbolism there but I didn't catch onto the ozymandius poem.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Come on, that shit was hilarious. Star Trek episode about a pie eating contest? Scotty beaming the food out of his stomach and then accidentally beaming his insides into space is so damn ridiculous, and the stoners thinking it's so deep, you have to not have a soul to not find that funny
I haven't read all the posts about this episode yet, but this is the Chekov's gun (the actual story) - it's even got Chekov in it!

Walt will end up dying by his insides coming out. Likely coughing up a lung.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Or he ingests his own Ricin then 3 days later Splortch!
Holy shit, you sir are a genius. He probably gets to a point where he has beaten cancer, defeated all opposition, seen his family killed or taken from him, and the only thing left is himself and the realization of what he has done. Ricin suicide is his chosen way out.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Good catch. when he was looking into the mirror I figured there was some symbolism there but I didn't catch onto the ozymandius poem.
I'm looking forward to the part where he beams a genetically engineered octopus monster into the center of New York.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
lol dick. no im not in my late 70s. chicks age differently than men. she is cute for a 36yo woman. i dunno how you can construe that as an insult. some 36 yo chicks i know look a mess.

MartyrDumb_sl

shitlord
My guess is that the gun and the ricin have to do with a suicide by Jessie. Though I'd love for him to take out Grey Matter with the fucking M60.

MartyrDumb_sl

shitlord
Use the "Hola Unblocker" add-on for firefox or chrome and watch the episodes the day after on Netflix uk. Well at least Blood Money was already up the day after.