Breaking Bad

Div

Silver Knight of the Realm
This is without a doubt the best show I've ever watched.

While I really enjoyed The Wire, this show just had so much "omg wtf" moments.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
382221_145851475575746_1387613991_n.png

Can't wait.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
One of the guys at work I couldn't get to watch this comes in every day and updates me on his discovery of "Lost". He can watch the shit out of Augustus Hill yelling "WAAAAAAAAAAALT" but is not interested in Heisenberg. The only positive thing is the let down and anger he will feel when he gets to the end of Lost will be truly epic. I was hooked on this show after about five minutes and it never let up at all, I simply do not understand how anyone couldn't get drawn into the world. Cranston is fucking amazing.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
you also gotta give up the props to Vince Gilligan for rejuvinating cranston's career and writing such a wonderful show.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
One of the guys at work I couldn't get to watch this comes in every day and updates me on his discovery of "Lost". He can watch the shit out of Augustus Hill yelling "WAAAAAAAAAAALT" but is not interested in Heisenberg. The only positive thing is the let down and anger he will feel when he gets to the end of Lost will be truly epic. I was hooked on this show after about five minutes and it never let up at all, I simply do not understand how anyone couldn't get drawn into the world. Cranston is fucking amazing.
Honestly, LOST was fucking amazing for the first 3-4 seasons. I don't remember the first season of Breaking Bad, but a few people in this thread have stated that it started off pretty slow. So maybe it's just tough to get into?

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Lost was great for one season and then somewhere in between inconsistent and incredibly shitty after.

Tramddark_sl

shitlord
Honestly, LOST was fucking amazing for the first 3-4 seasons. I don't remember the first season of Breaking Bad, but a few people in this thread have stated that it started off pretty slow. So maybe it's just tough to get into?
Even with the Writer's strike, I don't see how anyone can forget the opening scene with Walt going crazy driving the RV around the desert, and the BIKE LOCK scene. How can anyone fucking forget the Bike Lock?

supertouch_sl

shitlord
season 1 of breaking bad is awesome. by episodes 2 and 3, walt is dissolving bodies in acid and strangling rival drug dealers.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
I doubt you'd argue with me that the show got better once Jesse became something more than just a punk tweaker. Walt was ok in season 1, but Jesse has turned into the best actor (my opinion, if you don't want to go that far call him equal or near equal to Cranston) on the show. His character was hollow in season 1.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Jesse was never just a punk tweeker, I think that is the draw of his character. When the shit with Crazy 8 is going down and he goes to his parents house, his relationship with his brother, that shit was central to his character and all happened in season 1.

I remember watching this show and being drawn to it but whatever, up until Walt blew up Tuco's office. Shit has been on since then. Yeah, best show on tv right now hands down.

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
The first season was critical because you see him as pure Walt in the very first episode and then the trigger that starts him Breaking Bad. From there it's a very well done, slow progression. It's hard to appreciate what he has become if you dont see the beginning. I feel like they went to 100% Heisenberg a bit abruptly this past season but we will see how things shake out.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
The first season was critical because you see him as pure Walt in the very first episode and then the trigger that starts him Breaking Bad. From there it's a very well done, slow progression. It's hard to appreciate what he has become if you dont see the beginning. I feel like they went to 100% Heisenberg a bit abruptly this past season but we will see how things shake out.
Everything he did at the end was out of fear though. That's why it escalated so quickly. Then he had the rush of gaining all this immediate respect by taking down Gustavo. You goddamn right he's 100% Heisenberg.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Best show. By far.

Someone said The Walking Dead is better than Breaking Bad. You can't fix stupid...

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
That is pretty stupid. Although I should disclose I gave up on Walking Dead after the first season (the whole show was about the characters and the characters were garbage).

iannis

Musty Nester
I'd say there are shows better than Breaking Bad.

I would not say Walking Dead is one of them. lol. That's just deeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrppppppp.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Gilligan has jokingly said for years that Saul is like a cockroach, after the nuclear war it will just be him.

But it could be a prequel series, so it isn't a spoiler.