Breaking Bad

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
It would almost have to be. hes so tied up in the plot that if he doesnt go down then it lends to speculate the last episodes wont conclude in a satisfactory way.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Why does Saul have to de for the story to be satisfactory? He's a fringe player in this whole thing

spinnaker

reformed lurker
<Bronze Donator>
This has potential. I also would have accepted a Mike prequel spinoff.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Why does Saul have to de for the story to be satisfactory? He's a fringe player in this whole thing
Im not saying he has to die. But hes not gonna have much of a spinoff getting buttraped everyday in county jail. So yeah it has to be a prequel.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Why would he go to jail? He isn't even involved with Walt anymore except as his attorney. The laundering stuff is done by Skylar, the contact stuff he is doing for himself, Saul is out.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Gilligan always said before it was just a passing thought if they didn't end up killing Saul. Is this something more concrete than that, or is it the same thing he's been saying for the last year?

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Let's be honest, if anyone gets out of Walt's mess unscathed, it's going to be Saul. That guy knows how to finagle his way out of any mess, doesn't really have any loyalties aside to himself, and it's been shown he isn't afraid to cut and run when the shit hits the fan.

This has potential. I also would have accepted a Mike prequel spinoff.
I want an alternate universe Mike and Hank buddy cop show.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Gilligan always said before it was just a passing thought if they didn't end up killing Saul. Is this something more concrete than that, or is it the same thing he's been saying for the last year?
Apparently the network is actually having a discussion about it now, so it is basically on the next step after "gentle musings"

iannis

Musty Nester
Hasn't Saul almost bolted from Walt about 3 times?

Saul going down in a hail of bullets would actually be sorta dumb. The only way Saul dying would make any sense is if Mike himself had just shot him. And that's obviously not gonna happen.

Saul is gonna grab a stack of cash and go set up in another city. That's the advantages to chasing ambulances -- every city has them.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Calling this a single season with that kind of gap is stupid. The Talking Meth-heads or whatever they call it is also stupid.

Fucking August, really?

iannis

Musty Nester
Calling this a single season with that kind of gap is stupid. The Talking Meth-heads or whatever they call it is also stupid.

Fucking August, really?
I'm not trying to be a dick but I do sort of hope that the ratings are bad for the final half season. The only reason I hope that is so that this doesn't become a trend, not because i've got a hate hard-on. It's a good show but that's a super shitty thing to do to the fans.

Unless there was some actual reason they did it besides "next summer looks lean and BB is coming up on it's finale. Lets spread this shit thin". It's different if they didn't actually film them until a month or two ago versus if it's been sitting in the corner of the room for 9 months.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
They didn't actually film them until a month or two ago. But they delayed the filming because of the schedule, so it is kind of a chicken/egg thing.