Breaking Bad

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
you guys have been wishing bad shit to happen to walt jr since season two, sheesh he isnt that bad. i mean he isnt skyler bad at least. i fully expect that viper to make it to the end fine and dandy with a warehouse full of cash and dancing on walts grave with her boytoy ted.

also jesse would be the very last person hank gets help from about anything.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I popped the bluray on and recorded it with my old HD Flip. Enjoy. (PS - My camera has a hard time taking good quality video in a dark environment.)

Might take a few minutes to go live, but whatever.
Doh, already taken down
frown.png

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Really, it was taken down for you? I can still see it just fine by clicking play on this page.

Odd.

Lowendtheory_sl

shitlord
I just re-watched the first 3 seasons and the only thing I want to happen in these final episodes is for skylar to die a slow, horrible, painful death. Worst character ever.

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
I'd rather see Skylar being taken away to prison screaming bloody murder while her kids watch. Much more satisfying than her dying.

Bergraven_sl

shitlord
I'd rather see Skylar being taken away to prison screaming bloody murder while her kids watch. Much more satisfying than her dying.
Maybe Walt will concoct an elaborate scheme and have it somehow all link back to Skylar for being such a cunt to him. She is the one doing all the laundering of the money after all. Maybe she'll do something super shitty that sends him over the edge finally. Walt knows that Hank is on to him, so he double backs all his nefarious deeds to link them to Skylar and we see her being hauled off to jail, wailing and screaming as Walt stands there cold as ice and rides off into the sunset, like a boss. Probably won't happen, but I hate that bitch.

Speaking of Skylar. I was watching Seinfeld one day and she was one of his girlfriends for an episode lol.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i vaguely remember an interview where the director said he was going to take walt to a place where almost no one(the viewer) will like him, which sounds great, the season 5 opener is still such a mystery.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
walt is still responsible for the meth and the income skyler laundered. if she goes down its a sure bet walt is going down with her

Pilforgod

Silver Knight of the Realm
i vaguely remember an interview where the director said he was going to take walt to a place where almost no one(the viewer) will like him, which sounds great, the season 5 opener is still such a mystery.
If this is true I doubt Walt will be going down at all or dying.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
This scene from the first half of season 5 was just great. I laughed.

Then shortly after that, Walt was telling Skyler how much Jesse knows about the two of them.
It's quickly followed by this scene:

In other news, I'm really hoping that the Saul Goodman spinoff features more Bill Burr. He's the red headed thug that helps rough people up for Saul.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I saw Burr last month in Easton, PA. It was a great show. The teen idol sensation, Joey Roses (DeRosa) opened for him. Great show.

Fedor

<Banned>
Here's What Happens in the First Scene of the 'Breaking Bad' Season Premiere

The show starts with close-ups on a few kids skateboarding. It's all in extreme close-ups and then it pulls back. They're in Walt's pool. Pull back again and we see the entire White residence completely boarded up and surrounded by a fence with "Warning" signs on it. Something very, very bad happened here. It's been condemned.

A familiar car pulls up and out steps Walter White, in a full beard just like the mysterious first scene of last season. He gets out of the car, goes into the trunk and pulls out a tire-iron. But we see a massive M-16 in there too. He uses the iron to squeeze through the fence and then pry open his door.

Now Walt's inside his old house and it's barren. Desolate. Nothing on the floor or walls except some debris. With one exception. The word "Heisenberg" is painted across one of the walls in huge block letters. Walt looks at it quietly, then hears the skateboarding. He peers through some blinds and surveys the kids. Then, he slowly walks up the hallway and the camera gives us glimpses of some of Walt's hiding places: Under the floor, in the vent. Finally he walks into the bedroom, takes out a quarter and looses up an electrical socket. The socket where he hid the ricin.

He takes out the ricin and walks back to the car. There, his neighbor spots him . She has a bag of groceries but is frozen. She's petrified to see Walt standing there, in the flesh. Why? We don't know. But Walt says, "Hi Carol." And she drops the bag of groceries in shock. Then the familiar music and title. Breaking Bad.
WCPwaAf.jpg