Breaking Bad

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Walt had a "holy shit" look on his face and was apologizing to Mike over and over until Mike told him to shut up and let him die in peace. Rewatch the scene again if you honestly think he "didn't give a shit"

I guess that makes me a monster then. Poisoning a thousand kids would be a terrible thing to do, but if it was that or have my daughter die I would do it 100 out of 100 times. While the 1000 kids thing is a ridiculous scenario in the first place, you'd honestly let your own child die rather than poison a child you don't even know?
I think maybe you need to rewatch it. He said he could just get the names from Lydia, then said "I'm sorry Mike, this whole thing could have been avoided." He doesn't apologize over and over, and he wasn't sorry for shooting him.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I think maybe you need to rewatch it. He said he could just get the names from Lydia, then said "I'm sorry Mike, this whole thing could have been avoided." He doesn't apologize over and over, and he wasn't sorry for shooting him.
My fault, I thought him saying 'I'm sorry, Mike" meant that he was sorry to Mike.

Seriously, did you even read what you posted?

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Watch the fucking scene. It is in no way as you described it, and no, when he said "I'm sorry Mike" he was not saying "I'm so sorry I killed you Mike, I feel so remorseful!" He was emotionless and fake, like he always is, which is why Mike told him to just shut up and let him die in peace.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
the way i saw the scene, it was Walt realizing that he fucked up. It is not that he was sorry for killing Mike. No. He was reflecting on his fuck up and loss of control.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Yeah I didn't get that at all. I got that he realized he didn't have to pressure Mike for the names, but didn't care that Mike was dying. He made a point of snatching the gun beforehand, it was obviously something he was thinking about even if he did do it in a rage.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I also thought Walt genuinely regretted shooting Mike immediately after he had done it. 3 vs 1 Chaos, move on to the next thing you're wrong about!

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I also thought Walt genuinely regretted shooting Mike immediately after he had done it. 3 vs 1 Chaos, move on to the next thing you're wrong about!
Make it 3 vs 2 whiner. He wasn't remorseful in the slightest. He was annoyed he hadn't thought of the other option but didn't care about Mike at all.

TrollfaceDeux

<Bronze Donator>
Nah man. Walt was genuine only in that he was sorry for fucking up. That apologetic attitude was for himself--not for Mike.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So back on the reason Walt will come back: Ya'll fools gonna feel dumb when coincidentally he finds out from Saul that Jesse isn't dead and just being tortured and treated as a slave and decides that he has to go back and set things right. It's not an either/or proposition. He doesn't have to be going back for EITHER revenge OR Jesse. Walt's all about justifying his evils, "rescuing" Jesse is a great excuse to use his last days alive(he told Hank 6 months? birthday bacon was 9 months from now?) on avenging himself on Chukstr0's Nazis.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Why would he say I'm sorry Mike if he was apologizing to himself? Who apologizes to themselves anyways? And who does it out loud and in third person calling himself a different name that happens to be the guy he just shot?

He obviously was sorry for shooting Mike and denying that is just silly

TrollfaceDeux

<Bronze Donator>
Why would he say I'm sorry Mike if he was apologizing to himself? Who apologizes to themselves anyways? And who does it out loud and in third person calling himself a different name that happens to be the guy he just shot?

He obviously was sorry for shooting Mike and denying that is just silly
He is saying it to Mike, but he is regretting that he fucked up. Not that he killed him. If you insert the egoistic mindset of Walter White, that shit is more important to him than the act of killing. Walter is embarrassed that he fucked up, that's why he is apologizing to Mike. He wants to cover his fuck up. In that sense, he is apologetic for himself, since he is covering his shame with apologies.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Oh lord. Who cares if walt was sorry for killing mike, a man thats killed dozens of people for money. Walt has no reason to feel sorry for killing him after mike beat the living shit out of him and tied him up. All he was was jesse's friend (maybe) and the last piece of the gustavo regime. Mike should have seen that shit coming.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
6 months? Walt's not going to die, not of cancer. That wouldn't give him enough time to live down the world he's created.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I know Walt comes back to free Jessie, want else is that M60 machine gun for?

Also I have to assume Walt knew people were listening to his conversation with Skylar, he said all that horrible stuff so no one looks to hard at her and she can just blame him for everything. Show is fucking awesome.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I know Walt comes back to free Jessie, want else is that M60 machine gun for?
You think it makes more sense to save Jesse than it does to get revenge on the people that stole $70M and killed your brother in law? When Jesse himself is the catalyst that put all of those events in motion?

I'm not saying that Walt wont see Jesse, take pity on him and let him live. I'm just saying that Jesse being Walt's motivation for coming back is pants-on-head retarded.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
You think it makes more sense to save Jesse than it does to get revenge on the people that stole $70M and killed your brother in law? When Jesse himself is the catalyst that put all of those events in motion?

I'm not saying that Walt wont see Jesse, take pity on him and let him live. I'm just saying that Jesse being Walt's motivation for coming back is pants-on-head retarded.
i think it makes more sense that walt gets pissed that the nazis did not kill pinkman like they were supposed to do and instead have put him to work cloning his Blue and he will not abide those things. walt did not mind his meth operation continuing as long as he knew they were making substandard shit meth and this was before hank died. So now his exact recipe is being made by the nazis and pinkman, the same people who got hank killed are getting rich and laughing at him. so walt will have time to think over his decisions. does he stay away and let his son think daddy heisenberg is still out there continuing to poison people with his superdrugs or will he come back and finally put an end to the monster he created and the motherfuckers responsible. Walt will be capping uncle jack and fucking pinkman. Jesse is too dangerous and dirty to be allowed go scot free.