Breaking Bad

Phaint_sl

shitlord
Yeah tortured Jesse with one eye complete swollen shut and limping around and who hasn't cooked in at least a year is going to make 96% meth his first attempt .....
Eight months have passed from the time when Jesse was made a slave to the time we see Walt buy the machine gun... I'm sure he got back to 96% by then...

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Eight months have passed from the time when Jesse was made a slave to the time we see Walt buy the machine gun... I'm sure he got back to 96% by then...
I am sure he could get back to 96% by then also which means the market isn't flooded yet.

Face it, Walt coming back will not be about the meth.

drtyrm

Lord Nagafen Raider
Face it, you have as much a chance of being right as anyone else in this thread. We don't theorycraft MMO's anymore, we do it for TV shows.
smile.png

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/24/op...ssue.html?_r=0

My character, to judge from the popularity of Web sites and Facebook pages devoted to hating her, has become a flash point for many people's feelings about strong, nonsubmissive, ill-treated women.
Anna Gunn is really milking this bullshit. How is Skyler a strong woman? She never turns him in up to and including the last episode when her son had to do it. From the very beginning the character was a condescending shrew. I actually find her much more sympathetic now, but earlier in the show she was seemingly designed to be a major factor in Walts status as a guy in a shitty life. Skyler, the kids in his class and his boss at the car wash all shit on him daily and had no respect for Walt.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Do you think this is a clever use of foreshadowing or just a coincidence?

rrr_img_43948.jpg
It's clever usage of cinematography, but foreshadowing assumes Walt gets shot in the head. That's pretty unlikely.

There was so much foreshadowing this season that Hank was going to be put into jail, but that's not how it played out. This show isn't about creating neat packages with all the drawing in the lines, it's about surprising the viewer with chaos and surprise.

drtyrm

Lord Nagafen Raider
They definitely put easter eggs in for the psycho fan. The chess game that the firefighters are playing when Walt leaves Holly in the engine last week was set up in an endgame with the 'white' king a few moves from checkmate. They discussed it on the Inside pod last week. It seems that people working on the show from top to bottom are trying to add in extra little convergences to make the show a fertile ground for conspiracy/foreshadowing types.