Butthurt white guys, an Asian virgin and an angry lesbian walk into a bar...

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Asheville NC is such a hippy shithole.
Maybe but the story still seems fake.

My bullshit radar is screaming like a car alarm.

Once you make the personal decision to go MRA you wont cave like person in this story. The behavior here is what someone who gets completely blindside by a issue there uninformed about has or the fantasy reaction the SJW crowd would envision.

The whole thing has the smell of a hoax news story.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
But but, most breweries per capita in NC!
Thats like its only savng grace. Theres literally a commune down there, or was. I imagine its still there.

All the hippy dippies from up here in Lex used to make the pilgrimage down there like a dreadlocked, berkinstocked and patchouli scented version of the hajj one of their bucket list items.

Jais

Trakanon Raider
Thats like its only savng grace. Theres literally a commune down there, or was. I imagine its still there.

All the hippy dippies from up here in Lex used to make the pilgrimage down there like a dreadlocked, berkinstocked and patchouli scented version of the hajj one of their bucket list items.
Yeah...there's still the friday night drum circle downtown. Hundreds of bongos and bare foot hippies.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
There's always that one guy that has to be the hipster and break out the didgeridoo.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Those retards are awesome. Police will enforce the laws whether I want them to or not! Police brutality!

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
That video should be used as an example of good cops. Every last one of those people deserved stick time. I was also not aware that Australia (?) has these idiots as well.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Need the URL of the actual file(.gif)

vnooW5.gif

khorum

Murder Apologist
I think the fact that he looks like a math teacher or a nice hardware store clerk sets it up nicely.