Butthurt white guys, an Asian virgin and an angry lesbian walk into a bar...

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
"Can you prove I'm driving? No, I'm traveling".

How do people this fucking stupid exist? Honestly, that cop was a saint..hah, but 30 seconds in I was already wanting the guy tazed.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
With Muslims taking over Europe and the states going into a PC meltdown i think we all may have to take refuge in Canada, tell rocky and bullwinkle to start building a wall of pig carcasses and mad men dvds

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
With Muslims taking over Europe and the states going into a PC meltdown i think we all may have to take refuge in Canada, tell rocky and bullwinkle to start building a wall of pig carcasses and mad men dvds
Canada already ruined by the SJWs. Saying things on the twit tubes gets you arrested.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
you gotta go to an eastern european country if you want a something of a western society mostly devoid of sjw's

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Please note: The above is SATIRE that makes heavy use of hyper-obvious humor. Just in case anybody wasn't sure.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Just a random article I was linked about the "rape culture" warriors
https://badgerherald.com/news/2015/0...cal-bookstore/

Harding_sl said:
In order to decrease the prevalence of rapes, society needs to stop telling women to protect themselves from rape, and instead tell men to stop raping.
Society tells men to stop raping all the time. We have tons of laws doing the same thing also. Of course, the problem is that telling men in general to stop raping does nothing, as the men who are raping won't listen.

Harding_sl said:
Creating an environment that does not just view rape in the legal sense, but also strongly objects to it morally is crucial in ending rape culture.
Who the fuck doesn't find rape morally objectionable?

Harding_sl said:
"Don't think: 'How close can I get to the rape line?' but instead: 'How sure can I be that everyone involved in this sexual encounter is completely into it?'"
Who the fuck has ever wondered "How close can I get to the rape line?".

What world do these fucking people live in?

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>

iannis

Musty Nester
I've often wondered how close I can get to the rape line.

Does no mean harder? Or does it mean please untie me?

So many questions.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I know everytime I want to do something illegal, I do it, unless someone else reminds me not to because its illegal.

This is how the world works, right?

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Also, rape was/is morally objectionable in certain societies, and many/most historical ones, because you're violating, damaging, and/or desecrating another man's property.

The idea that it's morally objectionable because you're violating the sovereignty of a woman's sexuality is a relatively new thing, even in the west.

khorum

Murder Apologist
So who was this westerner whojust recentlystarted this new trend of contemplating a woman's distress over her violent rape as a moral consideration?

Sounds like a trendy lifehack thing like carpooling or organic lettuce. I bet it was a super-sensitive dude like the guy who invented the tampon.

Caliane

Also, rape was/is morally objectionable in certain societies, and many/most historical ones, because you're violating, damaging, and/or desecrating another man's property.

The idea that it's morally objectionable because you're violating the sovereignty of a woman's sexuality is a relatively new thing, even in the west.
pretty sure you are wrong on that.
more specifically the very idea that ANYONE had sovereignty over their body and sexuality is a new thing.
boys were owned and sold as well. apprenticeship, slaving, etc. religion. fealty.

Then again, women sexuality was pretty sacred to the Greeks... Aphrodite, Artemis the virgin. They were not owned by anyone.
Persephone's marriage was bargained with her MOTHER, not father.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
It was legal to rape your wife in Germany until the 1950s. Mist is definatly right on this one. That does not mean, that the same did not apply to men/boys in certain societies and / or timeframes.

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
pretty sure you are wrong on that.
more specifically the very idea that ANYONE had sovereignty over their body and sexuality is a new thing.
boys were owned and sold as well. apprenticeship, slaving, etc. religion. fealty.

Then again, women sexuality was pretty sacred to the Greeks... Aphrodite, Artemis the virgin. They were not owned by anyone.
Persephone's marriage was bargained with her MOTHER, not father.
That was Greece, not Old Testament inspired traditional Western culture.

In traditional Western culture a man's responsibility is to society. Your wife and children are secondary at best, and you're not supposed to feel love for them in the modern sense, that gets in the way of beating them into becoming productive members of society themselves.

Isaac was saved from death because he was a grown male. It didn't turn out so well for Jephthah's daughter. Or Lot's daughters. Or Job's original wife and kids. Hell, the slaughter of Job's original family barely merits a footnote, and he's plenty happy with the replacement family God provides him after he proves himself.

You know the Hollywood cliche of the distant, uncaring father who doesn't seem to care about his family and only cares how their behavior and accomplishments reflects on him? This is a cliche today but up until about 1960 this is how men were supposed to act. Women and children were totally expendable property and as a man you were not supposed to get too attached, not only because of the societal responsibility but because before we had vaccines and antibiotics, you could expect that like half your kids wouldn't make it. You were the provider, you couldn't let that affect you and affect your ability to provide.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
vSNO9cC.png