Butthurt white guys, an Asian virgin and an angry lesbian walk into a bar...

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
No, her great grandpa just used to whip blacks back in the 40's.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Sounds about right. My granddad's great-grandfather arrived from Prussia in 1853 sooo that's like my great-great grandfather? My mom's side is practically off the boat and they were from the same city.

My kids and nephews published an ancestry book as Christmas gifts for all the adults a couple years ago. Was a pretty awesome idea, they all pitched in and did a lot of the research themselves and found some awesome shit. Prolly ended up being cheaper too since we all just got copies of it. Ancestry.com has a feature for it where u can get photos if they exist but they did a ton more work.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
SFSU Human Sexuality Course Offers Disturbing Lecture on "Little White Lies: Race, Dildos, and American Culture"

In case you don't have the time to read the entire article, the reading dives into comparing white and black dildos. The author, Allison Alavi, makes the claim that through a content analysis study, a clear racist discourse presents black penises and black men's sexuality as dangerous and sinful when compared to the white dildos which are portrayed as sensual and erotic. Alavi also claims that stereotypes of black men having abnormally large penises were interpreted by white Europeans as a symbol of hyper sexuality and was used as one more way white slaveholders could justify slavery. She claims black males needed "enlightened Christians to help them control their sexual urges"
etOJXsN.jpg

Agraza

Registered Hutt
not sure exactly how it ties into dildos, but negro sexuality was definitely an issue related to slavery. the bugaboo about interracial relationships was never white men and black women. That's where mixed race began and continued for hundreds of years. On the other hand a white woman and a black man deserved shame and capital punishment respectively.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The part about portraying of "the negro" being sex crazed has historical basis, yeah. The claim on dildos is that the black ones are made to look big and mean and scary, whereas white ones are erotic and sensual and inviting.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think you could substitute any number of words for vegan here and it would sum up some of the SJW attitudes pretty nicely.

Dqlh3Nt.png

Denaut

Trump's Staff
The part about portraying of "the negro" being sex crazed has historical basis, yeah. The claim on dildos is that the black ones are made to look big and mean and scary, whereas white ones are erotic and sensual and inviting.
I used to web development for a company that sold sex toys online. The office was in the warehouse, and I took the pictures for most of the products on the site. All of the "realistic" Dildos that had a black & white version were cast from the exact same mold and looked exactly the same except for the color. This makes absolutely no sense.

Jive Turkey

Karen
I used to web development for a company that sold sex toys online. The office was in the warehouse, and I took the pictures for most of the products on the site. All of the "realistic" Dildos that had a black & white version were cast from the exact same mold and looked exactly the same except for the color. This makes absolutely no sense.
The plural of dildo anecdote is not dildo data

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I feel like having this job would make responding to people's "what do you do?" question fun as shit.