Butthurt white guys, an Asian virgin and an angry lesbian walk into a bar...

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Smelling nice, as in food that is ready to be devoured.

Having smooth, soft, vulnerable skin, not the calloused skin that comes from doing physical labor.

Having huge tits, being unable to get up off one's back in a hurry, being ripe for impregnation, etc.

Obviously adding hyperbole to hyperbole, but you get my drift.
What's wrong with you? Jesus.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider

Having smooth, soft, vulnerable skin, not the calloused skin that comes from doing physical labor.

Having huge tits, being unable to get up off one's back in a hurry, being ripe for impregnation, etc.

NhnzKeG.png

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord

Sorry, all that shows is you are fucking batshit insane. Feminine attributes imply femininity, none of that other shit.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>

A whole lot of crazy in this post and your previous one.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/

9i23Nkw.gif

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>

Thank's Mist, after reading that I now have a boner at work!

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Female sexuality is about smelling nice, having smooth skin, and having huge tits. the fuck does it have to do with vunerability?
Very feminine, would plow, not vulnerable, especially not to you pie-eating fatboys

rrr_img_135111.jpg

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Very feminine, would plow, not vulnerable, especially not to you pie-eating fatboys

rrr_img_135111.jpg
The latest extreme fitness trends have struck a small blow against traditional 'soft' femininity, but they're still always shown with their entire stomachs exposed, non-threatening pose, etc.

When a woman is shown in a threatening or powerful pose, it's still considered a paraphilia/fetish outside of the norm, ie: dominatrix, etc.

It's definitely changing slowly, but if you seriously think cutesy, soft vulnerability isn't a huge part of female sexual expression in our society, I really don't know what planet you're living on.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah everyone listen to the antisocial waifu loving dyke about what constitutes mainstream feminine beauty......

iannis

Musty Nester
I dunno man. Shit is unnecessarily reductionist. Male sexuality is about projecting power, having a caveman beard, and having a giant dick?

Frankly i've always found the born hard bitches to be more attractive than the wilting flowers. Do the wilting flowers exist? Sure. They're lame as hell... and they pair nicely with the fundamentally insecure guys who want to control them so that, you know, at least they can control something.

There's two types of people in the world. There's the people who only believe there are two types of people in the world.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Mist: "Traditional femininity is bullshit, not attractive, and you men should feel bad for being attracted to it! Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go back to strumming the banjo to the sexy selfies thread."