Butthurt white guys, an Asian virgin and an angry lesbian walk into a bar...

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Lith dude, I'm not gonna read all that, especially since you misrepresent my argument in the first paragraph. I did not say ALL sexual encounters were through coercion. Furthermore, your large dong argument and mine are not mutually exclusive. Evolutionary history is vast - perhaps large doggedness evolved after women began to exert more societal influence (norms, 'laws' etc ) over men. Also, so you know the theory of why the head of the previous is shaped how it is? To scoop out the semen of competitors. This implies a sexual landscape where women certainly did not do much of the mate selection.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
You got the thought process all backwards with Islam covering its women up because the women are vulnerable, by the way. This is a major part of Mormonism as well. Women are to dress modestly because it is themenwho are vulnerable tothem.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Is this man vulnerable since he's posing on cloth that impairs his movement? He's also presenting his genitalia as well as a giant mustache for easy gripping. He's the very picture of sexual vulnerability.

rrr_img_135153.jpg

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
This implies a sexual landscape where women certainly did not do much of the mate selection.
Why do you believe this? It's extremely advantageous for women to have multiple mates--we see it in every primate species, more males presents more resources. Chimpanzees, for example, will regularly have a 'second husband' that needs to bring her food and supplies and in exchange he gets to mate. You're taking mechanisms meant to deal with men being unable to police female sexuality and choice and warping them to your argument that females had no choices.

And I didn't misrepresent your argument, you are refining everything down to physical force--there are a lot of factors in society that limit physical force, most notably other men (Which are often coerced to defend females in order for better chances at copulation).

But just explain this--why in cultures where women have less power do they were wear MORE clothing? Why in cultures where women are clearly more powerful do they wear less clothing and as you say act "more vulnerable"--logically your assertions don't make sense. If less clothes is tied to vulnerability, then clearly where women are weaker they should be forced to wear less clothes to be 'more vulnerable' and 'present' themselves to males in charge, no?

Quaid

Trump's Staff
They wear more clothing because the men make them do so, do protect their property from other men.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
They wear more clothing because the men make them do so, do protect their property from other men.
So they are actually more vulnerable to male manipulation and control? Because they are property, they are actually vulnerable (Like the Damsels in distress)...When women ARE NOT more vulnerable, they choose to exert their form of power more directly and overtly--one form of that power is sexual power. They act as selectors. Which is most likely how women acted before farming, and actually probably acted in multiple societies afterwords (Remember, our view of history is very skewed by survivor bias--we tend to view history through the eyes of the ultra elite, not the dynamics most people actually lived in.)

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Is this man vulnerable since he's posing on cloth that impairs his movement? He's also presenting his genitalia as well as a giant mustache for easy gripping. He's the very picture of sexual vulnerability.

rrr_img_135153.jpg
He sure is. That would be why this image is funny.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Oh ya forgot that all the male rape wasn't rape because of power and privilege.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Are men immune to this?
Immune? No. In primal society maybe a very large woman could physically coerce a very small or sickly male... or multiple women could coerce an individual male... not sure how that's relevant though, as it would be an extreme outlier situation

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
ITT: Quaid doesn't know what vulnerable means even after having the dictionary definition posted, and continues to misuse the term for 5 fucking pages to make some political point which has already been proven wrong repeatedly. Posts a picture of a women in a burka, the most vulnerable state a woman can be placed in, garments which strip her of all power and identity, turning her in to property which can be misused and abused at the whim of her husband, and heralds it as strength.

rickshaw this faggot for shitting up this thread

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Immune? No. In primal society maybe a very large woman could physically coerce a very small or sickly male... or multiple women could coerce an individual male... not sure how that's relevant though, as it would be an extreme outlier situation
I think men being sexually assaulted is much more likely than you think. Not sure how trust worthy this study is but men are sexually vulnerable under your definition as well. People are vulnerable period. Sex doesn't make a difference.

Male rape in America: A new study reveals that men are sexually assaulted almost as often as women.

ast year the National Crime Victimization Survey turned up a remarkable statistic. In asking 40,000 households about rape and sexual violence, the survey uncovered that 38 percent of incidents were against men. The number seemed so high that it prompted researcher Lara Stemple to call the Bureau of Justice Statistics to see if it maybe it had made a mistake, or changed its terminology. After all, in years past men had accounted for somewhere between 5 and 14 percent of rape and sexual violence victims. But no, it wasn't a mistake, officials told her, although they couldn't explain the rise beyond guessing that maybe it had something to do with the publicity surrounding former football coach Jerry Sandusky and the Penn State sex abuse scandal.

Jox

Molten Core Raider
If ease to rape is a significant factor of attractiveness then land whales that can't even walk must be mighty attractive. Funny that's the furthest thing from reality for the vast vast majority of men

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Dude, you're smarter than that, and unfortunately for you, so am I.

Chan linked present day rape statistics when I was clearly discussing rape as it related to primal society. The quote you used there was from an entirely different line of discussion.

Try again.