Butthurt white guys, an Asian virgin and an angry lesbian walk into a bar...

Mr_Bungle

Interstellar Botanist
<Gold Donor>
Raising a girl here.

Fuck you mist.
rrr_img_135312.jpg

Jive Turkey

Karen
And I'm sure you're the only societal influence in her life.

Oh, wait, no, that's retarded.
What's retarded is your implication that you're somehow impervious to the grooming or that you somehow saw through it all while the majority of other girls didn't. What is your secret, Mist?

Jais

Trakanon Raider
What's retarded is your implication that you're somehow impervious to the grooming or that you somehow saw through it all while the majority of other girls didn't. What is your secret, Mist?
Spoken like a male who needs to live with some women to better understand them.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Are you implying that Mist doesn't have a tendency to make herself appear vulnerable?

Are we reading the same forum?

Also, if she doesn't behave like a majority of women sexually, I propose that it might be because she's a lesbian.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Trapped in Randomonia>
I figured out God was made up at age 4. By 8 or 9 I had seen past most of the rest of society's bullshit.

Okay, that second part is an exaggeration. But I never felt comfortable in skirts or dresses. It took me until age 10-11 to start to realize why, and until I showered with another girl to realize a big part of it was being gay. But it was more than just being gay, there was a certain weakness and vulnerability projected by traditionally feminine clothing that I was strongly uncomfortable with. It was an image I did not identify with it.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Are you implying that Mist doesn't have a tendency to make herself appear vulnerable?

Are we reading the same forum?
Anonymity is a good place to express feelings you feel you can't express in real life.

khorum

Murder Apologist
It's also a great place to post tits.

You should do a fun poll with 10 different pics of nice flat titties and just put yours as one of them, then see who guessed right.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
My wife is bi. She had a few flings with chicks before. With my permission of course. I always wanted to get in there, but it aint happening. I figure why not, why not allow her to explore her sexuality.

Cad

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
My wife is bi. She had a few flings with chicks before. With my permission of course. I always wanted to get in there, but it aint happening. I figure why not, why not allow her to explore her sexuality.
Thats retarded if you're not allowed to participate. Sounds like a raw deal.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Its also how Ross lost his first wife to a woman on Friends.

#themoreyouknow

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Trust me bro I tried.

The first time I got tipped off was like 5 yrs ago. We had this couple over, my good buddy from like forever and his wife. We got all fucked up and the chicks started dancing in the living room. Well soon after the tops come off and they are playing with each others titties and kissing each other. Me and my bro look at each other "WTF!!!" It was great. But no, no participation. Its not like she does this shit all the time, only like 2 times. We discuss this shit like adults, she just likes female action from time to time.

BTW I never told this to anyone before, lol.

Cad

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
Trust me bro I tried.

The first time I got tipped off was like 5 yrs ago. We had this couple over, my good buddy from like forever and his wife. We got all fucked up and the chicks started dancing in the living room. Well soon after the tops come off and they are playing with each others titties and kissing each other. Me and my bro look at each other "WTF!!!" It was great. But no, no participation. Its not like she does this shit all the time, only like 2 times. We discuss this shit like adults, she just likes female action from time to time.
There's no try, there's you talk to her and say look if you're going outside the marriage we do it together or not at all.

How would she feel if you wanted to "explore your sexuality" with some chicks on the side? Fuck that.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
No It would have to be guys for me, and that aint happening. We have a good relationship, weve been married for 16 yrs now there is no problems I dont look at it like that. I know it sounds fucked up, but im good with it. As long as there is no strange schlongs in the mix its all good. I can give my wife some dick, but cant provide the pussy.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Trust me bro I tried.

BTW I never told this to anyone before, lol.
I told my wife she can fool around with women even without me, the only condition is she has to video it. No joy though, she's straight as an arrow. She quoted the line to me from superbad. "Have you ever seen a vagina by itself? Not for me..."