Butthurt white guys, an Asian virgin and an angry lesbian walk into a bar...

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
He wasn't asking about primal society. You decided to meaninglessly inject that into the argument and then used it to deflect Chanur's link.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
He wasn't asking about primal society. You decided to meaninglessly inject that into the argument and then used it to deflect Chanur's link.
You're misunderstanding what is being discussed. Read it over again if you care.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
I've been reading your shitshow argument though I thoroughly wish I hadn't. You're trying to apply cave man sexuality onto modern women and wrap it all into a nice little bow of "Modern female sexuality means being vulnerable PERIOD END OF STORY", even going so insanely far as assigning sexual meaning to laying on a blanket.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
No idea why you stuck with this loser of an argument for so long, Quaid. We defeated it last night. Even Mist seems to have bailed on it. You don't even have to scrap the core "women are groomed to do/be X" concept here, but you honed in on this weird vulnerability shit and nobody here knows what the fuck you're talking about.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
I just want Quaid to explain to me how a woman being on a bed and "surrounded by cloth" makes her vulnerable because it somehow restricts movement but being forced to wear a fucking full body burka under threat of violence is totally not a vulnerable situation to be in.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Nah, I'm done with this one. I just not care enough to play any more.

I was faking it for most of today.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Not at all really. I'm talking about primal behaviours that evolved long before society, or laws, or feminism, and that still dictate our sexual behaviours to this day. Men find easy sexual targets more appealing. It ain't rocket appliances.
So... biological factors that don't require grooming or require special training to evoke? That usually get their corresponding primal behaviors from whoever they want to copulate with?

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I'll give her the benefit of the doubt . She sounds like she just lost some body parts though.